• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice only gets a 2 game suspension

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is zero. Your the tough guy that has no problem hitting a woman, your family must be proud. I dont talk tough behind a keyboard, I just dont find it right hitting any women, regardless. Plus dont take out your frustrations on your wife , gf, etc tough guy.

Your reading comprehension is truly "special".

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Mathis got 4 for taking stuff to help get his wife pregnant. :L
So apparently it doesnt matter that what Mathis took is NOT normally used to "get the wife pregnant" but it IS commonly used to mask steroid use ?

Mathis can whine and bitch all he wants, there is little question he was masking steroid use.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be... Terrell Suggs beat his girlfriend twice, including pouring bleach on her and their son. And I don't recall him ever getting fined or suspended by the league.
Payback for absolutely brutalizing him with that ugly stick ?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep making yourself look dumber! Wow. You have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Why do you think Aldon wasn't even charged with a crime? It was not a b*** threat; it was a sarcastic comment. People with those things on them don't announce that they have them. You're seriously comparing a joke to 9/11! Wow. The police wouldn't let a terrorist off without even charging them. Saying something stupid doesn't equal a terror attack. The only reason he was even arrested is because they legally have to in that situation.

Media portrayal??? You're being a complete ass right now! He was SENTENCED TO A MANDATED INTERVENTION PROGRAM! How the hell is that spin? I've never been sentenced to one of those first-time-offender programs. Y'know why? Because I've never socked a chick in the face. Funny how that works.

I'm relying on the actions of a criminal court (facts), and you're relying on a news story with no charges. And you say I'M the one going off of the media? :L

And I'm not from SF.

Oh I see now, you are from Whoville, because noone outside of it could be as stupid and blind to reality as you clearly are......
Here maybe this will help you.....
0329.gif

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me you are talking about battered women syndrome. Not sure how many of them physically beat on their husbands. This speaks to my whole point about not lumping everyone together. You are doing all battered wives a disservice. It's also sad that you seem to believe that only husbands cheat. Maybe this is out of your own personal experience. If so, I'm sorry.

How many times do I have to agree with you on this before you stop bringing it up? I have stated numerous times that he should have received 4-6 games. He didn't. Maybe it's because there simply isn't a precedent. Domestic violence cases are commonplace in the NFL. There are rarely suspensions. Brandon Marshall has at least 6 documented cases and he's been suspended a grand total of 1 game (and that could actually be for something else). Hell...there's a worse case going on right now with Greg Hardy that nobody seems to give a flying f--k about. Maybe they just saw something on the tape that made them feel 2 games was fair. I can't speak to that...I haven't seen the tape. Has anyone else on here? Obviously not...but that doesn't stop people from speaking on it apparently.

Very few battered women ever beat their husbands. The point was that women often blame themselves when they're hit or their husband cheats on them.

So I was expecting Ray's wife to blame herself - as I said, it's common place.

Now please show me where I said only husbands cheat.

On one hand you say he should have gotten more, then on the other you still defend him with, "But I haven't seen the tape so...."

He admitted to hitting her. He's dragging her out of the elevator. It doesn't matter if she hit him first or not, he had no reason to hit her. He's a RB in the NFL. Care to guess how many pounds he can curl or bench? This was not an even match.

The NFL didn't suspend him for more than 2 games (my opinion here) because you can bounce back from 0-2 but you're not going to bounce back from 0-4. It's about money and Ray Rice IS your offense. Without him, Flacco goes nowhere.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh I see now, you are from Whoville, because noone outside of it could be as stupid and blind to reality as you clearly are......

Here's one for you.

Step 1: Say something stupid
Step 2: Have someone point out why your statement makes zero sense
Step 3: Call said person names because you're butt hurt from being exposed
Step 4: Don't actually address any of said person's statement & rely solely on the aforementioned name calling.

Just keep digging yourself deeper on this one. You're freaking out because you're a homer defending the indefensible & then lashing out at people for calling you out & deflecting from Ray Rice by bringing up other things that have nothing to do with the topic.

Oh, and you may want to refrain from using the "word" "noone" (pronounced nooney) when you're calling someone stupid:

"Hey, Noone can find me wrong if she's hot enough."

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask all of you that believes a woman should never be struck by a man under any circumstance.
Do you have a daughter and did you ever spank her while she was growing up ?
And do you realize that many of you fall under the category of discriminating against women, because surely you don't believe a fine piece of crystal should be a Policeman, Fireman, Construction worker etc, etc......
Because they are the weaker vessel in your eyes, correct ?........Women's Lib would eat you alive, where have you been the last 40 yrs, it's equal rights not only for race minorities but for women who want to be viewed equal to men.......There are cases where women go to jail all the time for assaulting men, I don't know what imaginary world some of you are living in today, but you definitely need to get out more and smell the roses.....I wish it was like it used to be but I'm smart enough to recognize change whether I like it or not.....

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask all of you that believes a woman should never be struck by a man under any circumstance.
And do you realize that many of you fall under the category of discriminating against women, because surely you don't believe a fine piece of crystal should be a Policeman, Fireman, Construction worker etc, etc......
Because they are the weaker vessel in your eyes, correct ?........Women's Lib would eat you alive, where have you been the last 40 yrs, it's equal rights not only for race minorities but for women who want to be viewed equal to men.......There are cases where women go to jail all the time for assaulting men, I don't know what imaginary world some of you are living in today, but you definitely need to get out more and smell the roses.....I wish it was like it used to be but I'm smart enough to recognize change whether I like it or not.....

Sick, may I offer another page out of the defensive Archie Bunker playbook?

5. Attempt to shift the focus from his terribly unpopular, WRONG, homeristic view of a situation in order to widen the scope again to allow his warped view the hope of some semblance of tread.

Ray Rice beat the shit out of his now wife. There is no situation given the evidence that suggests that Ray Rice feared for his life or any number of bullshit excuses you will give.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I never had to spank my daughter but I have no clue why that is relevant to this discussion. You keep putting up deflections to justify your stance on this matter. Sigmund Freud might say you are projecting your own thoughts on the matter and that you have beaten a women in your past and are feeling guilty about it. I couldn't care less about that Women's Lib shit anyway. That was in the70s and 80s.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

You just keep digging don't you? This is the stupidest, rambling, incoherent cluster of nonsense I have read in a looooong time.

1. You just compared spanking a child to hitting a grown woman in the face.
2. Who the hell said women shouldn't be firemen or police officers?
3. "Women's lib would eat you alive," ...An abstract idea is going to eat me alive? Are my friends going to be eaten by long division or art history?
4. Do you know the functional difference between a comma, period or question mark? I could help you with that if you want.

You realize that Ray Rice could literally pick that woman up off the ground and slam her into the pavement like a doll right? I mean Ray Rice could beat the crap out of 98% of MEN much less women.

...Oh wait, I forgot: you have this moronic idea that since women should have "equal rights" that they're just as adept as men in a physical confrontation.

Keep going man. I want to see how low you can dig.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one for you.

Step 1: Say something stupid
Step 2: Have someone point out why your statement makes zero sense
Step 3: Call said person names because you're butt hurt from being exposed
Step 4: Don't actually address any of said person's statement & rely solely on the aforementioned name calling.

Just keep digging yourself deeper on this one. You're freaking out because you're a homer defending the indefensible & then lashing out at people for calling you out & deflecting from Ray Rice by bringing up other things that have nothing to do with the topic.

Oh, and you may want to refrain from using the "word" "noone" (pronounced nooney) when you're calling someone stupid:

"Hey, Noone can find me wrong if she's hot enough."

Wow, you are not only an imaginary Law professor but an English professor also now....Trouble is, you are totally ignorant to both.....No surprise here though, when you get past the cat in the hat, it's too deep for you and your 4 man band of bias hypocrites on this subject.....I have simply been giving some different scenarios concerning physical abuse.......But people like you amaze me, if you can get so bent out of shape with a complete stranger on a sports forum like this, I can only pity the people that have to be around you and your kind everyday.......Here's one for you, I don't care even a little bit what a narrow minded loud mouth thinks, and if you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family......:rollseyes:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wow, you are not only an imaginary Law professor but an English professor also now....Trouble is, you are totally ignorant to both.....No surprise here though, when you get past the cat in the hat, it's too deep for you and your 4 man band of bias hypocrites on this subject.....I have simply been giving some different scenarios concerning physical abuse.......But people like you amaze me, if you can get so bent out of shape with a complete stranger on a sports forum like this, I can only pity the people that have to be around you and your kind everyday.......Here's one for you, I don't care even a little bit what a narrow minded loud mouth thinks, and if you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family......:rollseyes:

Well, you had a good run; but you've officially had your Kramer / Mel-Gibson-esque melt down on SportsHoopla, and now all people will remember when they see your post is that you're a homer that will defend Ravens no matter what they do (and look like a complete jackass doing so).

And the guy who used the word "noone" & doesn't understand punctuation is telling me I'm ignorant of English. I could honestly help you with that if you wanted, but I'm sure you're content to call me & everyone who sees how stupid you're being names & continue to post incoherent, broken-English drivel.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his public apology wasn't bad actually

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Who the hell said women shouldn't be firemen or police officers?

you would never have a police station or fire department of exclusively women because you know it wouldn't be beneficial to society. So why bother having 2 or 3 just to be politically correct ?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
you would never have a police station or fire department of exclusively women because you know it wouldn't be beneficial to society. So why bother having 2 or 3 just to be politically correct ?

I wasn't making an argument for women on the police force or fire departments; I was just pointing out that nobody brought this subject up; and it was one of the many red herrings used to distract from the idiotic points he was making.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't making an argument for women on the police force or fire departments; I was just pointing out that nobody brought this subject up; and it was one of the many red herrings used to distract from the idiotic points he was making.

LOL ok, that one just amused me n caught my eye.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what the big deal is. According to this, it looks like a fair fight to me:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 2 games is fair. 1st offense