• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice only gets a 2 game suspension

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you had a good run; but you've officially had your Kramer / Mel-Gibson-esque melt down on SportsHoopla, and now all people will remember when they see your post is that you're a homer that will defend Ravens no matter what they do (and look like a complete jackass doing so).

And the guy who used the word "noone" & doesn't understand punctuation is telling me I'm ignorant of English. I could honestly help you with that if you wanted, but I'm sure you're content to call me & everyone who sees how stupid you're being names & continue to post incoherent, broken-English drivel.
download_zps2a16c24a.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN !!!!!!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here we are, almost 2mos. later and all hell's broken loose....

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There obviously should be quite a few questions about what specifically happened inside the elevator from those who haven't actually seen it with their own eyes. I guarantee it wasn't what most people have in their heads (which is basically Rice just cocking and dropping his helpless fiancee).

Why on earth would the league risk a PR disaster if that video is leaked (on top of the PR disaster they are already experiencing) if the video doesn't support the punishment delivered?

:billb: Sorry Bro.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy could easily be set for life if he's banned from the nfl n land a nice job in Canada or Europe yet the nflel is gonna still allow this lol

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There obviously should be quite a few questions about what specifically happened inside the elevator from those who haven't actually seen it with their own eyes. I guarantee it wasn't what most people have in their heads (which is basically Rice just cocking and dropping his helpless fiancee).

Why on earth would the league risk a PR disaster if that video is leaked (on top of the PR disaster they are already experiencing) if the video doesn't support the punishment delivered?

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep...I was wrong. It's really, really, really sad that you are happy about it. Taking delight in the fact that something as horrible as that actually happened is pretty sick.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...I was wrong. It's really, really, really sad that you are happy about it. Taking delight in the fact that something as horrible as that actually happened is pretty sick.

I'm a woman so I'm not happy about what happened.

You guaranteed us that what we thought happened, didn't happen.

The rest of us were able to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 but you were so deep down the river of denial that you wouldn't listen.

It was the guarantee part that got you.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money, c'mon bro. You said I guarantee that he didn't just KHTFO but then the video shows that he just KHTFO.

You gotta man up and take this one on the chin!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money, c'mon bro. You said I guarantee that he didn't just KHTFO but then the video shows that he just KHTFO.

You gotta man up and take this one on the chin!

I've owned that since the video came out. Everything pointed to it not being as serious as it was. From the actions of the police that night...to the actions of the NJ prosecutor's office...to the actions of the league. I was fooled 100%. That doesn't change the fact that MidnightCD just wants to troll the Ravens. He's the one not owning his intentions.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've owned that since the video came out. Everything pointed to it not being as serious as it was. From the actions of the police that night...to the actions of the NJ prosecutor's office...to the actions of the league. I was fooled 100%. That doesn't change the fact that MidnightCD just wants to troll the Ravens. He's the one not owning his intentions.

Hey money, good to see you back here. Having a tough time, I see. You admitted being wrong. That should be it but YOU are the one keeping this going. I just laughed my ass off reading back through the posts. We have all been wrong before. Midnight Angel is pushing your buttons. Let it go, man. She is a good poster and you are just putting a target on your back. Agreement is optional here. Getting in a pissing contest when you know your wrong is beneath you. What are you really going to do? KHTFO?