• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realistic HC Options Moving Forward

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sideline reports are saying they (SF) feel confident in Tomsula going forward.

Merry Christmas to all!
Thanks for the present.

Overall I don't think the fan base will let york keep Tomsula after this kind of year. Stadium is empty. Not a good sight for a new stadium. I would like to see the OC get fired after this game.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomsula WILL be back. He is the 'yes' HC that York wants. Baalke WILL be back for at least this next season. When the Owner is a complete incompetent moron this trend will continue.

1000% correct. Tomsula is the perfect puppet that Jed can control. Too bad Baalke is coming back. Dork has too much pride and arrogance to admit accountability. He will blame it on the OC. Another losing season is on the horizon.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1000% correct. Tomsula is the perfect puppet that Jed can control. Too bad Baalke is coming back. Dork has too much pride and arrogance to admit accountability. He will blame it on the OC. Another losing season is on the horizon.

LOL. Jed's only criterion for the head coaching job is to be his puppet, so of course Tomsula is coming back. His job performance is 100%. Let's see if Baalke's 0% hit rate in the draft is enough for Jed to keep him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the game York was not happy and it looks like Tomsula might be gone. he was not happy with Tomsula. This is great news.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the game York was not happy and it looks like Tomsula might be gone. he was not happy with Tomsula. This is great news.

Guido mentioned from the sidelines yesterday that the FO has confidence in Tomsula so I am not sure its true. I can't get my hopes up yet. They might just make Geep the fall guy.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guido mentioned from the sidelines yesterday that the FO has confidence in Tomsula so I am not sure its true. I can't get my hopes up yet. They might just make Geep the fall guy.
Yeah I saw that but after the York interview I think different. I agree cant get my hopes up but when your not getting better through out the year its time for a change. Way too many blow outs. Yes I aslo agree Geep might be the fall guy but the problem with that no one wants to be the OC under tomsula. So we will be suck bringing in a no name guy or a College coach and that wont help us much either. Tomsula must go. I think York sees the attendance and knows he needs to bring in a Big name coach. Fans have no faith in Tomsula. I know I dont. The guy is bad.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that but after the York interview I think different. I agree cant get my hopes up but when your not getting better through out the year its time for a change. Way too many blow outs. Yes I aslo agree Geep might be the fall guy but the problem with that no one wants to be the OC under tomsula. So we will be suck bringing in a no name guy or a College coach and that wont help us much either. Tomsula must go. I think York sees the attendance and knows he needs to bring in a Big name coach. Fans have no faith in Tomsula. I know I dont. The guy is bad.

This is how most 49er fans feel, but most 49er fans didn't want Tomsula either. The majority of stories I've read have Tomsula back next year. I hope somehow the lightbulb finally goes off for Jed but I am not getting my hopes up. At least we won't have to wait long to find out. Two more weeks.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how most 49er fans feel, but most 49er fans didn't want Tomsula either. The majority of stories I've read have Tomsula back next year. I hope somehow the lightbulb finally goes off for Jed but I am not getting my hopes up. At least we won't have to wait long to find out. Two more weeks.
So true. I didnt want Tomsula either but I understood it from the front office point of view. He was a guy who worked hard for the 49ers and they thought he deserved a chance. Well that chance is over. The guy is not a HC. I to hope York sees the light. If not next year will be another long year.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true. I didnt want Tomsula either but I understood it from the front office point of view. He was a guy who worked hard for the 49ers and they thought he deserved a chance. Well that chance is over. The guy is not a HC. I to hope York sees the light. If not next year will be another long year.

I don't understand it. How can they not see how clearly unqualified Tomsula was for the position?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand it. How can they not see how clearly unqualified Tomsula was for the position?
They were trying to be loyal and they hoped that he would work out. It failed and its time to move on. He isn't a head coach. I think the whole football world knows that and if Tomsula was honest he would say the same. I just don't see us upgraded at the OC position with out a new HC. I do want to give Mangini some credit. The D has gotten better through out the year. Mangini might not be as bad as I thought we might be able to succeed with him but we need to add pass rushers to this D. Right now we have 1 in lynch. I would like to bring in a DE that can get some sacks and an OLB to replace Brooks. No way Brooks is back.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the show A Football Life about Bruce Arians last night. Chicago could have had him as their HC but they wouldn't agree to let Arians bring in Bowles as their DC. That is what some teams just can't get it right because they make stupid decisions.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the show A Football Life about Bruce Arians last night. Chicago could have had him as their HC but they wouldn't agree to let Arians bring in Bowles as their DC. That is what some teams just can't get it right because they make stupid decisions.
Just like Fangino would of brought in Gase or the other way around. Instead we go with guys that no teams wanted.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for Tomsula Part II. He's not going anywhere. It is an awful time to be a Niner fan. They're not even competitive in most of their games.

I know. frustrating. We'll know in a couple of weeks for sure. Tim Ryan, Captain Obvious, on KNBR this morning: I don't think the 49ers will be ready to make the playoffs next season.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. frustrating. We'll know in a couple of weeks for sure. Tim Ryan, Captain Obvious, on KNBR this morning: I don't think the 49ers will be ready to make the playoffs next season.

Playoffs???? We are who we thought we were! A lousy team with a dim future!

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back last January when Jed Dork and Baalke introduced Tomsula as the new head coach, he repeatedly said about checking the boxes and that Tomsula fit the criteria.

It looks as though Tomsula fit the bill. He was the the right man for the job.
  • yes man
  • yes man
  • yes man
  • yes man
  • yes man
  • yes man
  • yes man

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is worse than I thought, Unfortunately, it will take another bad year for a shakeup to occur.