• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 says Wentz

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the eagles will destroy the team to be honest. They are the best team in the NFL.

I admit I am looking long term here and I see no reason to put Wentz back in. I think the giants win either 1 or both games regardless of who the QB is. The falcons are not a automatic win either. It was thought that Detroit was a cupcake game and we saw what happened.

Dean isn't thinking long term. He only thinks of the here and now. Long term speaking, the hope should be that Wentz doesn't hit that 70%. The Rivera circus is about to be up thank goodness. Dean hates TH and wants him off the field. Keep in mind that TH went 2-1 and Wentz went 2-4.

that's so bad how you fall back to the record when TH has played way easier teams and his defense has been strong. Wentz got neither of those things but of course you look at it like its fair. lol.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Wince suffers a minor setback and won't be cleared and healthy till the first Giants game. And Taylor leads the Skins to a 6-6 record up to that point. Would you advocate for Wince to be put back in as the starter. Or would you say Taylor earned the right to continue as the Skins starting QB?

there are alot of diffent scineros. From what I read Wentz will be ready. IF Wentz losses to the Texans then sure you go to Howell.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!

The latest excuse is defense skinsdad.

Dean said if wentz only had this defense. To date, he had blamed the OLine, the receivers, Scott Turner and now the defense.
It appears to be a conspiracy at this point. Players and coaches are literally conspiring against Wentz for whatever reason. These units magically play better when Falco starts. I am thinking about calling the NFL front office and having them open an investigation into this.

wow, of course you will not make a fair comparison. Comparing the records is just hilarious. No doubt in my mind Wentz would have beaten Indy and GB. Plus would have beaten MInn the way the defense played.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont get to cherry pick dean , that being said he will be the starter even if we beat the eagles . as far as being 6-6 we will see

So you admit Wents will be put back in when we are 4-6. You are just proving my point.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I m not saying Wentz is the future, but he deserves to be back in. Very doubtful TH beats the Eagles. RR is not going to care about the 70% thing if he is 8-6 like you said. cmon now.
Why does Wentz deserve to be back in? What exactly has he done here to deserve it? Sign a big contract?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I m not saying Wentz is the future, but he deserves to be back in. Very doubtful TH beats the Eagles. RR is not going to care about the 70% thing if he is 8-6 like you said. cmon now.
If the defense is gonna play like this we'll be in every game. Wentz will have to learn how to handle the blitz. Once he gets back in there they are gonna send people. If he can make the first man miss and climb the pocket without getting rattled we can be a tough out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense is gonna play like this we'll be in every game. Wentz will have to learn how to handle the blitz. Once he gets back in there they are gonna send people. If he can make the first man miss and climb the pocket without getting rattled we can be a tough out.

im sure he knows how to handle it. TH takes sacks too. We have to be fair in the qb Evalution.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure he knows how to handle it. TH takes sacks too. We have to be fair in the qb Evalution.
I disagree with you on this post. Once Wentz takes a sack or two, it seems his accuracy goes out the window. TH takes sacks but avoids about another three of four every game. Monday will determine who the QB is vs. The Texans.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with you on this post. Once Wentz takes a sack or two, it seems his accuracy goes out the window. TH takes sacks but avoids about another three of four every game. Monday will determine who the QB is vs. The Texans.

IF we do win on Monday, it will depend on how we win. If you look at TH's two td drives Sunday, the bomb TD should have been picked if it wasn't for the ref. and the 2nd TD drive stayed alive with a facemask penalty on 3rd down. TH was not impressive at all, and we almost won plus he threw a huge pick.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz had never handled pressure well and takes too many sacks. He has done that his entire career...even prior to wsh.

If Wentz didn't hang on the ball too long and avoided unnecessary sacks, he would not be on his 3rd team in 3 years.

As chiller put it, Wentz sucks.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, of course you will not make a fair comparison. Comparing the records is just hilarious. No doubt in my mind Wentz would have beaten Indy and GB. Plus would have beaten MInn the way the defense played.
Dean, your opinion is what it is and it is mostly wrong. You have repeatedly made absurd claims. You actually said that Wentz and hurts were in the same field talent wise in the off-season. As usual, you could not be more wrong.
Just because you think Wentz would have beat Minny doesn't mean it is a fact.
You continue to ignore the fact that Wentz has been in the league for several years. Like skinsdad said, posters are not simply looking at his 6 games here, his whole career is being looked at as a whole.
Wentz played some poor teams as well dean. JAX, Chicago and DET are all bad teams.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are also missing the point. I am not sure if you know it or not, but you make up more excuses for Wentz than you realize. He is blameless in your eyes and you accuse the OLine, receivers and Scott Turner for his poor play. You claimed the defense is now playing better for some unknown reason and now you are blaming the schedule for Wentz not winning. You need to stop making excuses for Wentz. When Wentz won, you didn't say anything about the OLine or receivers, however, when Falco won, you would make backhanded comments about his poor play.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's so bad how you fall back to the record when TH has played way easier teams and his defense has been strong. Wentz got neither of those things but of course you look at it like its fair. lol.
What other facts do we need to look at dean? Wentz played 2 elite teams, a good team, and three terrible teams. Against the 2 elite teams, he played beyond terrible. Against the good team, he gave the game away. He played ok against the lions, he played well against JAX and he was awful against the bears...even before the injury.
You need to ask yourself why you feel inclined to defend wentz so much. It is not making sense. He is hopefully gone after this year but you treat him as if he is our franchise QB ..which you clearly wanted. The trade was bad as I said. You still refuse to admit that. You just said he is probably not the long term answer, as such, you have to admit it was a bust. You just don't want to admit you were wrong as usual

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz had never handled pressure well and takes too many sacks. He has done that his entire career...even prior to wsh.

If Wentz didn't hang on the ball too long and avoided unnecessary sacks, he would not be on his 3rd team in 3 years.

As chiller put it, Wentz sucks.

TH is in their b/c Wentz is hurt. Let that sink in,

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, your opinion is what it is and it is mostly wrong. You have repeatedly made absurd claims. You actually said that Wentz and hurts were in the same field talent wise in the off-season. As usual, you could not be more wrong.
Just because you think Wentz would have beat Minny doesn't mean it is a fact.
You continue to ignore the fact that Wentz has been in the league for several years. Like skinsdad said, posters are not simply looking at his 6 games here, his whole career is being looked at as a whole.
Wentz played some poor teams as well dean. JAX, Chicago and DET are all bad teams.

im looking at this year. Wentz is the better qb right now

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are also missing the point. I am not sure if you know it or not, but you make up more excuses for Wentz than you realize. He is blameless in your eyes and you accuse the OLine, receivers and Scott Turner for his poor play. You claimed the defense is now playing better for some unknown reason and now you are blaming the schedule for Wentz not winning. You need to stop making excuses for Wentz. When Wentz won, you didn't say anything about the OLine or receivers, however, when Falco won, you would make backhanded comments about his poor play.

you are making excused for TH. You think he should be the starter here. I gave him a fair evaluation, I would rather have Wentz in there when he is healthy.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious b/c TH showed he is not a real NFL QB. For him to succeed he needs his defense to ball out. Plus he has thrown 2 back breaker ints in two consecutive games. Plus he should of been picked 5 times in the Packers game. Why is TH better? You are still saying TH is a better QB than Wentz? How? You are probably going to point to his record this year, but Wentz played way tougher teams.
Falco had proved he is a backup and you cannot bring your lself to admit it. You hate cousins like you do Falco. You get proven wrong daily but are too stubborn to admit it. Everyone here is arguing with you. Why is that?
I never said Falco is better...i said the offense plays better under him for some reason. Rivera even admitted that Wentz was the main problem when he said "quarterback".

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other facts do we need to look at dean? Wentz played 2 elite teams, a good team, and three terrible teams. Against the 2 elite teams, he played beyond terrible. Against the good team, he gave the game away. He played ok against the lions, he played well against JAX and he was awful against the bears...even before the injury.
You need to ask yourself why you feel inclined to defend wentz so much. It is not making sense. He is hopefully gone after this year but you treat him as if he is our franchise QB ..which you clearly wanted. The trade was bad as I said. You still refuse to admit that. You just said he is probably not the long term answer, as such, you have to admit it was a bust. You just don't want to admit you were wrong as usual

I would say awful game vs the Bears. Samuel dropped a td that was huge. I dont care what happens after this year. Im not giving up on this season yet. I think Wentz should be in there and even skinsdadd admitted it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are making excused for TH. You think he should be the starter here. I gave him a fair evaluation, I would rather have Wentz in there when he is healthy.
Because you are infatuated with Wentz. That is my point. I don't want Wentz in because I know what he is and I want to keep that 2nd rounder. The trade has blown up and you refuse to see it.
I am not making excuses for Falco, i said he is a back up. Nobody believes in Wentz except you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falco had proved he is a backup and you cannot bring your lself to admit it. You hate cousins like you do Falco. You get proven wrong daily but are too stubborn to admit it. Everyone here is arguing with you. Why is that?
I never said Falco is better...i said the offense plays better under him for some reason. Rivera even admitted that Wentz was the main problem when he said "quarterback".

I was wrong for wanting to upgrade at QB? sure ok. You are defending TH. Who cares if TH is a backup. People on here want to play TH when Wentz is healthy. I disagree!! Thats all im saying.