• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reintroducing your Los Angeles Rams

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d2wKdb6G_reasonably_small.jpg
Jason La Canfora– upload_2016-1-12_21-52-48.gifVerified account ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Goodell says Rams will open their new stadium in 2019. Believes new stadiums will be "extraordinarily successful."
6:05 PM - 12 Jan 2016
95 RETWEETS75 LIKES

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-12_21-52-48.gif
    upload_2016-1-12_21-52-48.gif
    52 bytes · Views: 30

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just think Vita, all those vets like Fred Dryer, Jack Youngblood, Vince Ferragamo who wanted the Rams to come back to LA are probably stoked like you are! I am laughing because all that LA Ram memorabilia I have now becomes hot property. How about you? Getting those season tixs yet?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that, I am truly sorry for all the great St. Louis Rams fans from the St. Louis area.

We Rams fans from LA truly empathize with each and everyone of you in St. Louis for the loss of your team in the St. Louis area.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing.

As much as the StL fans/media hate Stan and for justified reasons, they need to be blaming the city instead.

If they had held up their agreement regarding the stadium, Stan wouldn't have had a leg to stand on with the league regarding relocation.

They let the stadium go to crap and only tried to make things right as a last ditch effort. If they really wanted the team, they shouldn't have broken their agreement regarding stadium upkeep.

The same thing happened in Seattle with the Supersonics ( now Thunder ). Key Arena was a mess and they didn't put forth a serious effort to get the team a new arena and they were justified in moving the team.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing.

As much as the StL fans/media hate Stan and for justified reasons, they need to be blaming the city instead.

If they had held up their agreement regarding the stadium, Stan wouldn't have had a leg to stand on with the league regarding relocation.

They let the stadium go to crap and only tried to make things right as a last ditch effort. If they really wanted the team, they shouldn't have broken their agreement regarding stadium upkeep.

The same thing happened in Seattle with the Supersonics ( now Thunder ). Key Arena was a mess and they didn't put forth a serious effort to get the team a new arena and they were justified in moving the team.

St. Louis isn't responsible for the EJD, the CVC is. They own and operate the Dome.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis isn't responsible for the EJD, the CVC is. They own and operate the Dome.

Yes, but the city is responsible for approving a new stadium which they decided not to address until the last minutes instead of addressing the issue once the CVC broke their agreement regarding the Rams lease.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but the city is responsible for approving a new stadium which they decided not to address until the last minutes instead of addressing the issue once the CVC broke their agreement regarding the Rams lease.

I wouldn't say ''last minutes," This has been going on for the past 2 years. But it doesn't matter... The grand plan was to return to LA. And I'm happy that your Rams have returned home. I know you're very proud.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say ''last minutes," This has been going on for the past 2 years. But it doesn't matter... The grand plan was to return to LA. And I'm happy that your Rams have returned home. I know you're very proud.

They didn't start talking about until the whole Rams to LA thing started to come about, right?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, Shane, it doesn't matter to me where they call home.

As I stated in another thread, it doesn't matter to me what city they play in, they are still the Rams and I will continue to be a fan. I live in Idaho. They only way I get to see them is if I make the trek to Seattle when they play the Seahawks in the middle of winter.

And 2 years is last minute when that stadium has been in need of upgrading for 10 years.

I have no rooting interest for either city, just pointing out where the city of StL failed in doing what was necessary to keep the team. Had they come up with that stadium plan they had on the table 10 years ago, we probably aren't talking about the Rams moving.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't start talking about until the whole Rams to LA thing started to come about, right?

Yes.

Stan bought the Inglewood property 2 years ago. Only then did StL have a fire lit under them and tried to work something out.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Stan bought the Inglewood property 2 years ago. Only then did StL have a fire lit under them and tried to work something out.

Exactly. I have been in the Edward Jones Dome probably 10+ times in my short life (22 years) and it doesn't seem like a good stadium at all. It is ran down and is as basic as you get IMO. But I also have only been to one other stadium in my life (Lucas Oil about 5-6 years ago)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I have been in the Edward Jones Dome probably 10+ times in my short life (22 years) and it doesn't seem like a good stadium at all. It is ran down and is as basic as you get IMO. But I also have only been to one other stadium in my life (Lucas Oil about 5-6 years ago)

If you want to go to a bad stadium, go to FedEx Field. That place is pathetic. The Edward Jones Dome is way better than that dump.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know when season tickets go on sale.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! I kind of thought all along that this would happen! At least now when watching them play in LA the majority of the crowd will be RAM fans! Not opposing team fans! This is what home field advantage truly means! I did hear that the Chargers still have the option of sharing our new stadium as well? In a way I kind of hope that this doesn't happen! But Kreonke will probably make it happen!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! I kind of thought all along that this would happen! At least now when watching them play in LA the majority of the crowd will be RAM fans! Not opposing team fans! This is what home field advantage truly means! I did hear that the Chargers still have the option of sharing our new stadium as well? In a way I kind of hope that this doesn't happen! But Kreonke will probably make it happen!

I heard that SD could lease it for a $1 a year, knowing Kroenke, he would take it, a dollar is a dollar!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that SD could lease it for a $1 a year, knowing Kroenke, he would take it, a dollar is a dollar!

You know its going to happen! More revenue for Stan! I just want a strong fan base for my RAMS! Having 2 teams there may change things!