• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice only gets a 2 game suspension

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole "but what if the woman is an Amazon?" "what if the woman is a crazy bitch?" Etc. scenario is just an excuse to justify abuse. If you have a woman who beats you....leave. If you have a woman beating you call the cops and deflect her punches/slaps. I know most ,if not all, did at least see the video of RR dragging her from the evelavator.That was enough for me to say this guy is a fucking douche-bag and I don't see how people can defend that. Excuse me while I go kick my cat for the hell of it.

Well let's hear your defense of Aldon Smith and his multiple violations that include drunk driving that threatens
everyone and especially children, then the airport bomb threat that endangers a mass of people.
But wait !!, that's not near as serious as a man with a squeaky clean record that smacked his fiancee after she was seen hitting him.......Call him guilty if you like, but the law didn't see it that way, and since I don't like the guy at all except when he makes a TD, I agree with sonny, this is beating a dead horse....

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People have made a big deal about how disgusting they think it is that Janay Rice apologized for her part in this incident. If she, indeed, instigated this whole thing by physically attacking Ray, there is nothing wrong with her apologizing for that aspect of the incident. It's simply not right and is actually happening more and more. This is what Stephen A. Smith was trying to say and it's what Whoopi Goldberg has said. People are not differentiating between this incident and a battered housewife who lives the nightmare of simply being a punching bag for her husband. This being said, it in no way excuses Ray's actions. Very few people are actually trying to defend him.

When most everyone is taught in kindergarten to not hit others, they don't take all the girls out of the classroom first. That lesson is taught to every child regardless of sex.

Wow. You don't spend a lot of time around women, do you?

Women OFTEN blame ourselves if our husband hits us or cheats on us. Women often stay with men that abuse them, and not leaving eventually gets us killed.

It's just what women do, Money.

What Ray Rice did was wrong and it was worthy of AT LEAST a 4 game suspension.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well let's hear your defense of Aldon Smith and his multiple violations that include drunk driving that threatens
everyone and especially children, then the airport b0m threat that endangers a mass of people.
But wait !!, that's not near as serious as a man with a squeaky clean record that smacked his fiancee after she was seen hitting him.......Call him guilty if you like, but the law didn't see it that way, and since I don't like the guy at all except when he makes a TD, I agree with sonny, this is beating a dead horse....

There is no defense for Aldon Smith. And his offenses are absolutely worse than Ray's (drunk driving).

But there was no airport you-know-what (don't like typing the b word); he was screwing with the TSA. They knew he wasn't the least bit serious, but they legally have to arrest someone who says that. The Airport issue was nothing.

The DUI: lucky to be alive & lucky he didn't kill someone. And easily worse than hitting a woman. That said, pointing out Aldon's sins doesn't diminish Ray's. If you knock a woman out you're a douche bag. Don't care what she did. Ray is literally 5 to 10 times stronger than she; he can manhandle that woman with a hand tied behind his back.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Women OFTEN blame ourselves if our husband hits us or cheats on us. Women often stay with men that abuse them, and not leaving eventually gets us killed.

Dont pay attention to him, he already said that there are plenty of woman he knows that can kick his ass. I think he needs to go to self defense classes

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rayricelongestcarry.jpg

ratbirdssucksign.png

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no defense for Aldon Smith. And his offenses are absolutely worse than Ray's (drunk driving).

But there was no airport you-know-what (don't like typing the b word); he was screwing with the TSA. They knew he wasn't the least bit serious, but they legally have to arrest someone who says that. The Airport issue was nothing.

The DUI: lucky to be alive & lucky he didn't kill someone. And easily worse than hitting a woman. That said, pointing out Aldon's sins doesn't diminish Ray's. If you knock a woman out you're a douche bag. Don't care what she did. Ray is literally 5 to 10 times stronger than she; he can manhandle that woman with a hand tied behind his back.

You say there's no defense for AS and then you defend him in the same post....No evidence that Ray knocked her out, and it looked to me that he had trouble carrying her out of the elevator, maybe he was too wasted, but I'm getting tired of talking about it now....Time to move on.....Good luck this year, except against us of course..

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You say there's no defense for AS and then you defend him in the same post....No evidence that Ray knocked her out, and it looked to me that he had trouble carrying her out of the elevator, maybe he was too wasted, but I'm getting tired of talking about it now....Time to move on.....Good luck this year, except against us of course..

You're getting tired of talking about this because you're talking out of your ass, and it's evident to everyone except you.

1. I was extremely clear that his DUI was indefensible. I didn't defend that at all. I said the AIRPORT ISSUE was nothing because the airport issue was nothing.

2. No evidence that Ray knocked her out??? Are you a lawyer or something? Because it would take a lawyer to be that intellectually dishonest. I suppose he accepted a plea bargain for a crime in which his wife wasn't even going to testify against him because he enjoys court-mandated intervention programs. :what:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're getting tired of talking about this because you're talking out of your ass, and it's evident to everyone except you.

1. I was extremely clear that his DUI was indefensible. I didn't defend that at all. I said the AIRPORT ISSUE was nothing because the airport issue was nothing.

2. No evidence that Ray knocked her out??? Are you a lawyer or something? Because it would take a lawyer to be that intellectually dishonest. I suppose he accepted a plea bargain for a crime in which his wife wasn't even going to testify against him because he enjoys court-mandated intervention programs. :what:

I know you're from SF but are you really that dull ? You defended the BOMB THREAT, and wrote it off as nothing, does 9/11 ring a bell......ALL BOMB THREATS are serious......And last time I checked, lawyers pass a bar exam because they know the law, they are smart enough to know feelings don't matter, only facts in a court of law......Unlike an over assuming coach potato that thinks they can determine guilt solely on the media portrayal of a story.....The law has ruled and so has the NFL, so give it up dude, It's OVER......:doh:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I know you're from SF but are you really that dull ? You defended the B0M THREAT, and wrote it off as nothing, does 9/11 ring a bell......ALL BOMB THREATS are serious......And last time I checked, lawyers pass a bar exam because they know the law, they are smart enough to know feelings don't matter, only facts in a court of law......

Keep making yourself look dumber! Wow. You have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Why do you think Aldon wasn't even charged with a crime? It was not a b*** threat; it was a sarcastic comment. People with those things on them don't announce that they have them. You're seriously comparing a joke to 9/11! Wow. The police wouldn't let a terrorist off without even charging them. Saying something stupid doesn't equal a terror attack. The only reason he was even arrested is because they legally have to in that situation.

Unlike an over assuming coach potato that thinks they can determine guilt solely on the media portrayal of a story.....The law has ruled and so has the NFL, so give it up dude, It's OVER......:doh:

Media portrayal??? You're being a complete ass right now! He was SENTENCED TO A MANDATED INTERVENTION PROGRAM! How the hell is that spin? I've never been sentenced to one of those first-time-offender programs. Y'know why? Because I've never socked a chick in the face. Funny how that works.

I'm relying on the actions of a criminal court (facts), and you're relying on a news story with no charges. And you say I'M the one going off of the media? :L

And I'm not from SF.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems to me you are talking about battered women syndrome. Not sure how many of them physically beat on their husbands. This speaks to my whole point about not lumping everyone together. You are doing all battered wives a disservice. It's also sad that you seem to believe that only husbands cheat. Maybe this is out of your own personal experience. If so, I'm sorry.

How many times do I have to agree with you on this before you stop bringing it up? I have stated numerous times that he should have received 4-6 games. He didn't. Maybe it's because there simply isn't a precedent. Domestic violence cases are commonplace in the NFL. There are rarely suspensions. Brandon Marshall has at least 6 documented cases and he's been suspended a grand total of 1 game (and that could actually be for something else). Hell...there's a worse case going on right now with Greg Hardy that nobody seems to give a flying f--k about. Maybe they just saw something on the tape that made them feel 2 games was fair. I can't speak to that...I haven't seen the tape. Has anyone else on here? Obviously not...but that doesn't stop people from speaking on it apparently.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont pay attention to him, he already said that there are plenty of woman he knows that can kick his ass. I think he needs to go to self defense classes

If you have to exaggerate and outright lie to make a point, it's probably not a point worth making.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

none of that proves or disproves whether she happens to be abusive herself though.
mentally unhealthy people stay in bad relationships, so what else is new?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone and especially children, then the airport bomb threat that endangers a mass of people.
Never once did I defend Aldon for the drunk driving. I have with the weapon charges. The airport thing I just think I commented on what a dumb-ass he is. No need to deflect from the discussion.The video tape clearly has him dragging her like a rag doll. I wouldn't even do that do my dog.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're from SF but are you really that dull ? You defended the BOMB THREAT, and wrote it off as nothing, does 9/11 ring a bell......ALL BOMB THREATS are serious......And last time I checked, lawyers pass a bar exam because they know the law, they are smart enough to know feelings don't matter, only facts in a court of law......Unlike an over assuming coach potato that thinks they can determine guilt solely on the media portrayal of a story.....The law has ruled and so has the NFL, so give it up dude, It's OVER......:doh:
Another attempt to deflect the thread to the 9ers' issues :L. I can agree with the last part that this is a done deal and nothing will change the ruling now.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to exaggerate and outright lie to make a point, it's probably not a point worth making.

I didnt , in your earlier post you were speaking for both of us( even though you dont know me or ever met me) and said there were plenty of women that could kick our asses, so just pulled me out of the equation, cause it aint in the realm of possibility. If you dont want to work out and take self- defense classes, I suggest you buying a tazer. If not then you could just punch women , if they gansters or come at you

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt , in your earlier post you were speaking for both of us( even though you dont know me or ever met me) and said there were plenty of women that could kick our asses, so just pulled me out of the equation, cause it aint in the realm of possibility. If you dont want to work out and take self- defense classes, I suggest you buying a tazer. If not then you could just punch women , if they gansters or come at you

You are literally too stupid to argue with. Here's my exact quote:

"I know a couple women who I guarantee could kick your ass into next week."

Drop the tough guy act. Do you really think people can't see right through that???

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly...there are quite a few women who i'm sure can knock out either one of us. There are certainly many women where "restraining their arms" is not the simple task many are portraying it to be.

I think many people are comparing this to a situation involving a "helpless" woman (who, btw, generally wouldn't instigate things by physically attacking men) or battered women (who also generally don't instigate things). It is very clear that this is not either one of those situations.

I'm not defending Rice (since I haven't seen with my own eyes what happened), but I also won't hammer him (or those who handed out his punishment) for the same reason.

hey retard besides being the biggest pussy and poor excuse for a male here is your quote above , now you can go fuck yourself and done talking with a gump who is ok punching women.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey retard besides being the biggest pussy and poor excuse for a male here is your quote above , now you can go fuck yourself and done talking with a gump who is ok punching women.

There is no doubt in mind what a pussy you must actually be away from a keyboard. How many times have you been made to piss your pants?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also no doubt in mind from your comments that you actually have hit a woman before. Probably multiple times. Are your ridiculous comments making you feel better about yourself???

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt in mind what a pussy you must actually be away from a keyboard. How many times have you been made to piss your pants?

The answer is zero. Your the tough guy that has no problem hitting a woman, your family must be proud. I dont talk tough behind a keyboard, I just dont find it right hitting any women, regardless. Plus dont take out your frustrations on your wife , gf, etc tough guy. Have an idea for you, go to the store and buy once of those inflatable punch characters that has sand on bottom and pops back up when you punch it.