• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Carolina Panthers @ Los Angeles Rams, 11/06/16, 4:25 PM EST; CBS

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think will happen first? Jarod Goff actually playing in a game or Jeff Fisher getting fired? :pop2:

Goff will play first...Fisher isn't stupid in that way. If he thinks his job is on the line and the only way to save it is to play the rookie(whether its the right move or not at the time)He'll do it...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. This team isn't ever going to have a winning season with JF as a HC because he just doesn't have what it takes to direct a team in winning ways from all three areas of the game.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think will happen first? Jarod Goff actually playing in a game or Jeff Fisher getting fired? :pop2:
Goff obviously. My question is will happen first: Mannion getting a start or Fisher getting fired.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum was the starter going into the season worst case scenario. And thats what happened. Goff couldn't get ready. They didn't draft Goff and say this kids going to need a lot of work he might not be ready. It was a shock to them how not ready he was. don't know why this is so hard for you to get. Now we can just hope Goff will end up ok with more time but with Fishers track record with the offense Im not getting my hopes up.

Gee Coug, it sure is nice that you have the inside info on how the Rams think, you KEEP throwing this BS out there, it's getting old like your other popular rant! You don't know Jack Shit what the Rams are thinking, if I had to guess, because unlike you,i don't
know, but I'm guessing they are protecting their investment, and that's what it is when you give up that much, an investment!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff obviously. My question is will happen first: Mannion getting a start or Fisher getting fired.

I don't see ANY WAY IN HELL that Mannion gets a start...There is NO WAY that Fisher risks putting Mannion in there and have him play well...That could be the end of Fishers career(would be good for the Rams of course, but we all know that's not quite the concern right now lol)...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LTRF, those politics are way more rampant in the NFL than many want to admit. That self-absorbed, narcissistic, little drama queen would rather protect his career and trash Mannion's than do what is best for the Rams and promote the common goal of winning!!!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he didn't want Goff because he didn't want to develop him, because he thought with Keenum they were a contender and wanted the draft picks to shore up a few problem areas in his opinion. Remember his spouting about going 7-9 bullshit, and not winning eight games or nine games this season. In his idiotic mind, they should be a contender.