• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical bandwagon response. I realize three players are the only reason you care about the team, but three players do not make a team. :L

There is a difference between saying these three players are on the team and these three players are the only players on team. Band wagoner? Lol keep throw it around. It is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between saying these three players are on the team and these three players are the team. Band wagoner? Lol keep throw it around. It hilarious

Sadly a lot of heat "fans" or ONLY fans because of those 3 players.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly a lot of heat "fans" or ONLY fans because of those 3 players.

And how many people at Laker games who are wearing jerseys have anything but Kobe on them?
Does the team store even carry any other players?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as valid as you saying a lot of heat fans are band wagon fans. Laker fans are fickle as we'll.

Ask the Lakers fans who their all-time favorite player is. Bet you less than 20% will say Kobe.

Ask heat fans who their all-time favorite player is. Bet you less than 20% will stay heat fans when lebron leaves.

That's the difference.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask the Lakers fans who their all-time favorite player is. Bet you less than 20% will say Kobe.

Ask heat fans who their all-time favorite player is. Bet you less than 20% will stay heat fans when lebron leaves.

That's the difference.

All opinion so what does this prove?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately that maybe true. Im just not one of them. I love the team above the players.

Yet you equate the team to those 3 players :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:

A recap: You said I shit on the team, I said no I shit on three players, you asked what the fuck I was talking about because those three are on the team, I replied you must think those three are the team then if you can't figure out what the fuck I'm saying (which is I don't care about the team, just those three tools).

So your eye roll either means you are still too dense to get it, or you figured out "what the fuck I'm talking about".

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A recap: You said I shit on the team, I said no I shit on three players, you asked what the fuck I was talking about because those three are on the team, I replied you must think those three are the team then if you can't figure out what the fuck I'm saying (which is I don't care about the team, just those three tools).

So your eye roll either means you are still too dense to get it, or you figured out "what the fuck I'm talking about".[/]

It means that your point is ridiculous. " I don't hate the fanbase, just band wagoners. " I don't hate the Heat just their three best player". To devote as much as you do to bashing a small segment of the players on the team and a minority of the fan base is illogical.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means that you argument is ridiculous. " I don't hate the fanbase, just band wagoners. " I don't hate the Heat just their three best player".

I have no idea what you think is ridiculous about that. Can you hate a player without hating their team? I can. Can you differentiate between the real fans and the bandwagon? I can. So what's the problem?

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you think is ridiculous about that. Can you hate a player without hating their team? I can. Can you differentiate between the real fans and the bandwagon? I can. So what's the problem?

In your opinion what percentage of the fan base is band wagon?