• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oden.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-6 on pace for 60+ wins. Your dumbass didn't learn your lesson the first 3 years of this lame thread?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-6 on pace for 60+ wins. Your dumbass didn't learn your lesson the first 3 years of this lame thread?

Nope. 'Sides, i can't stand these crybabies and you know it. It's the principal of the thing...

As LeClown himself said, "karma's a bitch"...:laugh3:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the irony of laker fans accusing anyone of arrogant and fair weather. They have the biggest crybaby/ arrogant assclown on their team and want to throw stones...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the irony of laker fans accusing anyone of arrogant and fair weather. They have the biggest crybaby/ arrogant assclown on their team and want to throw stones...

Lebron is the biggest pussy in the NBA you Letard fans are just cant see the reality & choese to look a blind eye. The real LeBron is an entirely different creature than the LeBron filtered through Sportscenter, stories written by spineless sportswriters with massive LeBoners, and super-overwrought Nike commercials.

Bottom line: LeBron is a cheater. Charging? Not Lebron. If they consistently call him for charging in one game, he whines like a bitch during and after the game, and the calls abruptly stop. Remember Kobe’s “the charge/dunk” on Steve Nash? LeBron did the same thing, only more obvious, and of course it was completely overlooked during the in-game and post-game analyses. And “The Travel” game-winner? What a joke.

:sadbron:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the biggest pussy in the NBA you Letard fans are just cant see the reality & choese to look a blind eye. The real LeBron is an entirely different creature than the LeBron filtered through Sportscenter, stories written by spineless sportswriters with massive LeBoners, and super-overwrought Nike commercials.

Bottom line: LeBron is a cheater. Charging? Not Lebron. If they consistently call him for charging in one game, he whines like a bitch during and after the game, and the calls abruptly stop. Remember Kobe’s “the charge/dunk” on Steve Nash? LeBron did the same thing, only more obvious, and of course it was completely overlooked during the in-game and post-game analyses. And “The Travel” game-winner? What a joke.

:sadbron:

I'm a Heat fan and not a Lebron fan. Do I like Lebron? Yes. Do I excuse his bullshit like most? No. All your little rant did was prove my point about laker fans. He is no more a selfish crybaby than Kobe. Hypocrite

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also do you personally know the guy? Are these spineless journalists the same ones that covered for Kobe in the middle of their hayday?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not saying we don't have our share of bandwagoners, but by nature those guys disappear when the going gets tough. As far as having "the biggest arrogant crybaby/assclown", well that's clearly up for debate. And at least our never broke his promise to his fan base. Just sayin'...

All i'm saying is my hate for the Heat has nothing to do with me as a Lakers fan, but a fan in general of the game...