• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Cousins likely to end up with Niners

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't possibly be going to sign Hoyer, that was never reported. Fake news!!!! Fake news!!! All the news said Cousins to San Fran with my ole buddy Navarro.

Maybe folks don't remember Kyle liked Rex.

So maybe we can get him to give up the #2 over all pick for Rex 2.0 aka Colt McCoy.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: No truth to Kirk Cousins trade being ‘all but done’

The San Francisco 49ers might be discussing a Kirk Cousins trade with Washington, but it might not be as close to completion as some would suggest. A tweet Tuesday afternoon suggested a Kirk Cousins trade was “all but done” and at least 90 percent complete. It was from a random former radio host who now lives in Australia, and Denver radio host Benjamin Allbright seemed to back it up.

Naturally, there is some push back. Washington Post beat writer Master Tesfatsion reported Wednesday morning that a source told him “there’s no truth to a Kirk Cousins-49ers trade being ‘all but done.’” Tesfatsion tweeted that he personally believes it makes sense to trade Cousins, but nothing is “all but done” at this point.

There are a huge range of options available between no trade talks and all but done. It’s nice to have these smaller reports on our radar, but until we start hearing from the beat writers in San Francisco or DC, or the national guys, we’re left to wait.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on, we need more intrigue. So Hoyer is the new McCoy/Rex. He is trade insurance. Cousins plays this year and then walks next.

Pretty good? Who the hell knows, the Skins don't even have a GM. :L

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about this the more I'm convinced KC will not be here in 2018. Why would he want too? At some point a person does want to feel wanted, and appreciated. We're all human. When have the skins ever given him the just he's due. Drafting him after you just pick a QB at the 2 spot you traded away the farm for told Kirk that you ain't the man we want. Keeping RG3 around after his last concussion told Kirk we still don't think you're the man. Not offering him more than Osweiler after the year he had told Kirk we still just don't think you are our guy. Getting to the point we are now tells Kirk we just dont believe in ya buddy. Are you kidding me. What does he have to do? He has been a starter for two years and has broken multiple Redskins records.. given us a back to back winning seasons since when... The 80's. Its incredible to me the mindset of our front office not to recognize the potential of possibilities they have here with Kirk. They haven't had a stable QB here since Thiesman and our princess is dressed up and standing right in front of them and still no love they're giving him. He may not be the QB that can lead us but all indications suggest he can be.

So why sign any contract they offer him. I believe he won't. Why force a trade with SF who can load up with the 10 picks they have not to mention the 2nd overall. Not to mention another high pick next year. Why force a trade? Play under the tag, since you have too and then bolt at the end of next year to SF... a team and ownership that wants you... again... that wants you. Leaving the team who doesn't "know yet" ... nothing but a dirty jockstrap.

I hope everyone enjoyed the sniff of what may have been with a real QB for a change these last two years because starting in 2018 we will start yet again to long for that whiff of what may have been for another many of years.

Plus the strong Rumor of losing your top two receivers and being left with a question mark in Doctson... a concussion waiting to happen in Reed. He has nothing here to interest him in staying. The future is bleak around here. Even our GM is a drunken no show these days. Do we still not know where he is... the real story?

What a fucking mess this team is... and we were so close to being relevant again. So close.

Jamison Crowder is really good. One of my favorites.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't possibly be going to sign Hoyer, that was never reported. Fake news!!!! Fake news!!! All the news said Cousins to San Fran with my ole buddy Navarro.

Maybe folks don't remember Kyle liked Rex.
Did even one of the major local media guys say that Cousins to SF was going to happen? All I saw were people who I never heard of tweating about that. The WTEM guys were saying it was some guy tweeting out of his mother's basement.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did even one of the major local media guys say that Cousins to SF was going to happen? All I saw were people who I never heard of tweating about that. The WTEM guys were saying it was some guy tweeting out of his mother's basement.

I would not be shocked if quite a few of these sites were operating out of someone's basement - how else do you explain the shitty content and overall sluggishness of these sites?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all my post was tongue in cheek. :pound:

Secondly my Google skills say ESPN, UPI and the NFL are reporting they have agreed in principle to a two year deal.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all my post was tongue in cheek. :pound:

Secondly my Google skills say ESPN, UPI and the NFL are reporting they have agreed in principle to a two year deal.
Hold on a sec - I think you're tongue went in the wrong direction. When you say "they", who are you talking about?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what i find funny , people want to bring up deep throat as some kind of validation for believing un named sources TOTALLY . READ MY TEXTUAL LIPS TOTALLY . For every damn "deep throat " there are about 20 stories that prove to be BS . i deal in facts not speculation . SPECULATION can be true and if i am the last dumbass in the room to know the truth then so be it

the facts are his grandma died . he hasnt been to work in about a month

we dont KNOW why . just because chris cooley shoves a finger up his ass behind a radio show and makes a statement he cant back the fuck up with facts doesnt mean i will swallow hook line and sinker . doesnt mean he is wrong either

could SMGM be back on alcohol ? yes could he be let go ? yes however it can be just as likely he has started drinking again , and the skins are giving him time to work it out before coming back to fucking work

BA has always been in charge . he has over ruled SM on occasion. Most everyone has a boss . the press and fans may be totally wrong about what his role was/is

fake news has been on social media for a long time . real lies not simple speculation and Trump wasnt the inventor of that

its a free country , if any or all of you wish to buy the press stories totally it is you god given right to do so . but i have been around the world and i have seen yellow journalism first hand

now none of you have walked in my shoes and i have my reasons to question news reporting and you can call that stubborn if you want . however i will run my life the way i see fit and un named sources will remain questionable in my eyes til i am pushing up daisy's.

the key here is i dont REJECT them out of hand . i just give them the credence they have shown to me in the past which is more often then not faulty . i dont know why that is so hard to understand

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could SMGM be back on alcohol ? yes could he be let go ? yes however it can be just as likely he has started drinking again , and the skins are giving him time to work it out before coming back to fucking work

dad!!! Say it isn't so, there is sex going on at Redskin Park?!?!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what i find funny , people want to bring up deep throat as some kind of validation for believing un named sources TOTALLY . READ MY TEXTUAL LIPS TOTALLY . For every damn "deep throat " there are about 20 stories that prove to be BS . i deal in facts not speculation . SPECULATION can be true and if i am the last dumbass in the room to know the truth then so be it

the facts are his grandma died . he hasnt been to work in about a month

we dont KNOW why . just because chris cooley shoves a finger up his ass behind a radio show and makes a statement he cant back the fuck up with facts doesnt mean i will swallow hook line and sinker . doesnt mean he is wrong either

BA has always been in charge . he has over ruled SM on occasion. Most everyone has a boss . the press and fans may be totally wrong about what his role was/is

fake news has been on social media for a long time . real lies not simple speculation and Trump wasnt the inventor of that

its a free country , if any or all of you wish to buy the press stories totally it is you god given right to do so . but i have been around the world and i have seen yellow journalism first hand

now none of you have walked in my shoes and i have my reasons to question news reporting and you can call that stubborn if you want . however i will run my life the way i see fit and un named sources will remain questionable in my eyes til i am pushing up daisy's.

the key here is i dont REJECT them out of hand . i just give them the credence they have shown to me in the past which is more often then not faulty . i dont know why that is so hard to understand

It's simple Dad. You are right, there are erroneous reports. Not every article is spot on as different sources give out different info. The issue is you have repeatedly dismissed unnamed source as unreliable, "it they don't put a name to it then it can't be true". You have most certainly instantly rejected unnamed sources out of hand, we just saw you do it regarding SM's absence from the combine.

As has been shown over and over again plenty of truth comes from unnamed sources. As I have been trying to explain to you they remain unnamed so they will he protected. A guy working at Redskins Park could very well be telling the truth regarding Bruce Allen. But if he put his name to it he is fired at 8:00 the next morning.

As you said I don't know why that is so hard to understand.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rejected alcoholism as the reason . It is turning out Cooley and others are dead wrong

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rejected alcoholism as the reason . It is turning out Cooley and others are dead wrong
In reality, it was more Bruce Allen's comments and lack thereof that led some folks to believe alcaholism was the reason. Until yesterday, we didn't for sure the extent of Allen's soullessness (if that's a word). He not only tried to throw the good guy under the bus, he drove the bus. The bus was named Redskins Management Shortbus. There was a picture of Danny smiling on the bus. When Allen pressed the horn, it made a nasally hahaha sound.