• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Is Funny

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Dak Prescott doesn't "sux"...that is what is absurd about it. He is 64-38 as an NFL starter.

Career NFL statistics as of Week 5, 2023
NFL Records
  • Highest passer rating by a rookie quarterback (104.9)
  • Highest completion percentage by a rookie quarterback (67.8%)
  • Most wins in a season by a rookie quarterback: 13 (tied)
Passing attempts:3,443
Passing completions:2,296
Completion percentage:66.7%
TDINT:171–69
Passing yards:26,004
Passer rating:97.3
Rushing yards:1,687
Rushing touchdowns:26

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure he has but his famous bit is "He is hot garbage"

I believe ya. I just never heard someone say a QB "sucks"on TV before. Especially a high paid one That is why I was laughing.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe ya. I just never heard someone say a QB "sucks"on TV before. Especially a high paid one That is why I was laughing.
I still don't get why it was said.

I detest the Cowboys like any other Commanders fan but its an absurd comment.

Just youtube Steven A talking about Zach Wilson. Its pretty bad.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carefull
jerry has an out in March.
Dak could very well be your QB next season. NFL man of the year and brings something lacking Big Time in our Nations Capitol.

LEADERSHIP

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't get why it was said.

I detest the Cowboys like any other Commanders fan but its an absurd comment.

Just youtube Steven A talking about Zach Wilson. Its pretty bad.

I think the Cowboys in general get so much hype that people love to hate them b/c they never back it up. I think Steven A said the main problem with the Cowboys is Dak. I could be wrong on this. I have seen Steven A bust Mike Irvin's balls about the Cowboys.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carefull
jerry has an out in March.
Dak could very well be your QB next season. NFL man of the year and brings something lacking Big Time in our Nations Capitol.

LEADERSHIP
We don't need leadership PDay. Take that non-sense out of here.

We have Rivera!!!

He is so good...he doesn't even HAVE to talk to his players at halftime.

Deal with it!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys in general get so much hype that people love to hate them b/c they never back it up. I think Steven A said the main problem with the Cowboys is Dak. I could be wrong on this. I have seen Steven A bust Mike Irvin's balls about the Cowboys.
Stephen A. is the extent of your football knowledge, BUT you are a great fan to your team.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. is the extent of your football knowledge, BUT you are a great fan to your team.
I would love to have Dak on the Commanders.
He doesn't suck.

I have liked him since he was at Miss St.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saying it could happen.
A couple of things would have to happen:

1. The Commanders hire an actual GM...not a coach who thinks he is one
2. Howell will have to flame out AND show he is NOT the QB of the future
3. The new GM would have to believe that NO QB in the draft CAN be the future OR the team isn't willing to go up and get that QB in the 1st
4. The Commanders can get Dak at a decent price because CAP space MUST go into building the OLine

I don't see it happening but that doesn't mean I would be upset if it did happen. I don't think it makes sense to sign Dak unless he can be protected. If Rd 1 and Rd 2 picks are elite OLinemen and they grab an interior OLine upgrade, then it might start to make sense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of things would have to happen:

1. The Commanders hire an actual GM...not a coach who thinks he is one
2. Howell will have to flame out AND show he is NOT the QB of the future
3. The new GM would have to believe that NO QB in the draft CAN be the future OR the team isn't willing to go up and get that QB in the 1st
4. The Commanders can get Dak at a decent price because CAP space MUST go into building the OLine

I don't see it happening but that doesn't mean I would be upset if it did happen. I don't think it makes sense to sign Dak unless he can be protected. If Rd 1 and Rd 2 picks are elite OLinemen and they grab an interior OLine upgrade, then it might start to make sense.
way to early to say, just wouldn't dismiss the thought

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time he is done Dak’s numbers will be up there with KC’s , if you are a top 30 passer all time you don’t suck

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Dak Prescott sucks. Period,” he said during the postgame discussion. “They talk so much about Dak Prescott being a top-tier quarterback, franchise guy. I don’t see it. I see them trying to cover up for what he lacks. A lot of quick throws, cutting half the field off and getting him easy throws. Other than that, he’s not a quarterback that can drop back and really take advantage of a defense.

“The 49ers defense made him look like a tier-four quarterback.”

The “Oh my god” uttered by Carlos Ramirez after Whitner says “Dak Prescott sucks” was the perfect response for that moment of unabashed honesty.

How is that not a call out? Whitner just said Dak sucks.
Whitner was simply stating his opinion n did so rather bluntly. To call someone out is to challenge them in some way. To a fight, or a competittion of some kind. If saying someone is utterly terrible at their job, totally fuckin clueless and they suck pus infested swollen blue whalre nuts. I've been calling out RR for about 3 years now. I'm not calling him out though. Just saying what I think of his shitty coaching with some extra stank n emphasis on his shitty coaching.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitner was simply stating his opinion n did so rather bluntly. To call someone out is to challenge them in some way. To a fight, or a competittion of some kind. If saying someone is utterly terrible at their job, totally fuckin clueless and they suck pus infested swollen blue whalre nuts. I've been calling out RR for about 3 years now. I'm not calling him out though. Just saying what I think of his shitty coaching with some extra stank n emphasis on his shitty coaching.

I know, I just never seen that on TV.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time he is done Dak’s numbers will be up there with KC’s , if you are a top 30 passer all time you don’t suck
Pretty good comparison. Cuz like KC he'll have put up some gaudy numbers, but he's come up small @ the biggest times.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you...that is what I was trying to say.

If dak was in the jets, Panthers, or raiders, this wouldn't even be a thread on the board. It's just a jab at the cowboys since things aren't going well for our team.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying RR never changed the culture here? Just curious. BTW I love EB's intensity.
That's exactly what I'm saying! Cultural change generally means a denigration of or an improvement in the product. This team was a middling team before Rivera arrived and it remains so today! What Rivera actually achieved was a return from the constant bad news coming out of Ashburn to some sense of normalcy. Essentially, where they were before all reports associated with the team were bad.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what I'm saying! Cultural change generally means a denigration of or an improvement in the product. This team was a middling team before Rivera arrived and it remains so today! What Rivera actually achieved was a return from the constant bad news coming out of Ashburn to some sense of normalcy. Essentially, where they were before all reports associated with the team were bad.

It was a 3-13 team when he took over. yes he hasn't won but there are no ping pong tables in the locker room anymore. lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly true Sty . The same type of performances, same crap drafting , same free lancing , same lack of preparation, clock management, miscommunications still plague the team