• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Mcdonald beats wife holding infant, but lets focus on the PSI of a football

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im kicking ass.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Everybody does it, it really doesn't help, "I've never met them". He got caught and lied big time. Pat fan has Tom Brady on a pedestal and doesn't want to bring him down a notch. I'm not crazy enough to think he's still not the or in the top three QBs of all time but he's no saint and neither is Belichick. You know damb well if Bill knew the other team was doing something illegal to the balls in the AFC championship game he'd be the first to point it out to the refs.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now 30 minutes of football is all we need to determine whether something helped or hurt a team? So if we only take a half of football then about half the players in the league should be HOF players by the numbers they put up in that one half of football.

As for the topic at hand. What is the point of this topic? I don't think you are going to find a single person on here that is going to say beating someone's wife is a good thing. We all know it is terrible and I am proud of the Bears for cutting him and I hope every team in the league sets the precedent that this will not be tolerated and he doesn't find work. We shall see what happens with that. Having said that his actions off the field don't actually affect the game in general. It is an isolated incident. Now breaking the actual rules of the game affects the integrity of the entire game for every team especially when they were caught in the 2nd biggest game of the year.

Now you can say that the deflated footballs didn't help them and even by your words essentially it hurt them but then why do it? Why in the world break the rules if all it is going to do is create a disadvantage? It makes no sense if you are trying to compete for a Super Bowl to then put your team at a loss even before the game begins.
i ask that all the time. why do it if youre awesome without the help?

psychological thing?

who knows?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ask that all the time. why do it if youre awesome without the help?

psychological thing?

who knows?

Again though if it actually ends up being a disadvantage for the team they would never do it. This is actually using Logic...I know that is not the easiest concept for you to understand but these are professionals at the very top at what they do and you are telling me that they would purposefully put themselves at a disadvantage by deflating footballs knowing that if they were properly inflated that they would actually do better on the field? That makes 0 sense.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno?

no, i didnt say that. what does the teams markedly better play in the 2nd half with ref approved balls (worse in the first with under inflated) have to do with the pats beating baltimore?

They wouldn't do it if in their mind it didn't help. Especially in a Championship game. It doesn't mean it changes the outcome every time it just means in their eyes it helps. Is that so hard for you to understand? If I beat you in a race barefoot with no tennis shoes on (cuz I'm that good) does it mean tennis shoes don't help me run?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again though if it actually ends up being a disadvantage for the team they would never do it. This is actually using Logic...I know that is not the easiest concept for you to understand but these are professionals at the very top at what they do and you are telling me that they would purposefully put themselves at a disadvantage by deflating footballs knowing that if they were properly inflated that they would actually do better on the field? That makes 0 sense.
who said it was a disadvantage?

i didnt. i just said for 30 mins they played better with ref approved balls.

they obviously did it for a reason like rodgers does for his large hands.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said it was a disadvantage?

i didnt. i just said for 30 mins they played better with ref approved balls.

they obviously did it for a reason like rodgers does for his large hands.

So then you are saying that they purposefully broke the rules to try and get an advantage...Good glad we are on the same page then.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then you are saying that they purposefully broke the rules to try and get an advantage...Good glad we are on the same page then.
who said they didnt?

i dont think anyone has. certainly not me.

PS the "so you are saying" is the weakest thing on the internet today.

no, im not saying. i said what i said. quote that only.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said they didnt?

i dont think anyone has. certainly not me.

PS the "so you are saying" is the weakest thing on the internet today.

no, im not saying. i said what i said. quote that only.

This is a common practice among counselors today that they try to implement for others to practice in repeating back what a person has said (not word for word but a summary to make sure that both parties are on the same page). I just want to make sure that we are on the same page in our thinking before moving forward. I would rather not have a miscommunication when we are discussing this. It is not the weakest thing on the internet today but what it is is because it is so hard to communicate across the internet exactly what a person is saying or thinking that it makes sense every once in a while to pause and make sure there are no issues popping up that could be easily avoided by just making sure to clarify.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats broke a rule that in the rule books is a 25k fine (tampering with equipment)

they made it exponentially worse on their own.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno?

no, i didnt say that. what does the teams markedly better play in the 2nd half with ref approved balls (worse in the first with under inflated) have to do with the pats beating baltimore?

Because during your 2 week embarassment here, you've continue to ignore their win over the Ravens in which they cheated

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because during your 2 week embarassment here, you've continue to ignore their win over the Ravens in which they cheated
im not embarrassed. i am for you guys, not for me.

i havent ignored it, i actually replied to you several times. did you see it?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Rock....wtf?

filepicker%2FsgEhQPYIS5eJCUX7ynid_Apples-and-Oranges.png

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has committed domestic violence against defenseless footballs who cannot even file injunctions, orders of protection, or lawsuits for emotional distress and punitive damages.

THAT'S what makes him way worse than this Old MacDonald guy.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets be honest...PSI is far more important of an NFL and social issue than idiots like this.
Every time you create a thread like this, you are effectively trolling yourself (which is obviously your goal).