• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Belichick, Patriots Doctor Colluded to End Player's Career to Avoid Payment

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a personal attack! Hammer where are you! And I guess you didn't answer my last question Malibu. As Super Admin Hammer said to NEPat "toughen up or GTFO".

Mr Pawt dont worry gaypers have thin skins and it must be that time of month for him. I thought weed being legalized there would mellow him out, guess not

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the NFL will likely have to take control of the team and move them to Montana as a start up team.
They could move them to Miami, there hasn't been a professional football team there in 40 years.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning $onny,.....yu betting on anyone today.....?,.....I'm dropping a dime on the pats to cover (-7.5).....{+}.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning $onny,.....yu betting on anyone today.....?,.....I'm dropping a dime on the pats to cover (-7.5).....{+}.

Morning Marge I am and also doing some book myself. The line dropped to 7 1/2 or you buy it down?. Buy down the hook to 7, Nothing worse than losing by 1/2 but then again nothing better than winning by that too, I think NE rolls them with some of the bulletin board material.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ when is the media gonna drop this story already?! Fanene this and Fanene that. I was trying to check scores after woodcutting today and all they can talk about is this story. They reported that it's all over the internet too and mods everywhere are being forced to lock and delete threads about it.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol hopefully you read the entire thread to see people's initial reaction! They were salivating and praying for this to be another Spygate!

philyphreak2127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just now reading this and it wouldnt shock me even slightly Belichek is going to go to any lengths needed to get what he wants. But what I read also stated he signed an injury settlement that stopped him from speaking on the subject and seaking legal action as he signed the paperwork. Technically, he didnt need to retire he could have been released right?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just now reading this and it wouldnt shock me even slightly Belichek is going to go to any lengths needed to get what he wants. But what I read also stated he signed an injury settlement that stopped him from speaking on the subject and seaking legal action as he signed the paperwork. Technically, he didnt need to retire he could have been released right?[/QUOTE]

Here is the latest on him

The Packers worked out free agent DE Jonathan Fanene on Tuesday.
Fanene has drawn scant interest since knee surgery torpedoed his chances of making the Patriots, and it appears he left Green Bay without a contract. Three months shy of his 31st birthday, Fanene will be facing an uphill battle to crack someone's roster next summer. Tue, Dec 11, 2012 08:28:00 PM

Patriots released DE Jonathan Fanene, OL Kyle Hill and K Chris Koepplin.
Fanene's release is a major surprise after the Patriots handed him a $3.85 million signing bonus in March. Although Fanene spent the offseason working as the starting left end, he had been battling injuries throughout training camp, leaving more snaps for Ron Brace and Brandon Deaderick. ESPN's John Clayton reports Fanene might need to undergo a knee scope later in the week. The 30-year-old will be free to sign with another team once he proves healthy.Jonathan Fanene - DL - Free Agent
A source tells ESPN Boston that free agent DE Jonathan Fanene might need arthroscopic knee surgery later this week.

The Patriots' decision to cut Fanene Tuesday despite giving him a $3.85 million signing bonus in March is starting to make more sense. Per Sirius XM Radio's Ross Tucker, Fanene was released under a "failure to disclose physical condition" designation. That will set up the Pats to go after at least some of his signing bonus. Fanene missed 13 straight practices before getting dumped.
Source: ESPN Boston Wed, Aug 22, 2012 09:09:00 A
Tue, Aug 21, 2012 04:00:0

and 1 last tidbit even the titans didnt want him

The Titans worked out free agent DE Jonathan Fanene.
Tennessee also hosted free agent DE Phillip Merling. Fanene signed a three-year deal with the Pats in March, but was surprisingly cut loose in August after undergoing knee surgery. He also worked out for the Dolphins on Wednesday. The workouts suggest he's at or near full health. It shouldn't be long before he finds a new home. Fanene notched 6.5 sacks for Cincinnati last season.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Wed, Oct 31, 2012 01:45:00 PM:suds:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweep it down under The rug dude.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard a peep about it out here on the left coast.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop registering alts on SportsHoopla. The next one and you're done.

What's this all about? I'm not doing this! Tried to PM you but your box is full. I travel a lot, so you will find my posts coming from many places around the country. You're confusing me for someone else.