• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't care less about the "Lebron era," care only about the here and now. And your boys got schooled in OT by Cousins, Gay and some punk named Thomas. :laugh3:

It's amusing to see how charged up you get when the Heat lose one game.... Lol puff up your chest buddy. Hold out hope, It will be much more satisfying for me.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13-5 over the last two seasons. Have an informed opinion at least.

Can't read or what? The last two seasons DO NOT MATTER. What matters is the here and now. And the Heat are struggling right now. Just admit it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amusing to see how charged up you get when the Heat lose one game.... Lol puff up your chest buddy. Hold out hope, It will be much more satisfying for me.

Oh, it's going to be so satisfying for me to see the Heat GO DOWN this year. You have no idea. Your cry baby is going to get what he deserves this year. A sideline seat to the Finals. In a suit. :laugh3:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't read or what? The last two seasons DO NOT MATTER. What matters is the here and now. And the Heat are struggling right now. Just admit it.

You questioned whether Lebron could carry the team because they lost a game. I tell you that they have done just fine without Wade and backed it up with numbers. You say numbers don't matter.:lame:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You questioned whether Lebron could carry the team because they lost a game. I tell you that they have done just fine without Wade and backed it up with numbers. You say numbers don't matter.:lame:

You've got some obvious reading comprehension problems, Bub. I said the last 2 seasons didn't matter. In the last 2 games, which do matter, your boys are not getting it done like they did last year. If you want to quote cherry picked stats to deny the obvious, go for it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overtime win against Atlanta was NOT impressive. And Wade played in that game. Yes, your boys are struggling right now.

Against the Hawks, Lakers, and now the Kings they have been...well, a bit less than advertised. It is what it is...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against the Hawks, Lakers, and now the Kings they have been...well, a bit less than advertised. It is what it is...

Exactly. For this dude to deny it is redundant when it is so obvious to everyone else. The Heat are sucking hind tit right now. And without Wade they'll lose several more.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got some obvious reading comprehension problems, Bub. I said the last 2 seasons didn't matter. In the last 2 games, which do matter, your boys are not getting it done like they did last year. If you want to quote cherry picked stats to deny the obvious, go for it.

Yes why use a large sample size to see if there is a trend when you can use TWO fucken games to decide that there is one.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes why use a large sample size to see if there is a trend when you can use TWO fucken games to decide that there is one.

Whatever, dude. The Heat have played 3 sorry games in a row and won 2 of them by the skin of their teeth. No, there's nothing wrong with them. Nothing at all. Not when we can just go back and look at past stats and make ourselves feel better about them. :doh:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, dude. The Heat have played 3 sorry games in a row and won 2 of them by the skin of their teeth. No, there's nothing wrong with them. Nothing at all. Not when we can just go back and look at past stats and make ourselves feel better about them. :doh:

Why don't you worry about your own sorry ass team and let me worry about mine? You know I as a dolphins fan, would never even dream of trolling the Patriots as much as some assclowns troll the heat. Have some self awareness.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most Heat fans admit that the Heat aren't playing well right now and are more concerned with playing well in May and June.

Just because they are still winning the majority of their games, doesn't mean they aren't struggling. The Lakers had no business hanging with the Heat. Yet, they only lost by 6 and had they been able to actually hit their free throws (they missed 11), they may very well have beaten Miami.

So, are the Heat struggling right now? Yes, they are struggling a bit because they have struggled to win and even lost to, teams that they should blow out.

Does that mean that they won't still win the title? Of course not. If they are healthy and clicking on all cylinders come May and June, they would have an excellent shot at winning another title.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because they are still winning the majority of their games, doesn't mean they aren't struggling. The Lakers had no business hanging with the Heat. Yet, they only lost by 6 and had they been able to actually hit their free throws (they missed 11), they may very well have beaten Miami.

Well said, Let's not forget also that Gasoft didn't box out in the pain about 5 times in that game where Bosh & Andersen had some key put backs.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you worry about your own sorry ass team and let me worry about mine? You know I as a dolphins fan, would never even dream of trolling the Patriots as much as some assclowns troll the heat. Have some self awareness.

OH, so it's the old bait & switch, ey? Bahahaha, I'll humor you and play, though.

I admit the Hawks suck. I admit the Falcons suck. I admit the Braves will most likely suck. North Carolina sucked at football this year and we are only playing above average BB this year.

There. You see how easy it is to discuss the truth? It's not hard.

WE Heat haters just can't help it. We hate the Heat. We don't like LeClown Cryjimmy. What can I say?

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH, so it's the old bait & switch, ey? Bahahaha, I'll humor you and play, though.

I admit the Hawks suck. I admit the Falcons suck. I admit the Braves will most likely suck. North Carolina sucked at football this year and we are only playing above average BB this year.

There. You see how easy it is to discuss the truth? It's not hard.

WE Heat haters just can't help it. We hate the Heat. We don't like LeClown Cryjimmy. What can I say?

That you're ridiculous.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Heat fans admit that the Heat aren't playing well right now and are more concerned with playing well in May and June.

Of course. As of now, that's all that matters.

IF, losing some of these games that we should have won comes back to bite us in the HC advantage butt, then I will be of a different opinion.

As of now, no reason to be concerned.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. As of now, that's all that matters.

IF, losing some of these games that we should have won comes back to bite us in the HC advantage butt, then I will be of a different opinion.

As of now, no reason to be concerned.

Which is why some of you spend so much time using excuses on EVERY loss...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why some of you spend so much time using excuses on EVERY loss...:lol:

I'm not quite sure who " some of you is"' but it sure isn't me.

The Heat probably suffered their 2 nd most needless loss of the season yesterday ( the celts loss was #1).

Where are these excuses that you are referring to?