• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rd 1 Draft Talk Thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dillard is a Tra Thomas I will be extremely happy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction for Rd 2. We go WR with our first selection then we turn around and make two trades. The first trade will be trading back the 2nd of our two 2nd rounders for a 4th rounder (which we gave up in the trade-up for Dillard). The other will be to trade Agholor for a 5th or 6th rounder ... the benefit will be two-fold, we gain another pick and we open up yet more Cap Space to give Wentz his contract early which will ultimately save us money in later years.

I think a trade down to pick up a 3rd and a fourth is pretty likely depending on how the board shakes out.

But, assuming we stand pat, I could see a safety and a DE here. Omenihu and Thornhill would be a dream.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a trade down to pick up a 3rd and a fourth is pretty likely depending on how the board shakes out.

But, assuming we stand pat, I could see a safety and a DE here. Omenihu and Thornhill would be a dream.

Wow that would be fantastic! I really like that it appears as though the Eagles are just letting the draft come to them. We could land a couple of future starters here in round 2 .

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Eagle related but funny
58713320_10157322751114456_3340724463040724992_n.jpg

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB Nation (Ben Natan) has us taking Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE @ #53;and
Darrel Henderson, RB @ #57.
That would be great.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB Nation (Ben Natan) has us taking Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE @ #53;and
Darrel Henderson, RB @ #57.
That would be great.

I wouldn't have much issue with that

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe trading Aggy could get more than a 5th. I think he has a lot of value, and could get us a 3rd or 4th at worst.

Again, if we come out of this draft with Chauncey, and a fast, reliable WR, I'm thrilled. It would be great if we can get a Center, but Seumalo can be good, if they leave him there. He could take over for Kelce next year, and our O-Line could be:
DILLARD - PRYOR - SEUMALO - BROOKS - JOHNSON. Pretty awesome if you ask me. That's next year.

I don't know....I Ray is spot on, possibly even ambitious. Aggy has value, yes. But he really has only proven it as a slot, and they are a dime a dozen who are cheaper this year in most cases.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Cards are in a mess! I feel a little sorry for their new coach. But not too much! :lol:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Cards are in a mess! I feel a little sorry for their new coach. But not too much! :lol:

Why? He may be new....but he is over the cauldron with a spoon in his hand here too.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Dillard pick. His sets are really good, moves his feet well. The little bit of run blocking I saw from him was not bad either. The kid could step right in play now. But here is the best thing he doesn't have to. He can learn from Peters and Stout etc.

As far as Trading Agholor its it really worth it to trade him for a 5th? Its not like they have to get the cap space. I don't think even if they take a WR in round two they let him go for that. Keeping him another year and letting him go in free agency would most like net them a 2021 4th rounder (just looking at what Tate got).

Now with all that Andy is in a world of hurt now in KC with Hill most likely gone. I wonder if we can squeeze a 5th this year and a 3rd next year out of him.

Honestly I am not that concerned about only have 4 picks left. This roster is really loaded right now. Not sure a 6th round pick even can crack this roster right now.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Dillard pick. His sets are really good, moves his feet well. The little bit of run blocking I saw from him was not bad either. The kid could step right in play now. But here is the best thing he doesn't have to. He can learn from Peters and Stout etc.

As far as Trading Agholor its it really worth it to trade him for a 5th? Its not like they have to get the cap space. I don't think even if they take a WR in round two they let him go for that. Keeping him another year and letting him go in free agency would most like net them a 2021 4th rounder (just looking at what Tate got).

Now with all that Andy is in a world of hurt now in KC with Hill most likely gone. I wonder if we can squeeze a 5th this year and a 3rd next year out of him.

Honestly I am not that concerned about only have 4 picks left. This roster is really loaded right now. Not sure a 6th round pick even can crack this roster right now.

I’m not concerned either. Really interested to see what happens in round 2. We could land a couple of good players here.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree, Taz. He is too good to give him away. If we don't get a 3rd or 4th, then keep him as you said. I think if he leaves, we would get a 3rd for him. Tate was never a 1st round pick, like Aggy was.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take it a step further:

Dolphins and Cardinals are pretty much in the same boat right now,
I think with the Fins trading for Rosen they get back to success quicker then the Cards...

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched a piece on NFL Network on OT Dalton Risner ... what a good human being; class effin act. I'm a fan of him as a player and now I'm a bigger fan after watching that.

Anyhoo on to some draft talk ... some of the guys I'm rooting for us to snag in Rd 2:

1.Elgton Jenkins OG/OC
2.A bunch of WR's (including H Butler, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, P Campbell, Isabella, Hardman, Boykin, Arceiga-Whiteside, McLauren, D Samuel .... take your pick, I expect a run at WR in Rd 2)
3.S Chauncey Gardner Johnson
4.S Nasir Adderley
5.S Juan Thornhill
6.DE Jaylon Ferguson
7.All RB's not named Josh Jacobs

Just so many options .... can't wait!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, Taz. He is too good to give him away. If we don't get a 3rd or 4th, then keep him as you said. I think if he leaves, we would get a 3rd for him. Tate was never a 1st round pick, like Aggy was.

This I will agree with. A 5th is too cheap.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it a step further:

Dolphins and Cardinals are pretty much in the same boat right now,
I think with the Fins trading for Rosen they get back to success quicker then the Cards...

Karma will likely agree with you on this.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note that I said "not too much".

Oh I did. That was my why. Fucking coach came in day one pushing for Murray. I hope it goes over like a loaded fart for all of them.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep those WR's and Safety's dropping