• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he would have got rid of the ball to open recievers on that last touchdown drive, we would have had more time on the clock. Dak fucked up big time in this game.
Romo seems to see everything from the booth like he doesn't remember what it's like having guys in his face. He made some dumb comments last week too about hitting guys that came open after it was too late. Dak had guys all over him. Who did he miss? One pass to Beasley while getting hit and he hits him on a tough pass the very next play.
The last drive. He got the ball back at our 35 with a minute left. First play pass deflected. 2nd Play misses Beasley while getting hit. 3rd play great 3rd down throw to Beasley. 4th play hits Beasley and gets us at the edge of FG range. 5th play hits Beasley and puts us in FG range. 6th play we run the ball and run out the clock for FG try. He got his team where he needed to. Give me that 100 times out of 100. You guys just don't make sense sometimes

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually a great kick in that wind, when it went to 52 he had no choice but to drive it .
Loss today was like all the other losses to me.. coaching. This is the type of game Dallas has to win, but look at the situations where coaching made a difference. Opening possession, three and out for us, TD for them, then we control the rest of the half. Opening possession on the second half, they adjust and score, we answer with three straight passes and a three and out. End of the game, 12 seconds and a timeout, plenty of time to use the middle of the field and make it a 35 yard FG, instead we settle for 47 which turns into 52. JG and Linehan are, at best, bottom half to third of the coaches in the NFL IMO
No it was the QB as well he cost us 10 points single handedly.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Tyron
Tyron gas struggled, guessing it's his back. Connor Williams gets his ass whipped on a weekly basis, he needs 20-25 pounds to work inside. I wonder if they ever considered putting Collins back at guard and Williams at RT. Williams got crushed today

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too damn many penalties at critical points of the game. The last one was just symbolic in nature. Too hard to overcome those kind of mistakes. Especially when they occurred.

Tough loss. Real tough loss.
Totally agree. This team is not smart and just plays dumb too often. Add in Dak's not getting rid of the ball on the sack in our end zone and we just pull some head-scratchers over and over.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually a great kick in that wind, when it went to 52 he had no choice but to drive it .
Loss today was like all the other losses to me.. coaching. This is the type of game Dallas has to win, but look at the situations where coaching made a difference. Opening possession, three and out for us, TD for them, then we control the rest of the half. Opening possession on the second half, they adjust and score, we answer with three straight passes and a three and out. End of the game, 12 seconds and a timeout, plenty of time to use the middle of the field and make it a 35 yard FG, instead we settle for 47 which turns into 52. JG and Linehan are, at best, bottom half to third of the coaches in the NFL IMO
I'm saying it was not his fault. Very tough spot. We should have gotten him a little closer and then the penalty was the difference maker there IMO. I can't absolve the kid 100% because he did miss it, but very little blame for him from me. Very happy with him so far

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss, but coming back on the road like that so late in the game bodes well for this teams chances going forward. That was a great comeback. We just fell a drop short. And on a 75 degree Dallas day we hit that FG

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was the QB as well he cost us 10 points single handedly.
I disagree. Dak is what he is, a young Alex Smith. He is a game manager, a tough kid, a leader, but the only way you are going to win a SB with him is the Trent Dilfer route, have hands down the best team around him. I put the game on the coaches, we run the most basic, vanilla, no imagination, no adjustment system imaginable. If you tell Dak to go win the game, we will be what we are, 3-4. Can't leave it to a 52 yard FG in high wind from a rookie kicker either, especially with a TO in your pocket

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think there was enough bad play today to declare this a team loss.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Dak is what he is, a young Alex Smith. He is a game manager, a tough kid, a leader, but the only way you are going to win a SB with him is the Trent Dilfer route, have hands down the best team around him. I put the game on the coaches, we run the most basic, vanilla, no imagination, no adjustment system imaginable. If you tell Dak to go win the game, we will be what we are, 3-4. Can't leave it to a 52 yard FG in high wind from a rookie kicker either, especially with a TO in your pocket
Did the coaches fumble at the goal line or miss wideopen recievers??? You cant possibly give him a pass. I am tired of this young bull shit!!! It is his third year, he should be getting better!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think there was enough bad play today to declare this a team loss.
Absolutely. Everyone had things they could have done better. On top of the obvious there were a couple of balls that should have been caught and where was Jaylon while AP ran all over us. Jones played well again and I thought a couple other DBs had great coverage even when they gave up completions. It was tough a few times when guys were open in zone to see who was at fault. Goodwin gave up a huge play to I think Reed. DL again didn't get home on the road enough when only rushing 4 let Smith slip away too often when they did and tackling wasn't great today. Coaching had some issues again. But it's not easy to win on the road in the NFL. I think team loss sums it up well. Everyone could have played better but I didn't think anyone was horrible.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the good news is Sean lee was being Sean Lee today. Unfortunately Garrett was being Garrett today as well :(

Can Sean Lee be our head coach. I seen where a player took over coaching in a movie once LOL

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. This team is not smart and just plays dumb too often. Add in Dak's not getting rid of the ball on the sack in our end zone and we just pull some head-scratchers over and over.

I agree with pretty much every assessment jarntt has made of this game. Dak played hard and he gave the team a chance to win. No QB is perfect, though that fumble was costly. I think he was just trying to do too much to keep from taking a sack.

Once again, I place this loss squarely at the feet of the coaches. We were right back to the same old predictable play calling. I think I counted two, maybe three times, when I had no clue what the play was going to be.

It wasn't just on offense, either. Last week, we mixed in some pretty exotic pressures. This week, I think we had one or two that were specifically designed to try and get to the QB quickly. The defense played pretty well, but Heath was out of position on a few plays (as per his usual) and we gave up some passes on rather lazy routes run by Redskin receivers.

The lack of discipline is extremely frustrating. Two of those holding calls on our offensive line were so obvious and so unnecessary. They killed the first drive of the fourth quarter.

JG looked like a deer staring into the headlights again - completely uninterested and unsure what to do to take the game under control.

Tyron Smith's efforts as of late are very concerning. I don't know if he's just worn out, used up, or uncaring since he has his contract. I don't want to go to that last one, but he's just not the same that he was two years ago - no longer dominant and no longer a sure protection for Dak from the left.

Coaching staff has got to go. They lack creativity, resourcefulness, and understanding of how to use their strengths. This roster can be a very good team, but not with Garrett at the helm, I fear.

I enjoy Beasley's obvious passion. He was not at all content to lose that game, and you could see it in his eyes as he walked off the field after the game. That guy definitely has the eye of the tiger look about him. I just hope he sticks with Dallas long enough to see it pay off. Sadly, it won't be this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the coaches fumble at the goal line or miss wideopen recievers??? You cant possibly give him a pass. I am tired of this young bull shit!!! It is his third year, he should be getting better!!!
Where did I give Dak a pass? He is not a great QB, I don't think he ever will be, but he played well today. He fumbled in the end zone trying to make a play, well guess what sport, they showed a clip of Troy Aikman fumbling in the end zone as well, did he suck? Tough spot is coming up for Jerry on Dak though. Game managing for a million a year is one thing, $20 million is another. I wouldn't think of paying Dak $20+, but I'd bet the farm the Cowboys do just that

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part is most Redskins fans feel the same way about their coaches. And rightfully so.

Skins are like us - hard to read. I think Smith is a work in progress for them right now. I think he will get better. Of course there top 3 pass catchers were out today too. The surprise to me is there defense. I never thought they would have held Zeke to what they did and get as much pressure as they did on Dak. I know they brought the extra man a lot but they had a good plan.