• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis cut

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one that believes that richard sherman would not walk out on us for more money if we pay him top 3 CB money?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one that believes that richard sherman would not walk out on us for more money if we pay him top 3 CB money?

I think he will want #1 CB money, which he rightfully deserves. I don't think he requires a whole lot more, just to be recognized in pay as the NFL's top CB. If I had to guess I'd say he gets somewhere between $12-$15m per year over 6 or so years.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the reports, Sherman harassed Bennett with 3 calls or so per day about resigning and MB came back on a relatively smaller deal. If Sherman does not do the same then Bennett will be pissed off!
I think Sherman will accept a little less then some expect but I am still not convinced we will have enough cap to sign him as I think Thomas and Wilson need to be prioritized ahead of him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the reports, Sherman harassed Bennett with 3 calls or so per day about resigning and MB came back on a relatively smaller deal. If Sherman does not do the same then Bennett will be pissed off!
I think Sherman will accept a little less then some expect but I am still not convinced we will have enough cap to sign him as I think Thomas and Wilson need to be prioritized ahead of him.

:agree:
Hope we are wrong and the Seahawks find a way to sign all three, but I'm having a hard time the math works out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other good players beside Sherman that we will have to resign or lose. K.J.Wright,Byron Maxwell,Cliff Avril, Malcolm Smith and Jermaine Kearse. JS/PC have their work cutout.