• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Really NBC!!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a better matchup as Win or Go Home (Atlanta vs Carolina) then that matchup

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Cincy V Piitsburger?

Could be win or go home for the Bungals.

I thought Det @ Lambeau for the Norris Title would get it.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a better matchup as Win or Go Home (Atlanta vs Carolina) then that matchup

It's for a division title and I'm guessing they don't want another clunker from Cincy for their playoff game...Cincy at night is really bad..

One other thing, it's than, not then. Then is about time, than is about degree.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Cincy V Piitsburger?

Could be win or go home for the Bungals.

I thought Det @ Lambeau for the Norris Title would get it.

I think the networks get to protect one game each. It might even be more than that. Usually that's used on "America's team" or one of the other huge market teams. In this case I think the Detroit v Green Bay game really stood out as the premier match up. It's one of the few meaningful games, it's the game with the two best teams record wise, division rivalries are always an added bonus, and it has huge stars like Rodgers. I think as fans we all wanted it to be the premier game and would have been awesome to have close out the regular season. But no way was Fox going to give up the broadcast rights.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the networks get to protect one game each. It might even be more than that. Usually that's used on "America's team" or one of the other huge market teams. In this case I think the Detroit v Green Bay game really stood out as the premier match up. It's one of the few meaningful games, it's the game with the two best teams record wise, division rivalries are always an added bonus, and it has huge stars like Rodgers. I think as fans we all wanted it to be the premier game and would have been awesome to have close out the regular season. But no way was Fox going to give up the broadcast rights.

I hadnt thought about the one weekly keeper.

It did get flexed to 4:25, rather than 1:00. (Hey Moab, check that out. Than when tallinbough time....).

Should be a great Sunday Nighter next week, IMO.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CIN vs. PIT game is way better than ATL vs. CAR...

It's for the AFCN division crown. #3 seed is up for grabs for the victor. HUGE GAME!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I thought Detroit and Green Bay would be the way to go

But I guess they went with Cincy/Pitt because there is more drama involved.

1) If Cincy loses tmr to Denver, it would mean if Cincy loses next week while San Diego and/or Baltimore win their game I believe Cincy would be eliminated (not sure if this is correct)

2) If Cincy win out, it would mean the Steelers can possibly miss the playoffs depending on the result of the Chargers and Ravens game. I believe if Baltimore win & Pittsburgh lose both would be 3-3 so their tiebreaker would go to whichever team had the better record in common games (not sure who that is).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta and Carolina had no chance unless all of the positions/divisions were already wrapped up. If they had another divisional game that meant something they would have went there.

I honestly think ATL/CAR was 4th on their list. I think Detroit Green Bay & San Diego/KC were both ahead of ATL/CAR in the pecking order

TheBurgh88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah I thought Detroit and Green Bay would be the way to go

But I guess they went with Cincy/Pitt because there is more drama involved.

1) If Cincy loses tmr to Denver, it would mean if Cincy loses next week while San Diego and/or Baltimore win their game I believe Cincy would be eliminated (not sure if this is correct)

2) If Cincy win out, it would mean the Steelers can possibly miss the playoffs depending on the result of the Chargers and Ravens game. I believe if Baltimore win & Pittsburgh lose both would be 3-3 so their tiebreaker would go to whichever team had the better record in common games (not sure who that is).

Pittsburgh has already clinched a playoff berth.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just noticed that. In that case I would have gone with Detroit/Green Bay

Both are going to be good games and both are for their division crown! The GB vs. DET game is for the 1st round bye so that would have been my choice for the game. But CIN could miss the playoffs if they lose tomorrow (probable) and in week 17. So there could be a lot at stake for that game as well.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadnt thought about the one weekly keeper.

It did get flexed to 4:25, rather than 1:00. (Hey Moab, check that out. Than when tallinbough time....).

Should be a great Sunday Nighter next week, IMO.

Sorry, but that's a layup and it drives me nuts when people blow it.