• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins' Kirk Cousins: Still far apart on extension terms

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat boy? LOL. I will call you the tap dancer since you dance around things & change your opinions every 5 minutes. Beyond stats I thought that you said that wins were the most important factor. I already showed you that the Lions lost more games than the Skins the last few years & Carr only beat one winning team last season (the Redskins & because of the failure of their defense at the end of the game as well as Jones inability to hold onto the ball).

What else do you want to factor in to favor Stafford over Cousins? His draft position, his haircut, his friendship with Kershaw? Again - do your freaking homework. If you are going to debate something then please come prepared with facts to back up your opinion. Please - go break another TV.

How have I changed my opinion?

These are my thoughts so you wont get confused anymore.

1) A deal wont be done by now 7/17.
2) If he turns down the Luck deal if offered then he is chasing money for FA.
3) I would rather have Stafford or Carr over KC right now
4) For a deal to get done with KC right now Danny is going to have to make a huge offer
5) For the 100th time im not a KC hater

Simple as that boys. No need to make up shit. Those are my opinions on this matter. Shark clarified the trade issue with me I wasn't sure How it worked. So I agree a trade right now if very unlikely

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say that? I said I prefer the other two QB's. Now you are just mixing my opinions.
This is so funny.........mixing your opinions.......can you blame me? I mean, your opinions change so often, i can't keep up.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is it hate when I prefer the other two Qb's? Why is all the hate towards me when there are others who don't think KC is as good as you guys make him out to be? You guys get all bent b/c of this. That is funny. I would laugh my ass of if the Skins don't even make him an offer.

I don't think KC is as good as a lotta posters here, but I think people want more of an answer than "Just cuz." from you. Which is basically what your answer is boiling down to. Far as why you prefer Carr and Stafford over Cuz.

The only situation I can think of that w/o question I take Carr or Stafford. Is if some type of hail mary play was the only way for the Skins to win. The only skill-set I can say w/o reservation that Stafford and Carr possess which KC does not is an over-abundance of arm strength. Which in and of itself is not all that impressive.

Or you could list your version of skill-sets and accompanying grades of each QB to go with it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the deadline grows closer I think a couple of things will become apparent.

1. None of these guys really hates Cousins, but some seem to be more in love with the what if factor that next years draft presents.

2. None of us so called Cousins junkies think he is elite, but most of us have figured out the what if factor of next years scares us alot more than spending Dans money.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO. I take KC over Alex smith and Tyrod Taylor. IMO KC is not a top 10 Qb in this league. He is a good QB with over inflated stats last year b/c of no running game.

So honest question...

Lets for the moment agree Kirk is not top ten. Where does he fall in your opinion from #11-32??

Bonus question... we will assume Brady, Rogers, Luck, Wilson, Winston, Prescott(?), Wentz, Stafford and Carr are your top nine debatable. Whos #10??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So honest question...

Lets for the moment agree Kirk is not top ten. Where does he fall in your opinion from #11-32??

Bonus question... we will assume Brady, Rogers, Luck, Wilson, Winston, Prescott(?), Wentz, Stafford and Carr are your top nine debatable. Whos #10??

Wentz? lol. QB's that I rather have right now?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz? lol. QB's that I rather have right now?

Dude you have made the statement Kirk is not a top ten QB, I was throwing you names. I could have dropped in Newton and Ryan.

But again who are your top ten, And where does Kirk fall between 11-32 in your opinion??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you have made the statement Kirk is not a top ten QB, I was throwing you names. I could have dropped in Newton and Ryan.

But again who are your top ten, And where does Kirk fall between 11-32 in your opinion??

1) Brady 2)Rodgers 3)Ben 4)Ryan 5)Brees 6)Rivers 7)Newton 8)Luck 9)Wilson 10)Carr 11) Stafford 12)palmer 13)KC. 1-12 in no particular order. Just naming names. KC is in the 13-16 range. Its like middle of the road for QB's that I want right now. The way you guys talk he is a top 5 guy. I just don't agree with that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so funny.........mixing your opinions.......can you blame me? I mean, your opinions change so often, i can't keep up.

They haven't. that is what you just don't get . I was just confused on the trade aspect with the tag.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think KC is as good as a lotta posters here, but I think people want more of an answer than "Just cuz." from you. Which is basically what your answer is boiling down to. Far as why you prefer Carr and Stafford over Cuz.

The only situation I can think of that w/o question I take Carr or Stafford. Is if some type of hail mary play was the only way for the Skins to win. The only skill-set I can say w/o reservation that Stafford and Carr possess which KC does not is an over-abundance of arm strength. Which in and of itself is not all that impressive.

Or you could list your version of skill-sets and accompanying grades of each QB to go with it.

I think those two are better QB's right now. Game management and can make all the throws. Im not saying KC is a bad Qb but I just pefer the other two.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Brady 2)Rodgers 3)Ben 4)Ryan 5)Brees 6)Rivers 7)Newton 8)Luck 9)Wilson 10)Carr 11) Stafford 12)palmer 13)KC. 1-12 in no particular order. Just naming names. KC is in the 13-16 range. Its like middle of the road for QB's that I want right now. The way you guys talk he is a top 5 guy. I just don't agree with that.

Nah, the way most of us have stated it, he is in the top 3rd of QBs in the league. Even your list says as much. I would also say he is equal to Carr, Stafford and better than Palmer... which would put him right at or around your top ten.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu're right. you opinions haven't changed (ABC). But your reasons why we shouldn't sign KC back have been numerous and ever evolving.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the way most of us have stated it, he is in the top 3rd of QBs in the league. Even your list says as much. I would also say he is equal to Carr, Stafford and better than Palmer... which would put him right at or around your top ten.

that is fine. He doesn't crack my top 10 right now. Of course it could change.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Narrow it down for us. Why do you want Ben, Ryan, Bree's, Rivers, Luck, Wilson, Stafford, Carr, and Palmer more? Do you think they would work well in this offense?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu're right. you opinions haven't changed (ABC). But your reasons why we shouldn't sign KC back have been numerous and ever evolving.

I never said give KC the LUck deal? how is that ABC? why do I have to repeat jy do you need pills?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is fine. He doesn't crack my top 10 right now. Of course it could change.

IM giving you the top ten thing, but seriously you would give up on a top 15 QB in your opinion for a rookie?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narrow it down for us. Why do you want Ben, Ryan, Bree's, Rivers, Luck, Wilson, Stafford, Carr, and Palmer more? Do you think they would work well in this offense?

Yes b/c they can read defenses and are better game managers.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM giving you the top ten thing, but seriously you would give up on a top 15 QB in your opinion for a rookie?

for the 1000 time it depends on the money. Im not giving the 15th rated QB 28-30m per season.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said give KC the LUck deal? how is that ABC? why do I have to repeat jy do you need pills?
Because the Luck deal is no longer the market value. But its probably still close if he signs before Carr or Stafford. Once they sign new deals, a new market value will be set.

See, that is what this FO has been doing to KC. They are offering him last year's market value this year. But I would actually be encouraged if they offered him a luck type deal. That means they are getting close.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Luck deal is no longer the market value. But its probably still close if he signs before Carr or Stafford. Once they sign new deals, a new market value will be set.

See, that is what this FO has been doing to KC. They are offering him last year's market value this year. But I would actually be encouraged if they offered him a luck type deal. That means they are getting close.

Whatever floats your boat. IF KC turns down the Luck deal many fans will be pissed at him. Its a fair deal and he said he wanted to be here. Lets see if that is bullshit or not.