• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By one point. And only because Bosh had the best game of his career. A 1 point win could very easily have been a 1 point loss.

Nothing to put a feather in your cap over. Sorry but you won by the skin of your teeth, just like the Atlanta game.

Why didn't Bosh score 37 against Sacramento, Atlanta or LA? Answer: He can't do that consistently and you know it.

The Heat are still struggling. I expect more losses like the one against the Kings are forthcoming. We shall see.

He can't do it consistently....Nobody really can. If players could've we would see more players avg 37 PPG. Bosh can step up when needed. He knows that when LBJ is not there, we need him and Wade to be 1A and 1B instead of option #2 and option #3

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they lost by 1 it wouldn't have been a bad team. To go into Portland on the 2nd night of a B2B without the best player in the world and lose by 1 isn't a bad thing. Portland should've run Miami out of the building last night

You're almost right about one thing. Portland should run Miami out of their building every night.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're almost right about one thing. Portland should run Miami out of their building every night.

Portland is so awesome... they won back to back titles right?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't do it consistently....Nobody really can. If players could've we would see more players avg 37 PPG. Bosh can step up when needed. He knows that when LBJ is not there, we need him and Wade to be 1A and 1B instead of option #2 and option #3

The only player that could possibly do it consistently this day and age is Kevin Durant. It sure isn't Leclown.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland is so awesome... they won back to back titles right?

That doesn't matter. It has zero bearing on who may or may not win the title this year. How many times do I have to say that? You think winning a title 10 times in a row means you are automatically going to win it again this year? If you do you are an idiot.

And what I said I said tongue-in-cheek. I obviously do not agree with him about Leclown being the "best player in the world." Kevin Durant is not a Heat player. Oh well.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't matter. It has zero bearing on who may or may not win the title this year. How many times do I have to say that? You think winning a title 10 times in a row means you are automatically going to win it again this year? If you do you are an idiot.

And what I said I said tongue-in-cheek. I obviously do not agree with him about Leclown being the "best player in the world." Kevin Durant is not a Heat player. Oh well.

way to change the convo. you said Portland should win every night at home vs Miami. then ask me ridiculous questions.. then say what you said was tongue in cheek....:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Partially true. Of course nothing is even close to automatic in sports.
However, if team has won titles and has the same or more talent then they had previously, then they do have an advantage if the landscape of the rest of the league hasnt significantly changed.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhhhh...

To be honest, that one's kinda debatable only from the standpoint of KD having better shooting skills and imo fundamentals. Just sayin'...

Agreed but Lebron is a better defender, rebounder, and passer. I am not dissing Durant. The guy is going to be the best and win titles before it is all over. I have nothing but respect for him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but Lebron is a better defender, rebounder, and passer. I am not dissing Durant. The guy is going to be the best and win titles before it is all over. I have nothing but respect for him.

:agree: The Kobe/Lebron debate will likely become the Lebron/Durant debate in a few years.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: The Kobe/Lebron debate will likely become the Lebron/Durant debate in a few years.
Yup. I have nothing but respect for Kobe too. Growing up I had posters of him and Jordan side by side. I appreciate greatness when I see it. It's the reason why I don't hate Brady even though I am a Fins fan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I have nothing but respect for Kobe too. Growing up I had posters of him and Jordan side by side. I appreciate greatness when I see it. It's the reason why I don't hate Brady even though I am a Fins fan.

Yeah, I'm still no Lebron fan, but I appreciate what a great player he is.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to change the convo. you said Portland should win every night at home vs Miami. then ask me ridiculous questions.. then say what you said was tongue in cheek....:L

Yeah, I still think Portland should beat Miami every night at home. No problem. Bosh probably will never score 37 points again and the Heat needed every one of them to win by 1 pt.

You are a sour puss. Where's your sense of humor?

And you said that the Heat should not lose to Portland every night because they have won the last 2 titles.:L

Loosen up a little, you'll have more fun and live longer. :rollseyes:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm still no Lebron fan, but I appreciate what a great player he is.

I don't. I can't get over the fact that he is a baby in a man's body. And his flopping is terrible. Please. Also, he isn't near as good as these Heat fans think, he most certainly is not the "world's greatest player" or athlete. It is at least arguable that he isn't the best player on his own team.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. I can't get over the fact that he is a baby in a man's body. And his flopping is terrible. Please. Also, he isn't near as good as these Heat fans think, he most certainly is not the "world's greatest player" or athlete. It is at least arguable that he isn't the best player on his own team.

2013-06-02-nba-flop22-300x203.jpg

lebrons-a-flopper.jpg

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State 123, Miami 114

That's 4 subpar performances for Miami out of their last 5 games. I think they're slipping. :yahoo:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State 123, Miami 114

That's 4 subpar performances for Miami out of their last 5 games. I think they're slipping. :yahoo:

You mean during their 4 game in 6 night road trip including a Christmas game? Let us know how they are playing in March.