• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then that explains why he is such a miserable person.
3,2,1. here comes ANOTHER Turnip lie...:rollseyes:

PROOF that i'm so "miserable". oh wait, there IS none...outside of your own lying words anyhow...

guess I wasn't so effin "miserable" i started a thread to get another poster kicked off a sports site. PATHETIC...:laugh3:

I guess 46/48 potential playoffs wins will do that to you if your sole purpose in life is to wish against it :yahoo:

guess you like omitting the series vs. the Mavs. can't blame you. your complete idiocy was on FULL display. tell everyone again how you were gonna enjoy game 7, dickhead...:yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"how long before CL(and his multiple i.d's) force sportshoopla to shut down their boards"-TurnUpTheHeat

STILL your crowning achievement here, shit-fer-brains...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guess you like omitting the series vs. the Mavs. can't blame you. your complete idiocy was on FULL display. tell everyone again how you were gonna enjoy game 7, dickhead...:yahoo:

Did I really omit that one:noidea:

Try the math again and see if you can figure it out!

You stupid, dumb fuck:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I really omit that one:wtf2

Try the math again and see if you can figure it out!

You stupid, dumb fuck:lol:

LMAO whatever you say...as if i actually CARED...

stop being so angry. the fact you clowned yourself CANNOT be blamed on me. you did it to yourself, fool. DEAL with it...

face it, your only beef with me is i won't shut up about your crummy team. maybe you should've just kept your OWN idiotic mouth shut...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i'm a legit poster. i'm NOT a troll with a hard-on for LeBron. i'm an upstanding guy. believe me, or i'll TROLL you"-TurnUpTheHeat:bawling:

guess we know who's "miserable" now...:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ho hum, and YOU'LL disappear...and will never be mentioned again except as the ass end of jokes, like always...:laugh3:

Probably would mostly disappear once the Heats season ends.

That's because it would mean the team I am a fan of seasons had ended and at that point I really don't give two craps who wins.

What's your excuse for having nothing to root for and yet having absolutely nothing better to do than pollute sports threads with some of the biggest dick sucking, no content posts in the history of mankind?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO whatever you say...as if i actually CARED...

stop being so angry. the fact you clowned yourself CANNOT be blamed on me. you did it to yourself, fool. DEAL with it...

face it, your only beef with me is i won't shut up about your crummy team. maybe you should've just kept your OWN idiotic mouth shut...:laugh3:

So, tell me again how I omitted it?

For once, instead of spinning a web a meaningless off topic bullshit just say you were wrong and move on.....:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i'm a legit poster. i'm NOT a troll with a hard-on for LeBron. i'm an upstanding guy. believe me, or i'll TROLL you"-TurnUpTheHeat:bawling:

guess we know who's "miserable" now...:laugh3:

All we learned tonight is who can't figure out what 46/48 means :yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably would mostly disappear once the Heats season ends.

That's because it would mean the team I am a fan of seasons had ended and at that point I really don't give two craps who wins.
Turnip, Turnip, TURNIP:lol:. when will you get that i'm never EVER going to buy into what you say. know why? i've said it over the years, there's a HUGE difference in what you SAY, and what you DO...

so to sum it up, i'm not buying. sorry, ol' sock...

What's your excuse for having nothing to root for and yet having absolutely nothing better to do than pollute sports threads with some of the biggest dick sucking, no content posts in the history of mankind?

well, guess that's just YOUR opinion. shame only idiotic butt munches like you and Doors are the only clods that keep repeating/regurgitating this crap. funny how no one else does. wonder why that is...?

but that's cool. but if i lined up and gave LeClown a BJ like YOU constantly do i'd be one of the greatest posters of all time. ah well...

FACT: YOU'D like me to dummy up about the Heat, and i'm sorry, but i just don't feel like accomodating you. now DO get over your crying jag:bawling:. big boys don't cry...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, tell me again how I omitted it?
what part of "i didn't care" didn't you get...?

just asking...

but hey, if you actually feel like making this a sticking point by all means knock yourself out...

For once, instead of spinning a web a meaningless off topic bullshit just say you were wrong and move on.....:L

was i "wrong" about you bragging about being at game 7 in that series...?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was i "wrong" about you bragging about being at game 7 in that series...?:lol:

What?
I can't be at something that never happened.
I believe I had said that I had or was ready to print my tickets for game 7.
I was at game 6 though and it wasn't a whole lot if fun the last 6 minutes if that makes you feel better.

Anyway, yes or no, did I omit the Dallas series?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?
I can't be at something that never happened.
I believe I had said that I had or was ready to print my tickets for game 7.
I was at game 6 though and it wasn't a whole lot if fun the last 6 minutes if that makes you feel better.
and I believe you're lying. but then that IS what you do best...

Anyway, yes or no, did I omit the Dallas series?

anyways, i SAID i didn't care. i DID post that, yes or no...?:laugh3:

too funny. tell you what, YOU admit to trying to get me kicked outta here, and i just MIGHT answer your question, how 'bout that...?:heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was i "wrong" about you bragging about being at game 7 in that series...?:lol:[/QUOTE

BtW, how many post are going to make saying you don't care? That would strongly imply you do care:yahoo:
Face it, you tried to be cute and or witty, and it was a miserable fail.

Wouldn't it be much easier to just say you misspoke on the 46/48 miscalculation and move on?

I guess not. We have seen thus repeat lie and denial mode going way, why back to the power ranking episode :suds:.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyways, i SAID i didn't care. i DID post that, yes or no...?:laugh3:

too funny. tell you what, YOU admit to trying to get me kicked outta here, and i just MIGHT answer your question, how 'bout that...?:heh:

I offered to make a bet with you that would have resulted in the loser ( you ) being banned, but that would have been your own fault for betting on a sure loser.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was i "wrong" about you bragging about being at game 7 in that series...?:lol:[/QUOTE

BtW, how many post are going to make saying you don't care? That would strongly imply you do care:yahoo:

MORE reverse psychology? when's the last time THAT worked...?

Face it, you tried to be cute and or witty, and it was a miserable fail.

if you say so...OR i simply didn't care. hm, which one does everyone ELSE think. wait, will they care...?

as far as cute, i'll let the wife determine that. you simply aren't my type...

Wouldn't it be much easier to just say you misspoke on the 46/48 miscalculation and move on?

keep on WISHING...:lol:

I guess not. We have seen thus repeat lie and denial mode going way, why back to the power ranking episode :suds:.

oh, when you WELCHED. speaking of fails. they weren't real power rankings and CLEARLY said so, and YOU(with the wisdom of a bowl of corn flakes) tried to PROVE i didn't know what i was reading. you TRIED to lawyer that and you simply got made an ass out of. not MY problem...

we BET, i WON, you WELCHED. simple as that...

keep making a fool out of yourself. i have no problem with that...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered to make a bet with you that would have resulted in the loser ( you ) being banned, but that would have been your own fault for betting on a sure loser.

uh huh...

well, the FACT you tried to get Hammer to back you up sure told the story there, didn't it? fact is YOU tried to manipulate the situation as ALWAYS, and as much as YOU'D like to believe(or lie about) otherwise, I'M no fool...

meanwhile, YOU got shamed getting caught in your wrong-doings. btw, that was a BARREL of laughs...

DO keep up the good work...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really just care about trolls like you that do nothing but shit all over my team.

I shit all over Lebron/bosh/wade, and then bandwagon Heat fans. I've said nothing about the team that I can remember.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are three members of the team. What the fuck are you talking about?

Typical bandwagon response. I realize three players are the only reason you care about the team, but three players do not make a team. :L