• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reintroducing your Los Angeles Rams

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple comments..

I feel bad for some of the STL fans, but they were dead last in attendance this year and the past few years. The blame should be all around. The team has been bad, the fans have not supported the team, and the city hasn't done much to help their cause. I think the Dome is better than a few other stadiums in the NFL currently, but the FANS really have spoken here and this is the 2nd time STL has lost their football team for similar reasons.

I do like the fact the Rams will be playing 3:30 games more so they should be on TV a bit more and will continue to be a Rams fan obviously - I love the torture!! :gaah:

I watched some killer games in that Dome 15-16 years ago. Have some good memories for sure.

QUESTION: Where do my Rams play next year? In what stadium?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple comments..

I feel bad for some of the STL fans, but they were dead last in attendance this year and the past few years. The blame should be all around. The team has been bad, the fans have not supported the team, and the city hasn't done much to help their cause. I think the Dome is better than a few other stadiums in the NFL currently, but the FANS really have spoken here and this is the 2nd time STL has lost their football team for similar reasons.

I do like the fact the Rams will be playing 3:30 games more so they should be on TV a bit more and will continue to be a Rams fan obviously - I love the torture!! :gaah:

I watched some killer games in that Dome 15-16 years ago. Have some good memories for sure.

i think they said the Colosseum from 2016-2019

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say ''last minutes," This has been going on for the past 2 years. But it doesn't matter... The grand plan was to return to LA. And I'm happy that your Rams have returned home. I know you're very proud.
Stan and the Rams have been working on this since 2004! So in comparison, that's the last minute.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! I kind of thought all along that this would happen! At least now when watching them play in LA the majority of the crowd will be RAM fans! Not opposing team fans! This is what home field advantage truly means! I did hear that the Chargers still have the option of sharing our new stadium as well? In a way I kind of hope that this doesn't happen! But Kreonke will probably make it happen!
Also, this has got to help us in Free Agency Zeke!

LA is a great place to live, weather wise, it's close to Hollywood for TV deals and besides all that, Inglewood is just 5 miles or so from a Beach front home and just 15 miles from a luxurious Beverly Hills estate!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple comments..

I guess that is the Nature of the Beast! :mad2: Who knows maybe Stan will become more team oriented and want a winning team in a brand new 3 billion $$ stadium! But then again we are the RAMS and we only do "just enough" to get by! :trash:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that is the Nature of the Beast! :mad2: Who knows maybe Stan will become more team oriented and want a winning team in a brand new 3 billion $$ stadium! But then again we are the RAMS and we only do "just enough" to get by! :trash:

The question is.. Did the front office do all they could to put a winner on the field? They dumped Bradford, added Foles and a draft pick - I liked this. They went young on the Oline and added depth for the future. Could they have signed a FA or 2 on the Oline? I dunno. Barksdale wanted a lot of money and the Center from Oakland (Winewski?? sp) wanted to go to Seattle I think. They drafted pretty good in 2015 - IMO besides the Mannion pick.

Defensively they put a good product on the field. So in my eyes, I think they did about all they could to put a good product on the field.

But the fans have had enough appartently. 15-16 years since the GSOT and a lot of losing seasons that we've come accustomed to.

I think the Rams will get better, but with another tough schedule and uncertainty at a few key positions on offense... who knows?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LA is a great place to live, weather wise, it's close to Hollywood for TV deals and besides all that, Inglewood is just 5 miles or so from a Beach front home and just 15 miles from a luxurious Beverly Hills estate!

Great point. LA > STL for a lot of reasons.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you are right! :hope:

I've always wanted to travel to LA, but never have. I've actually came close to watching a game in St Louis, but backed out due to family issues. As you probably know, I am an East Coast guy, along with a few others here. As far as the weather goes, its starting to get bad in this area. We just had our 1st significant snow storm (only 3") but it is still very windy and cold here in NE Pennsylvania. I would just love to spend an entire winter in a warm climate for a change. In other words.....You are SPOILED!.....Sorry for going off topic!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me about 4-5 years to get used to saying St. Louis Rams. Hopefully the transition back is not as difficult.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me about 4-5 years to get used to saying St. Louis Rams. Hopefully the transition back is not as difficult.

Same Here!!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right! :hope:

I've always wanted to travel to LA, but never have. I've actually came close to watching a game in St Louis, but backed out due to family issues. As you probably know, I am an East Coast guy, along with a few others here. As far as the weather goes, its starting to get bad in this area. We just had our 1st significant snow storm (only 3") but it is still very windy and cold here in NE Pennsylvania. I would just love to spend an entire winter in a warm climate for a change. In other words.....You are SPOILED!.....Sorry for going off topic!
One of my best friends lives in Maine, so I've heard all about it. Come on out Zeke! We can get some tri tips for the tailgaiting.....

628x471.jpg

But bring a coat man, it's been down to the low 50's!

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we will be bringing back the blue and yellow jerseys right? The LA move would not be complete without it.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is.. Did the front office do all they could to put a winner on the field? They dumped Bradford, added Foles and a draft pick - I liked this. They went young on the Oline and added depth for the future. Could they have signed a FA or 2 on the Oline? I dunno. Barksdale wanted a lot of money and the Center from Oakland (Winewski?? sp) wanted to go to Seattle I think. They drafted pretty good in 2015 - IMO besides the Mannion pick.

Defensively they put a good product on the field. So in my eyes, I think they did about all they could to put a good product on the field.

But the fans have had enough appartently. 15-16 years since the GSOT and a lot of losing seasons that we've come accustomed to.

I think the Rams will get better, but with another tough schedule and uncertainty at a few key positions on offense... who knows?

What I meant to say was, will Stan become more involved with the team in general? To me this shows support and that he wants to win. We never saw him at any home game. Most owners watch their teams play at home and a lot of times you see hem at visiting games as well. Not Stan! He is no where to be found!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple comments..

I think fan blaming is total misdirection. It was when the Rams moved from LA and it is when the Rams are moving from STL.

The Rams have been a bad product for awhile. Fisher is a coach with a bad reputation, his players took the side of Michael Brown, his team is a mess and he is the king of missing the playoffs. The progression in STL happened all backwards to develop a fanbase. They got too good too quickly and then strung together the worst decade of any team in any sport.

Its not about the fans. Its not about the citizens.

Its about the fact that no team in LA is borderline absurd and has been for a long time. Kroenke despite having his kids go to the same high school and colleges that many of us around here went to, despite owning most of the real estate around here or having ownership groups with people around here knew this fact, too. He'll even talk trash about STL as he leaves but he isnt really leaving. His footprint is everywhere in Missouri. And LA. And in London. And in Colorado I think.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my best friends live in Maine, so I've heard all about it. Come on out Zeke! We can get some tri tips for the tailgaiting.....

View attachment 76589

But bring a coat man, it's been down to the low 50's!

All right, now you're rubbing it in! ...50 degrees huh?...Must be nice! :suds:... It is 20 degrees here right now @ high noon @ lunchtime with a 17mph wind. Can you say CHILLY!... Last night the snow was blowing sideways!

You'll have to ask Shopson how the weather :rain:is up in the Rochester NY area! He is way farther north than I am. I'll bet he has his long johns on!

I can almost smell that steak form here! :ranger: I was just getting ready to eat my ham and cheese sandwich here at work and you show me this! :L Gee thanks! Anyways after this new stadium is built(2019) I would love to fly out and watch my beloved team play! Especially in that beautiful stadium! Its definitely on the bucket list!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are fanbases that would love 2 super bowl appearances in the past 16 years and 4 consecutive seasons near .500 in a very tough division. There are also worse teams that draw much better than the Rams did in St. Louis, with the last 7 years being near the bottom of the league.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to ask Shopson how the weather :rain:is up in the Rochester NY area! He is way farther north than I am. I'll bet he has his long johns on!

It's about 20° today. He have barely had any snow so far this winter though, just a few dustings. I don't think we've had an inch on the ground yet.

No long johns for me, lol. It's only cold driving back and forth to work (and walking the dog).

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about 20° today. He have barely had any snow so far this winter though, just a few dustings. I don't think we've had an inch on the ground yet.

No long johns for me, lol. It's only cold driving back and forth to work (and walking the dog).

wow... no snow? We have 3-5" depending on elevation. More coming.
Its usually the other way around!