• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Redskins vs Cowboys

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't said a bad thing about Cousins.
Just curious since you give no credit to Dak & try downplaying everything he does for his team. (figured there is a lil bit of hate in there)

No hate all love for Dak.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is always nice, but I would be VERY concerned about that defense...
I have always been concerned with the defense. Even when they are looking good, I give the credit to the offense protecting them.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I knew Dez and Norman was gone fight after the game

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been concerned with the defense. Even when they are looking good, I give the credit to the offense protecting them.

Dal has a decent run D but suspect passing D. The goal for them is to keep offenses off the field with long drives and for the most part with that great O-line they've been able to do that. RW who has a great defense will be a very tough opponent. I would take the Hawks if Cam and RW are healthy but it would be a great NFC championship. Falcons have a trash defense so nothing to worry about there.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Norman waits for people to get in between before he swipes at Dez.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time I saw this Dak kid play. He's legit.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas...............have fun now but January's a different animal. Better hope Washington doesn't get that last wild card and beat Detroit in a rematch.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas offense is very fucking good and very hard to stop.

It's as simple as that.

They don't make many mistakes and they seem to recover from penalties.

They could go a long way this year.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas...............have fun now but January's a different animal. Better hope Washington doesn't get that last wild card and beat Detroit in a rematch.
I am more worried about he gmen they have at least won some playoff games

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys won this but how concerned are you guys for the pass defense? It looks like Cousins was lighting you up.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys won this but how concerned are you guys for the pass defense? It looks like Cousins was lighting you up.
Concerned as always but Washington didn't start scoring TDs in bunches until JJ Wilcox left the game. They had 6 points through three quarters with a bunch of yards. Was down double digits for the majority of the game. It's about scoring TDs, not getting yards. Dallas was in control of the game despite the offense barely having the ball. Today should have showed people how for real Dallas is. Defense was put in a vulnerable position all game having to be on the field so much yet it still made enough stops to control the game. And that's with Dallas basically fielding a practice squad secondary similar to Green Bay after JJ Wilcox left. Dallas' secondary should get healthier closer to playoff time. Justin Durant even left the game as well. Cowboys defense was almost as banged up as Green Bay's yet Washington couldn't even take advantage. But I'd be lying if I said the lack of pass rush doesn't piss me off. Our pass rush has got to get better. Our secondary should get better with health.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas offense is very fucking good and very hard to stop.

It's as simple as that.

They don't make many mistakes and they seem to recover from penalties.

They could go a long way this year.

The Redskins certainly gave them a good battle but Dallas was just too much for them...

They are the best in the NFC right now. Seattle is probably their closest competition.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins certainly gave them a good battle but Dallas was just too much for them...
They were pretty even once the Redskins adjusted to the initial punch in the face.

I'm not ridiculously impressed with Dallas in terms of being an all time great type of team but they do some special things on offense. The oline is go good that it basically leaves everyone else one on one and that allows Dak to lock in on one WR so he never really sees anything too complex at all. Dak has a great oline and athletic talent to often make a pass rusher miss and an arm to get the ball to the guy he locks in on. Its very simple stuff but simple means that its easy to repeat and it makes their offense amazingly consistent.

I would wager to say that Seattle is probably their biggest competition in the NFC but there really just aren't any complete teams in the NFL right now and thats what it will take to beat Dallas.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have had a solid season thus far, but I really thought the Redskins made them look quite beatable yesterday. They moved the ball really easy on Dallas (500+ yards of offense) and if not for an anemic redzone efficiency (2 for 5) and two missed FG's I really think Washington wins that game. It might the first game all year that Dallas didn't win time of possession too. Kudos to the Dallas D for not allowing Washington to score when they were close. Cousins had no problem moving the ball he just couldn't finish drives.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are the best in the NFC right now. Seattle is probably their closest competition.

A battle lost for the second time this year.

The game was never in doubt as Washington couldn't stop Dallas when it mattered. And they knew it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have had a solid season thus far, but I really thought the Redskins made them look quite beatable yesterday. They moved the ball really easy on Dallas (500+ yards of offense) and if not for an anemic redzone efficiency (2 for 5) and two missed FG's I really think Washington wins that game. It might the first game all year that Dallas didn't win time of possession too. Kudos to the Dallas D for not allowing Washington to score when they were close. Cousins had no problem moving the ball he just couldn't finish drives.

I think you were watching a different game than me.

Washington got stopped for FG shots how many times???? The fact they missed 2 means nothing.

Dallas' offense just moves down the field.

Washington is zero for two if you are keeping score......