• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 says Wentz

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im looking at this year. Wentz is the better qb right now
Maybe...and that is your problem. You have never seen the big picture dean.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are infatuated with Wentz. That is my point. I don't want Wentz in because I know what he is and I want to keep that 2nd rounder. The trade has blown up and you refuse to see it.
I am not making excuses for Falco, i said he is a back up. Nobody believes in Wentz except you.

not infatuated he gives us the best chance to win. IF we are 6-6 with Wentz ther is no way RR is benching him against the Giants. Admit it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong for wanting to upgrade at QB? sure ok. You are defending TH. Who cares if TH is a backup. People on here want to play TH when Wentz is healthy. I disagree!! Thats all im saying.
Like chiller said, you are right and everyone is wrong.

You were not wrong for wanting a QB upgrade. The problem is we got the wrong QB and gave up too much. You just said he might not be the long term QB. He isn't and you know it.
How am I defending Falco? He is a top backup in the league. You are defending Wentz much more than anyone is defending Falco. You are defending a QB that nobody wanted in the NFL dean.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not infatuated he gives us the best chance to win. IF we are 6-6 with Wentz ther is no way RR is benching him against the Giants. Admit it.
Again that is your opinion.
He might give us the best chance to win. I am not sure.
Stop assuming we will be 6-6.
You assumed Turner offense would work. It hasn't.
You assumed Wentz could win in this offense, he hasn't.
You assumed we would get 11 wins, we aren't.

Forgive me if I don't take your opinions or assumptions seriously. You admitted that Wentz played good teams, yet he lost. Is he magically going to start playing well against the giants twice, the 49ers and cowboys.?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like chiller said, you are right and everyone is wrong.

You were not wrong for wanting a QB upgrade. The problem is we got the wrong QB and gave up too much. You just said he might not be the long term QB. He isn't and you know it.
How am I defending Falco? He is a top backup in the league. You are defending Wentz much more than anyone is defending Falco. You are defending a QB that nobody wanted in the NFL dean.

its not about right/wrong. IMO I want Wentz playing if healthy

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not about right/wrong. IMO I want Wentz playing if healthy
And I want him on the bench because he isn't th bling term answer and I want that 2nd round pick.
If we are not sold on Wentz, why give that 2nd rounder for a rental. We are not a good team and will barely make the playoffs with a miracle.
That is not worth a 2nd round pick to me. Teams are built in the draft dean. If Wentz is not going to be on the roster in 2023, don't play him. It's that simple.
We need all draft picks for the new ownership and front office. I thought you would have figured that out by now.
The new front office is going to kick Wentz to the curb and fire the circus that brought him here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again that is your opinion.
He might give us the best chance to win. I am not sure.
Stop assuming we will be 6-6.
You assumed Turner offense would work. It hasn't.
You assumed Wentz could win in this offense, he hasn't.
You assumed we would get 11 wins, we aren't.

Forgive me if I don't take your opinions or assumptions seriously. You admitted that Wentz played good teams, yet he lost. Is he magically going to start playing well against the giants twice, the 49ers and cowboys.?

I think the Texans, Atl, and both Giants are winnable games. To get to 8-6 would be huge. It would be a big accomplishment for all the crap that happened this year. Again, IF Wentz is winning RR will not bench him b/c of the 2nd round pick. IF we do get to 8-6, then my 11-win projection wasn't all that crazy b/c the Titans and Minn games could of went either way. We could have been 6-3 right now. Its not cray to think that

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I want him on the bench because he isn't th bling term answer and I want that 2nd round pick.
If we are not sold on Wentz, why give that 2nd rounder for a rental. We are not a good team and will barely make the playoffs with a miracle.
That is not worth a 2nd round pick to me. Teams are built in the draft dean. If Wentz is not going to be on the roster in 2023, don't play him. It's that simple.
We need all draft picks for the new ownership and front office. I thought you would have figured that out by now.
The new front office is going to kick Wentz to the curb and fire the circus that brought him here.

you keep saying we are not a good team but should have beaten the 2nd best team in the NFC. Why? There is no way Wentz will be benched if we go on a run for the playoffs. Are you benching Wentz if we are 6-6 to save the 2nd round pick? yes or no?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Texans, Atl, and both Giants are winnable games. To get to 8-6 would be huge. It would be a big accomplishment for all the crap that happened this year. Again, IF Wentz is winning RR will not bench him b/c of the 2nd round pick. IF we do get to 8-6, then my 11-win projection wasn't all that crazy b/c the Titans and Minn games could of went either way. We could have been 6-3 right now. Its not cray to think that
Rivera has no clue what he is doing and you know that. He is on pace for 5 straight losing seasons.
I don't think the giants are as bad as you think. I would think we need to play exceptional ball to best the giants even once.
Your prediction was always crazy like they always are.
The Chicago, Jax and GB could have gone either way as well. You always neglect that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera has no clue what he is doing and you know that. He is on pace for 5 straight losing seasons.
I don't think the giants are as bad as you think. I would think we need to play exceptional ball to best the giants even once.
Your prediction was always crazy like they always are.
The Chicago, Jax and GB could have gone either way as well. You always neglect that.

true. I will give you CHi but not JAx and GB. I agree about RR. He has made some bonehead decisions this year. You keep saying we are a bad team. We are not. We are an average team who could get the 7th wildcard spot

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep saying we are not a good team but should have beaten the 2nd best team in the NFC. Why? There is no way Wentz will be benched if we go on a run for the playoffs. Are you benching Wentz if we are 6-6 to save the 2nd round pick? yes or no?
We aren't a good team because we aren't.
You would be the only one who says that we are.
Not one sports pundit would agree with you.
The colts beat the chiefs but that doesn't mean the colts are an elite team.
We could have beaten the Vikings, but we didn't. This team could easily be 2-7.
Yes, I bench Wentz if we are 6-6 because of the 2nd rounder. Wentz will not be on the roster or is hopefully not on the roster with the new GM. As such, it makes no sense.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. I will give you CHi but not JAx and GB. I agree about RR. He has made some bonehead decisions this year. You keep saying we are a bad team. We are not. We are an average team who could get the 7th wildcard spot
JAX was driving with plenty of time. Lawrence pulled a wentz and made a stupid decision with the game on the line.
We have no business being in the playoffs.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera is not a GM and one bonehead decision was Wentz. If Rivera is gone more than likely when new ownership comes in, it would be assumed that the new GM will get rid of Wentz and his salary correct? If that is the case, why throw away a 2nd round pick for a possible shot at the last WC spot.
That is the difference dean. I am focused on long term success while you are crossing your fingers to sneak into the playoffs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't a good team because we aren't.
You would be the only one who says that we are.
Not one sports pundit would agree with you.
The colts beat the chiefs but that doesn't mean the colts are an elite team.
We could have beaten the Vikings, but we didn't. This team could easily be 2-7.
Yes, I bench Wentz if we are 6-6 because of the 2nd rounder. Wentz will not be on the roster or is hopefully not on the roster with the new GM. As such, it makes no sense.

Fine. No way RR does that but fine. RR is going to try to win at all costs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAX was driving with plenty of time. Lawrence pulled a wentz and made a stupid decision with the game on the line.
We have no business being in the playoffs.

actually wentz came back after those 2 ints and put-up points. the defense stepped up and closed the game out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera is not a GM and one bonehead decision was Wentz. If Rivera is gone more than likely when new ownership comes in, it would be assumed that the new GM will get rid of Wentz and his salary correct? If that is the case, why throw away a 2nd round pick for a possible shot at the last WC spot.
That is the difference dean. I am focused on long term success while you are crossing your fingers to sneak into the playoffs.

IF we somehow get into the playoffs with Wentz the new owners might not clean house next year. I agree if we keep losing RR and Wentz are gone. IF we finish 9-8 and get a playoff spot it could be interesting. FOr that to happen Wentz would be playing well, would you agree?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. No way RR does that but fine. RR is going to try to win at all costs.
I agree with that but he is still a dead man walking. He does not care about the long term success of the team because he knows he won't be part of it. I do care about the long term success and want the new GM to have all the picks and cap room he needs to build this team. You need to start looking at the future dean.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is getting foolish.
It's what kept me checking in all these years.

Once Dean came to the main board to bitch cause the Skins weren't getting any preseason hype from the national media. Dean woulda fit right in at RFK.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that but he is still a dead man walking. He does not care about the long term success of the team because he knows he won't be part of it. I do care about the long term success and want the new GM to have all the picks and cap room he needs to build this team. You need to start looking at the future dean.

fair enough but if we do get into the playoffs, you dont know what new mgt will do

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF we somehow get into the playoffs with Wentz the new owners might not clean house next year. I agree if we keep losing RR and Wentz are gone. IF we finish 9-8 and get a playoff spot it could be interesting. FOr that to happen Wentz would be playing well, would you agree?
9-8 is a stretch to get in the playoffs. That would mean that either the cowboys, giants or 49ers fall apart. Do you see any of those teams completely falling apart?
Rivera should be gone period...unless it is a Superbowl. You must look at the body or work dean and you must remember that he is the GM. The new owners will want their handpicked person to build the team. Why would they hold on to Rivera when he has been bad since he got here? Why would they ignore his 4 straight losing seasons and only focus on his last 9 win season? Rivera is not a good head coach and he is even a worse GM. The new owners would be foolish to disregard his full body of work and simply zero in on his first winning season in 5 years.
The new GM will get rid of Wentz for sure.