• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...?:laugh3:

You are a master of useless rhetoric and running your big mouth.

However, when it comes to actual facts or supporting anything you claim, you ALWAYS fail.

Not over the Boston game?
I didn't even go to it/ watch it. Instead I was at the Canes / Va Tech game.

So, anyway, all the threads are up from both games.
I'll be waiting to see those excuses. As usual, all you got is :bullshit:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a master of useless rhetoric and running your big mouth.

Your assessmement. And still better than being a master at deflections, deceit, lies and alternate handles...:lol:

However, when it comes to actual facts or supporting anything you claim, you ALWAYS fail.

Oh i could dig up a bunch of excuses from some of you lame-o's(it's only December, the other team simply got hot, player x had an off game) but give me one good reason why i should waste my time? You love trying to play shit off, don'tcha shorty...?

Not over the Boston game?
I didn't even go to it/ watch it. Instead I was at the Canes / Va Tech game.

Yet you're the one who brought it up. Knowing YOUR track record i'm calling :bullshit:

So, anyway, all the threads are up from both games.
I'll be waiting to see those excuses. As usual, all you got is :bullshit:

So wait, now you want me to list out every excuse you so called Heat fans(bandwagoners). Talk about a complete waste of time...

I much rather would simply read 'em. They're always plentiful after a Heat loss...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get my popcorn :pop2:

This :ss: is funny seeing you two go at it :fencing:

:laugh3::laugh3:

Sorry, but this clown trying to say he doesn't make excuses/deflections is completely bogus...and anyone can see it when he spends so much time here after the Heat lose a game...

It'd be different if he actually was so confident in his words...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but this clown trying to say he doesn't make excuses/deflections is completely bogus...and anyone can see it when he spends so much time here after the Heat lose a game...

Ah nah man no need to apologize, I understand that we got to tell these Heatards what's relevant & what's not.

It's an impressive thing to do actually & I also get a kick out of it :lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm only talking about ME. Not other Heat fans/ posters.

Instead of continuing to write 1000000 words ( while wasting your time) saying you aren't going to waste your time, how about going back to either of those games, or ANY this season and show where I made an excuse or deflecting anything.

I told you since day one, the regular season is about nothing but staying healthy.

There isn't a game, all season long ( assuming they stay healthy) that will concern me until the ECF.

As far as confident. Couldn't be any more.
I'm just as confident that you won't be finding that excuse or deflection any time soon.

Balls in your court ( and as usual the rest of it is up your ass).:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, spends so much time here after a loss :wtf2:

I've hardly been here at all. Win or lose, so again, wtf are you talking about?
You simply , as always, just make shit up.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only talking about ME. Not other Heat fans/ posters.

Instead of continuing to write 1000000 words ( while wasting your time) saying you aren't going to waste your time, how about going back to either of those games, or ANY this season and show where I made an excuse or deflecting anything.

I told you since day one, the regular season is about nothing but staying healthy.

There isn't a game, all season long ( assuming they stay healthy) that will concern me until the ECF.

As far as confident. Couldn't be any more.
I'm just as confident that you won't be finding that excuse or deflection any time soon.

Balls in your court ( and as usual the rest of it is up your ass).:yahoo:

You mean like the one you made about the Mavs after the Heat lost the series by saying "they simply got hot from beyong the 3 point line?(one of my favorites). Yeah, YOU'RE above excuses/deflections...:lol:

And that is example one out of a bunch of your tidbits...or are you saying that and posts like it AREN'T excuses...?

:lol:your ball, asshole...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like the one you made about the Mavs after the Heat lost the series by saying "they simply got hot from beyong the 3 point line?(one of my favorites). Yeah, YOU'RE above excuses/deflections...:lol:

And that is example one out of a bunch of your tidbits...or are you saying that and posts like it AREN'T excuses...?

:lol:your ball, asshole...

Pretty pathetic.
How many years you going back ( even though that comment was neither a deflection or an excuse).

As lame as I it was, you just should have stuck with the 'I'm not going to waste my time', bullshit.

Our comments were about the present season, although that probably still would confuse you since you proved yesterday that you don't even understand/comprehend what present means:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty pathetic.
How many years you going back ( even though that comment was neither a deflection or an excuse).

Er, you wanted an example and i GAVE you one. Lmfao you sure do love running from the truth, tiny...

Btw, that IS an excuse. Tell you what, i bet other fans here BESIDES me would agree. DEAL with it...

As lame as I it was, you just should have stuck with the 'I'm not going to waste my time', bullshit.

Translation:"i want everyone to buy into my words as facts, not the :bullshit: it truly is". Understood..

Seeing through your crap has gotten easier as the years have gone by. You should've quit while you were behind...

Our comments were about the present season, although that probably still would confuse you since you proved yesterday that you don't even understand/comprehend what present means:lol:

FACT: you said you don't make excuses or deflections and i blew that lame crap outta the water in one fell swoop. I have no clue who you're trying to bullshit, but i'm not buying...

This shit's hilarious. Keep up the good work around here, ol' sock. Your penchant for being this site's top shyster is simply unmatched...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: you said you don't make excuses or deflections and i blew that lame crap outta the water in one fell swoop. I have no clue who you're trying to bullshit, but i'm not buying...

This shit's hilarious. Keep up the good work around here, ol' sock. Your penchant for being this site's top shyster is simply unmatched...:lol:

Well, I'm totally satisfied with that retarted post being the last word on the topic.:lol:
We are/ were talking about THIS team, THIS season until you realized I broke it off in your ass.

Why not go back to the 2006 season :wtf2:
How about 1997:wtf2:
2002? 1991?

Come on.
Something must have happened back then that was questioned.:omg:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm totally satisfied with that retarted post being the last word on the topic.:lol:

How could you NOT be? It's clear you have no answer for it...:laugh3:

We are/ were talking about THIS team, THIS season until you realized I broke it off in your ass.

Ah, ANOTHER deflection. Well, as much as you seem to continue to want to concentrate on my ass i DO have to break your deceitful little heart and tell you i'm straight...

Oh, and since we're talking about the here and now you didn't say anything yesterday to disuade my facts. You just came up with some idiotic twist about some Batman and Robin bullshit...

Seems my ass(as uncomforable as the thought of your slimey person thinking about it is to me) is just fine...

Why not go back to the 2006 season :wtf2:
How about 1997:wtf2:
2002? 1991?

Still can't seem to figure out how 16 and 5 don't apply to today? You changed the subject and STILL couldn't come out on top, fool...

Back to your cell block movies, you vertically challenged little freak...:lol:

Come on.
Something must have happened back then that was questioned.:omg:

Certainly not as questionable as you hiding from the truth...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:Damn. I almost have to give this arrogant pack of clowns some respect tonight. If only it weren't for the fact that i can't stand 'em...

Ok, near respect...

Fortunately for me such moments pass quickly...:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you're ridiculous.

That's a summation of your ability to argue something you know you can't win. Just throw a name out there. Typical comment from a poster who refuses to admit he lost an argument.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a summation of your ability to argue something you know you can't win. Just throw a name out there. Typical comment from a poster who refuses to admit he lost an argument.

He lost an argument because you proved that you are irrational...pretty much every time you post.

There is nothing rational about hating a person you have never met for what ever reasons you conjure up to justify your behavior. At least you know enough that it is irrational so you need to try to justify it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost an argument because you proved that you are irrational...pretty much every time you post.

There is nothing rational about hating a person you have never met for what ever reasons you conjure up to justify your behavior. At least you know enough that it is irrational so you need to try to justify it.

That is not what we were arguing about. Good try, though. I don't hate any person.

We were arguing about something so obvious that even a caveman could understand it. But not him or you.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not what we were arguing about. Good try, though. I don't hate any person.

We were arguing about something so obvious that even a caveman could understand it. But not him or you.

They now beat the best team in the West without Lebron. We are really struggling. Lol

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They now beat the best team in the West without Lebron. We are really struggling. Lol

By one point. And only because Bosh had the best game of his career. A 1 point win could very easily have been a 1 point loss.

Nothing to put a feather in your cap over. Sorry but you won by the skin of your teeth, just like the Atlanta game.

Why didn't Bosh score 37 against Sacramento, Atlanta or LA? Answer: He can't do that consistently and you know it.

The Heat are still struggling. I expect more losses like the one against the Kings are forthcoming. We shall see.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By one point. And only because Bosh had the best game of his career. A 1 point win could very easily have been a 1 point loss.

Nothing to put a feather in your cap over. Sorry but you won by the skin of your teeth, just like the Atlanta game.

Why didn't Bosh score 37 against Sacramento, Atlanta or LA? Answer: He can't do that consistently and you know it.

The Heat are still struggling. I expect more losses like the one against the Kings are forthcoming. We shall see.

Even if they lost by 1 it wouldn't have been a bad team. To go into Portland on the 2nd night of a B2B without the best player in the world and lose by 1 isn't a bad thing. Portland should've run Miami out of the building last night