• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis gets his ring and then throws the Patriots under the bus

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hated it there

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....................^^^^^^^^.................Oldschool is in the middle...............halfway thru with his "transgender-surgery",..... Bruce Jenner is in the next room getting his, too.

1c6c330e-f0a2-4c07-926d-959c604762ec_zpskof2gmbb.jpg

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you were using other peoples' accomplishments to taunt someone and I'm the big dbag? Not surprising coming from a Patsie fan.

Money its ok. Sonnyblack is usually a stand up dude, not like the moron strongo. Let him take a cheap shot at me hopefully it helps him feel better about the fact that his favorite team has been proven to be a bunch of cheaters during their glory years.

Yes it was a great superbowl, if your not a fan of SEattle. To me, it was one of the worst days of my life. And again, if for you to be able to relive that helps dull the pain of deflategate then so be it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. This isn't a court of law

B. Most people have the ability to use their common sense when piecing this together. The Patriots (much like their fans on here) have relied mostly on deflection to cast doubt, but it simply hasn't worked.

...and that has what to do with my assessment of your statement? You claim that the lack of hard evidence does little to disprove Brady's guilt but you have postulated that the very same absence of hard evidence (he cheated once so he must have cheated at other times) allows the assumption to be made that he has engaged in a pattern of transgressions.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money its ok. Sonnyblack is usually a stand up dude, not like the moron strongo. Let him take a cheap shot at me hopefully it helps him feel better about the fact that his favorite team has been proven to be a bunch of cheaters during their glory years.

Yes it was a great superbowl, if your not a fan of SEattle. To me, it was one of the worst days of my life. And again, if for you to be able to relive that helps dull the pain of deflategate then so be it.

You mean the same way you're using Deflategate to dull your pain from the outcome of the game?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and that has what to do with my assessment of your statement? You claim that the lack of hard evidence does little to disprove Brady's guilt but you have postulated that the very same absence of hard evidence (he cheated once so he must have cheated at other times) allows the assumption to be made that he has engaged in a pattern of transgressions.

The point of what I am saying is pretty freakin' clear.

BTW...if this was a court of law, Brady and the Patriots would have had to cooperate. You seem to be under an illusion that the Patriots deserve some sort of benefit of the doubt.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the same way you're using Deflategate to dull your pain from the outcome of the game?

In a thread about deflategate. Sonnys the one who brought up the superbowl as some sort of nanner nanner boo boo stink eye to me............

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. i said "all the titles".

ive seen 9 since i turned 26

Ah 26 years old. I see thats when you started rooting for the new england area teams I see.......(see how stupid the Seattles been rooting for the seahawks for two years) thing is???

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah 26 years old. I see thats when you started rooting for the new england area teams I see.......(see how stupid the Seattles been rooting for the seahawks for two years) thing is???
no, my first game was in 83 at sullivan stadium. my first game on my own was 91 vs denver when i turned 16 and got my license.

they lost 9-6

and no, the pats entered the nfl in 68 and had roots in the AFL.

the seahawks dont.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. i said "all the titles".

ive seen 9 since i turned 26
So just to be straight, you're losing count at 9?

I understand it may be hard to differentiate between the legitimate ones and the fraudulent ones, but it still shouldn't be that complicated.

Try and cut back to a half oz of dank per week. In time your math skills should improve.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just to be straight, you're losing count at 9?

I understand it may be hard to differentiate between the legitimate ones and the fraudulent ones, but it still shouldn't be that complicated.

Try and cut back to a half oz of dank per week. In time your math skills should improve.
i keep having to count:

4 pats
3 sox
1 celtics
1 bruins

ive seen 13 finals total since 2001...without counting soccer, because thats clearly for homosexuals.

whew!