• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Kawhi, Butler teaming up on Clippers 'increasingly possible'

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better chance to win the title, that's for sure.
When it really comes down to it - The Clippers played well last year, but the argument can be made that they not only exceeded their expectations, but over-exceeded their capabilities. Had the Lakers been a top 5 team, I don't think they would have been nearly as good. Leonard would make them better, but short of another all star player, he doesn't make them good enough to challenge the Warriors. Toronto won a championship, but if Kevin Durant and Thompson not been injured, then Toronto wouldn't have won, so the best choice for Leonard is the Lakers

D-Cash2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it really comes down to it - The Clippers played well last year, but the argument can be made that they not only exceeded their expectations, but over-exceeded their capabilities. Had the Lakers been a top 5 team, I don't think they would have been nearly as good. Leonard would make them better, but short of another all star player, he doesn't make them good enough to challenge the Warriors. Toronto won a championship, but if Kevin Durant and Thompson not been injured, then Toronto wouldn't have won, so the best choice for Leonard is the Lakers
Yes this 100% but maybe Leonard wants his own team, I guess we shall find out in due time.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this 100% but maybe Leonard wants his own team, I guess we shall find out in due time.
Could be, but I championships and finals are more important and he has already proven that the Spurs were on the wrong page with him