• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 says Wentz

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt if Heinicke plays the way he did Sunday vs the Eagles and we lose, Wentz is getting the ball if healthy.

Reactions: DJ

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said all along that Heinicke is a great story. There is a reason it took him so many years to get a chance in the league.

QB still needed ....

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt if Heinicke plays the way he did Sunday vs the Eagles and we lose, Wentz is getting the ball if healthy.

I think it's pretty obvious we should go back to Wentz, but the majority of this board will not hear it. They want to give up on him after 6 games. Still a shot to be 6-6 going into the Giants game.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty obvious we should go back to Wentz, but the majority of this board will not hear it. They want to give up on him after 6 games. Still a shot to be 6-6 going into the Giants game.
Wentz has a lot more history than just 6 games. He had a “rookie phenomenon” season before he got hurt but hasn’t shown that since.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has a lot more history than just 6 games. He had a “rookie phenomenon” season before he got hurt but hasn’t shown that since.

I go by what he has done here.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about Wentz. I really doubt he has a future here past this year. Could be wrong. It's gonna be a week to week thing. I think Heinicke deserved a shot to play his way off the field. It looks like he's doing just that.

Wentz is gonna get sacked a ton if he goes back in, but at least he can throw over the LOS. Still worried about the 70% thing.

If Heinicke beats the Eagles he'll stay in. If not, I think Ron looks at four winnable games (Hou, Atl, Nyg2) and says we can get to 8-6 with competent QB play, might have to only win one of the last three to get it. (SF, Cle, Dal)

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it obvious?
Rivera admitted today that he gives the offense a spark.
Can we please drop this already? I look forward to the day when I don't hear the name Carson Wentz again. He is done. I wish we would have never traded for him...
Who cares what rg3 thinks. He threatened to write an bombshell book about the organization and then backed off. He also demanded that Mike and Kyle call the plays he wanted and threatened to go to Snyder if they did not comply.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Falcons are 31st in sacks. The Giants are 23rd, and the Texans are 19th. Gotta think that is gonna be tempting for Ron to see what Wentz looks like vs those teams.

Cosmi and Wes have to be close. The defense is playing lights out.

I will give Heinicke credit for being able to move. That has kept us out of long down and distance situations which has allowed the defense to somewhat catch a breath.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about Wentz. I really doubt he has a future here past this year. Could be wrong. It's gonna be a week to week thing. I think Heinicke deserved a shot to play his way off the field. It looks like he's doing just that.

Wentz is gonna get sacked a ton if he goes back in, but at least he can throw over the LOS. Still worried about the 70% thing.

If Heinicke beats the Eagles he'll stay in. If not, I think Ron looks at four winnable games (Hou, Atl, Nyg2) and says we can get to 8-6 with competent QB play, might have to only win one of the last three to get it. (SF, Cle, Dal)
I think the eagles will destroy the team to be honest. They are the best team in the NFL.

I admit I am looking long term here and I see no reason to put Wentz back in. I think the giants win either 1 or both games regardless of who the QB is. The falcons are not a automatic win either. It was thought that Detroit was a cupcake game and we saw what happened.

Dean isn't thinking long term. He only thinks of the here and now. Long term speaking, the hope should be that Wentz doesn't hit that 70%. The Rivera circus is about to be up thank goodness. Dean hates TH and wants him off the field. Keep in mind that TH went 2-1 and Wentz went 2-4.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about time in the Washington offense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go by what he has done here.
you dont get to cherry pick dean , that being said he will be the starter even if we beat the eagles . as far as being 6-6 we will see

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wince is 2-4 and we lost to the lions for the love of god . lets be real we all had falco going 2-2 for this stretch . my issue is the trade and it will always be that much like the RG3 trade , the mcnabb trade , the CDC trade before the wince fiasco

i dont see any game on our schedule as a gimme win

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the eagles will destroy the team to be honest. They are the best team in the NFL.

I admit I am looking long term here and I see no reason to put Wentz back in. I think the giants win either 1 or both games regardless of who the QB is. The falcons are not a automatic win either. It was thought that Detroit was a cupcake game and we saw what happened.

Dean isn't thinking long term. He only thinks of the here and now. Long term speaking, the hope should be that Wentz doesn't hit that 70%. The Rivera circus is about to be up thank goodness. Dean hates TH and wants him off the field. Keep in mind that TH went 2-1 and Wentz went 2-4.
I get that. I'm just looking at it from Ron's perspective.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Wince suffers a minor setback and won't be cleared and healthy till the first Giants game. And Taylor leads the Skins to a 6-6 record up to that point. Would you advocate for Wince to be put back in as the starter. Or would you say Taylor earned the right to continue as the Skins starting QB?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wince is 2-4 and we lost to the lions for the love of god . lets be real we all had falco going 2-2 for this stretch . my issue is the trade and it will always be that much like the RG3 trade , the mcnabb trade , the CDC trade before the wince fiasco

i dont see any game on our schedule as a gimme win
Bingo!

The latest excuse is defense skinsdad.

Dean said if wentz only had this defense. To date, he had blamed the OLine, the receivers, Scott Turner and now the defense.
It appears to be a conspiracy at this point. Players and coaches are literally conspiring against Wentz for whatever reason. These units magically play better when Falco starts. I am thinking about calling the NFL front office and having them open an investigation into this.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!

The latest excuse is defense skinsdad.

Dean said if wentz only had this defense. To date, he had blamed the OLine, the receivers, Scott Turner and now the defense.
It appears to be a conspiracy at this point. Players and coaches are literally conspiring against Wentz for whatever reason. These units magically play better when Falco starts. I am thinking about calling the NFL front office and having them open an investigation into this.
Bravo this is getting foolish.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I m not saying Wentz is the future, but he deserves to be back in. Very doubtful TH beats the Eagles. RR is not going to care about the 70% thing if he is 8-6 like you said. cmon now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it obvious?
Rivera admitted today that he gives the offense a spark.
Can we please drop this already? I look forward to the day when I don't hear the name Carson Wentz again. He is done. I wish we would have never traded for him...
Who cares what rg3 thinks. He threatened to write an bombshell book about the organization and then backed off. He also demanded that Mike and Kyle call the plays he wanted and threatened to go to Snyder if they did not comply.

Its obvious b/c TH showed he is not a real NFL QB. For him to succeed he needs his defense to ball out. Plus he has thrown 2 back breaker ints in two consecutive games. Plus he should of been picked 5 times in the Packers game. Why is TH better? You are still saying TH is a better QB than Wentz? How? You are probably going to point to his record this year, but Wentz played way tougher teams.