• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Belichick, Patriots Doctor Colluded to End Player's Career to Avoid Payment

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a tid bit from the Globe article that hammer somehow managed to not list on this thread.

In the DEA’s sweep of Gillette, Gill said, investigators “found that every pill, whether it was a Tylenol or an Ambien or an antibiotic, was completely documented and registered appropriately. The DEA cleared us as one team that was doing things properly.’’

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or this tid bit,

Gill said Fanene, who had previously played for the Cincinnati Bengals, did not disclose on his initial medical form that he had a pre-existing knee injury or that he had taken medication for the injury.

So in a nutshell the player lied to the potential employer about his true medical history and it backfired on him.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn poor Hammer only got about 24 hours out of his bogus faux-outrage before it was shown to be a non-starter.

I do want to note how funny it is that the king of hyperbole doesn't recognize hyperbole when it sees it.

OMG a writer used a word like "potentially explosive" to sell his thin story...what a shockah.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this really surprise anyone? It's the Patriots. It's what they do. Plus there fans are always in denial. Just saying.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this really surprise anyone? It's the Patriots. It's what they do. Plus there fans are always in denial. Just saying.

You are a bit late to the trolling party. Already shown to be bogus.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn poor Hammer only got about 24 hours out of his bogus faux-outrage before it was shown to be a non-starter.

I do want to note how funny it is that the king of hyperbole doesn't recognize hyperbole when it sees it.

OMG a writer used a word like "potentially explosive" to sell his thin story...what a shockah.

Do you think when he is in full deep sleep mode he can be heard mumbling partial comments like,

"fucking Patriots and their winning ways"

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So responding to an allegation with facts is Pats fans being in denial? I'm confused. Care to elaborate on the subject or just make vague statements based on your hatred of an organization and it's fan base?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a bit late to the trolling party. Already shown to be bogus.

There is nothing bogus about it. It just shows that Pat's fans are willing to lower their expectations to how the Pats run their franchise. It's ok, we all understand that lowering your morality is better than cheering for a mediocre team.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw I'll take your word. Let’s just hope for a fair game tomorrow let the teams decide it.
Fuck that. I want the refs to stuff it in the Dolphins ass for the entire game just I can go to the Dolphins boards and laugh my ass off while I read yours and Paolo crying rants.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing bogus about it. It just shows that Pat's fans are willing to lower their expectations to how the Pats run their franchise. It's ok, we all understand that lowering your morality is better than cheering for a mediocre team.

Hey I was one that said the Pats were wrong and already paid the price. Although NEpat's throws a monkey wrench into everything. And to be honest, after several winning seasons, I highly doubt our expectations are low. Really I would like this thread to end since no matter who is at fault, the situation was resolved.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So in your world it's OK to lie to your potential employer, then when they find out about your lie, one that will have a direct impact on your ability to work, said employer is the one at fault for protecting their company.

Liberal lala land, must be awesome.:wtf2:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe how this story has blown up all over the news. You can hardly tune in to anything without breaking updates about the enormous loss of Jonathan Fanene's career.

I'm so thoroughly ashamed to be a Patriots fan right now.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe how this story has blown up all over the news. You can hardly tune in to anything without breaking updates about the enormous loss of Jonathan Fanene's career.

I'm so thoroughly ashamed to be a Patriots fan right now.

Lol it's a travesty I tell ya

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your world it's OK to lie to your potential employer, then when they find out about your lie, one that will have a direct impact on your ability to work, said employer is the one at fault for protecting their company.

Liberal lala land, must be awesome.:wtf2:

Never thought of it like that. Sort of like lying on a job application.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...him needing surgery and Bellichick delaying the surgery on purpose make the player "lying on his application". Nice spin, DJ.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...him needing surgery and Bellichick delaying the surgery on purpose make the player "lying on his application". Nice spin, DJ.

He lied to them about having the injury prior to joining the team, which changes the entire dynamic.

They didn't know he had the injury, stay with me here, so therefore they couldn't have known he potentially needed surgery.

He lost his job because he lied and said injury created a situation where he represented to them no value.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Records seem to be spinning just fine! Man I'm getting dizzy!