• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably hate them as much as anyone. But if you don't think LBJ is the best player ever to lace them up, you might want to start watching field hockey.

Funny thing, I never realized how broad his shoulders are until I watched him being interviewed by Shaq and Sir Charles last year after a game. He is at least three inches broader acrossed the beam than Shaq.
He is probably the best player extant in four of the five positions on the court. I hate the guy because he has been standing on my Pacers throats. But I also have tremendous respect for him. Seems to be a pretty decent guy with a great sense of humor as well. Good thing, since they also have that criminal goon Wade on their team.

Have nothing against him as a player. It's more based on his self serving attitude. That and the Heat's arrogance. It's always been about principle with these guys...

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have nothing against him as a player. It's more based on his self serving attitude. That and the Heat's arrogance. It's always been about principle with these guys...

Yeah I get that. Here in Indiana both boys and girls grow up with basketballs in their cribs. We know and love the game. The fact that the Heat suddenly morphed into a super team causes resentment in markets like ours since we have to go the slow route to build a team. Your Lakers were the originators of this blueprint. The fact that we love basketball collectively more than any other state makes it even more difficult to have a team that has never won the NBA.

IMO, most Heat fans have limited understanding of the game and what they are watching. They mask this by outrageous bragging and trash talk. Small wonder they are so universally hated. But not all are that way. I have a cousin now living in Miami that goes to all the games. Guess there are traitors in every family. But at least he knows what he is seeing. Makes me think of casting pearls before swine.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get that. Here in Indiana both boys and girls grow up with basketballs in their cribs. We know and love the game. The fact that the Heat suddenly morphed into a super team causes resentment in markets like ours since we have to go the slow route to build a team. Your Lakers were the originators of this blueprint. The fact that we love basketball collectively more than any other state makes it even more difficult to have a team that has never won the NBA.

IMO, most Heat fans have limited understanding of the game and what they are watching. They mask this by outrageous bragging and trash talk. Small wonder they are so universally hated. But not all are that way. I have a cousin now living in Miami that goes to all the games. Guess there are traitors in every family. But at least he knows what he is seeing. Makes me think of casting pearls before swine.

Yeah, we actually have a few guys here who are some pretty good eggs. The obnoxious one are pretty much crap here, but it is what it is. When these guys start to suck they'll simply switch to whatever new flavor comes along...

Guess that's fan ship these days. Pretty sorry IMO...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we actually have a few guys here who are some pretty good eggs. The obnoxious one are pretty much crap here, but it is what it is. When these guys start to suck they'll simply switch to whatever new flavor comes along...

Guess that's fan ship these days. Pretty sorry IMO...

Yep, nothing wrong in LeClown land...

He he he...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next sound you hear will be the sound of the cork off the Moet bottle...

*pop*

Enjoy, fellow Heat haters. Here's looking at MANY more...

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

There are more butt hurt little boys than I expected on this forum.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, don't worry. Most of 'em will simply find another team to bandwagon on to...

Damn!! Just think of all of the bandwagoners we're going to have to put up with next year when Lebron signs with the Lakers!!:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, Heat fans hate this thread. But when the egotistical bastards lose it is cause for celebration. 'Sides, seems like the club's alive and well...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, Heat fans hate this thread. But when the egotistical bastards lose it is cause for celebration. 'Sides, seems like the club's alive and well...

Deeeeetroooiiiiitttt Baaaaaassssskeeeeetttttbaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!

Love when the Heat lose, but when they lose to the Pistons it is extra sweet for pretty much the only Pistons regular on the board!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu73_HfMvck]Brandon Jennings makes a clutch steal on the LeBron & Joey Crawford fastbreak - YouTube[/ame]

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, true. Whatever happened to bball master...?

Probably went the way of all the others; it's hard to keep them on board when the team sucks for an extended time. Back in the day we had a number of very good Pistons posters on CBS, we even had a Lakers/Pistons fan alliance against the Suns....all ancient history.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat lose and the sun seems a little warmer, food tastes better, beer is a little colder!!

Is it too early in the morning for the Dom?:lol:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sadbron:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash