• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehehe, we're sure gonna miss ya around here, shrimp...:lol:

hope you didn't sweat TOO much while you were watching this one...

Nah.
I mostly was disappointed that Beasley didn't play.
I know the Heat will lose some games to under .500 teams, when it happens it happens.

However, they usually don't lose in these types of situations in a high profile game on national TV, so I figured they would eventually do enough to win.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Translation:"yep. then i would've had to spend all of tomorrow with some sad deflections":laugh3:

I mostly was disappointed that Beasley didn't play.
I know the Heat will lose some games to under .500 teams, when it happens it happens.

However, they usually don't lose in these types of situations in a high profile game on national TV, so I figured they would eventually do enough to win.

suuuurrrrreeeee ya did. yep, you've certainly proved that you are a rock after all these years of witnessing your composure...:rollseyes:

btw Christmas dinner was great. wife makes some of the best deviled eggs on the planet...

just sayin'...

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest i'm just glad we're back in the playoffs to begin with. hell, it's a start. let's face it, after going 2-14 last season i'll take any success we can get. i'd be happy to get 1 playoff win in all honesty...

in the offseason i'm expecting us to go after some go-to receivers. let's face it, Dwayne Bowe ain't cutting it as our #1 guy. and Donnie Avery never did have good hands(though he DOES have good speed). the other area is maybe finding another pass rusher or 2. but yeah, i'll gladly take the positives. i think Andy Reid's done a pretty good job so far...

Reid is my pick for coach of the year. Team had talent before him but he finally has them playing at their talent level. I hope you guys beat the Broncos in the playoffs. I don't hate Manning but I have always had a special place in my heart for the chiefs ever since Montana played for you guys in the mid-1990's.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is my pick for coach of the year. Team had talent before him but he finally has them playing at their talent level. I hope you guys beat the Broncos in the playoffs. I don't hate Manning but I have always had a special place in my heart for the chiefs ever since Montana played for you guys in the mid-1990's.

heh, suprisingly the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game. but yeah, i'm with ya...

Dolphins suprised me this season, too. Ryan Tannehill was a guy me and a friend of mine actually thought was gonna be a bust, but he's doing WAY better than either of us imagined he would. so it's turned out to be a decent pick-up for you guys. not on an Andrew Luck kinda level, but certainly not bad...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suuuurrrrreeeee ya did. yep, you've certainly proved that you are a rock after all these years of witnessing your composure...:rollseyes:

btw Christmas dinner was great. wife makes some of the best deviled eggs on the planet...

just sayin'...

Sad deflections?
Whose posts are you reading?
Please show me any posts from any games this year where I commented/ worried, win or lose or deflected anything.
I'll start being concerned when the ECF start. Nothing really matters until then, and getting there is a given.

You are the once proud fan base whose championship or bust mantra from only 2 seasons ago is now satisfied with hustle, effort, and fun to watch.
Hell, Suns fans can say that too, but it's more fun to say when you actually win the game.

Anyway, how's that 36 win (not my number) Vegas prediction looking to you now?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad deflections?
Whose posts are you reading?
Please show me any posts from any games this year where I commented/ worried, win or lose or deflected anything.
I'll start being concerned when the ECF start. Nothing really matters until then, and getting there is a given.

You are the once proud fan base whose championship or bust mantra from only 2 seasons ago is now satisfied with hustle, effort, and fun to watch.
Hell, Suns fans can say that too, but it's more fun to say when you actually win the game.

Anyway, how's that 36 win (not my number) Vegas prediction looking to you now?

seriously? so you're telling me you've NEVER deflected comments made towards the Heat...on a regular basis? you sure you took your meds today? this was your ENTIRE reason to be when the Heat haters thread started back on CBS, so DO stop with this...

as far as Vegas goes, guess we'll see. as you seem to TRY to say i'll worry about it when i NEED to...
:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPURS
PACERS
TRAIL BLAZERS

are greater than > HEAT

Sucks, don't it?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like all time, this year? or? this week? or in the standings?

I only speak in the present unless I say otherwise in my posts. What happened last year or years before is irrelevant to what is happening right now.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they haven't played two of these teams and have split with the other, the only thing that sucks is your ability to make a point.

Correction: The only thing that sucks is your ability to deal with my humble opinion.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, WITHOUT WADE, can't even beat a pitiful Sacramento team.

I thought Lebron was this wonderful player who could carry this team without Wade? I guess not. Better think again. :rollseyes:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, WITHOUT WADE, can't even beat a pitiful Sacramento team.

I thought Lebron was this wonderful player who could carry this team without Wade? I guess not. Better think again. :rollseyes:

Check the Heat's record without wade during the Lebron era. Have some self respect and get the facts right

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the Heat's record without wade during the Lebron era. Have some self respect and get the facts right

Couldn't care less about the "Lebron era," care only about the here and now. And your boys got schooled in OT by Cousins, Gay and some punk named Thomas. :laugh3:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys even struggled to beat Atlanta. The Heat's mighty reign looks over to me. My, how the Heat have fallen from glory.

But then again, the Heat were only a Ray Allen miracle shot away from getting canned last year. Oh well.