• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Really Lou?? WTF?!?!?

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time he makes a move to improve the team. He just made a move to make a move. Not what we needed. Yes, at the trade deadline there should be more players available. Let's hope he comes through with a solid deal.

I'd like a move to improve to but there may not be one available now is my thought.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy I would love for Lou to target is Kris Verteeg..he hasnt played much this year and Florida is clearly out of it. I know Steven Weiss was a name mentioned to be moved but he's out for the year...Versteeg is having a down year to say the least but can score and might not be that expensive.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy I would love for Lou to target is Kris Verteeg..he hasnt played much this year and Florida is clearly out of it. I know Steven Weiss was a name mentioned to be moved but he's out for the year...Versteeg is having a down year to say the least but can score and might not be that expensive.

Versteeg is a winner, I'd like him too. I know he was out for the beginning of the year, is he healthy now?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Versteeg did a number on us last year in the playoffs. He won with Chicago. I don't know how his health is but he may be worth looking into.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Versteeg is a winner, I'd like him too. I know he was out for the beginning of the year, is he healthy now?

He's only played in 7 games so far this year..been out for around a month now.

Supposedly due back on Friday though...Id imagine the Panthers would be huge sellers this trading deadline but who knows if they would part with him.

Id trade some blue line help their way plus a couple picks. Versteeg is still pretty young and from what I know doesnt have an injury history.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only played in 7 games so far this year..been out for around a month now.

Supposedly due back on Friday though...Id imagine the Panthers would be huge sellers this trading deadline but who knows if they would part with him.

Id trade some blue line help their way plus a couple picks. Versteeg is still pretty young and from what I know doesnt have an injury history.

Plus, I don't know about you but I'm not sure how quickly I'd push myself to come back from injury if I was playing for the Florida Panthers.