• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Mcdonald beats wife holding infant, but lets focus on the PSI of a football

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets be honest...PSI is far more important of an NFL and social issue than idiots like this.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bears did the right thing by firing him.

but he STILL got a chance after his last beating in SF...and someone else will hire him...

but lets talk about brady and PSI. thats the real issue people.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(from another thread so you dont dodge duck dive and dodge)

No

The real problem is there are fans dumb enough to think their favorite team only cheated when they got busted

"I believe Alex Rodriguez"

- no one with a brain

or fans to think its only the patriots.

thats even dumber, right consistent @DirtDirtDirt ?

just answer it :)

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans crying victim still. Yet, they still benefited from the biggest bullshit call in the history of sports.

tuckrule_original.gif
tumblr_mfc0mzv9OC1qci7aeo1_250.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any player that breaks the law (just like any other person) should be held accountable through the legal system. How does this have anything to do with cheating on the field and then lying about it? No one would say deflating Footballs is worse, but it's a matter of where the penalties for the transgression are to be levied.

If someone tells their Boss to "Fuck off" they probably get fired. If they get charged with a petty crime they may not get fired. That doesn't mean telling your Boss to "fuck off" is worse than committing a crime...

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"that wasnt a rule"

-morons

Yeah, right. Of course. It was a fucking fumble, it always was a fucking fumble, and it will always be a fucking fumble.

The Raiders, have every right to be a little paranoid about being picked on. Then again, I do not and did not give a rat shit about their pathetic pipsqueak of an owner Al.

If anything, the Pats have been protected by the league.

Some how, some way, this......is now illegal. This hit, is all of a sudden, illegal.

s080907_brady.jpg

That rule, was not implemented however when the exact same hit was put on Carson Palmer a couple years before......in the play offs.

920x920.jpg

No no. It was only made illegal when Brady was hit and he put out for the season.

Question:

Do Patriots fans actually think Brady would have made it through a half of a season in the 70s? Seriously, do you?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, you mean the "trip" that didnt trip him...and he recovered the ball?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right. Of course. It was a fucking fumble, it always was a fucking fumble, and it will always be a fucking fumble.

The Raiders, have every right to be a little paranoid about being picked on. Then again, I do not and did not give a rat shit about their pathetic pipsqueak of an owner Al.

Some how, some way, this......is now illegal. This hit, is all of a sudden, illegal.

s080907_brady.jpg

That rule, was not implemented however when the exact same hit was put on Carson Palmer a couple years before......in the play offs.

920x920.jpg

No no. It was only made illegal when Brady was hit and he put out for the season.

Question:

Do Patriots fans actually think Brady would have made it through a half of a season in the 70s? Seriously, do you?
youre right. only an idiot would say that wasnt a rule.

i mean, come on...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

s080907_brady.jpg

920x920.jpg

Question:

as far as your post, REAL football fans know what the carson palmer rule preceded the brady rule as theyre called...the hit on palmer became illegal after the fact, after the bengals lost him due to the hit.

things have to happen to make them rules.

Carson Palmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the Bengals' first pass play, Carson Palmer threw a 66-yard pass to rookie receiver Chris Henry. It was the longest completion in Bengals playoff history. After Palmer released the pass, Steelers defensive tackle Kimo von Oelhoffen was pushed from behind while diving for Palmer, violently wrenching Palmer's knee, and he was forced to leave the game. Amagnetic resonance imaging test revealed a severe knee injury, thought to be career-threatening at the time; Palmer had tears of both the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments as well as cartilage and meniscus damage. Coincidentally, Henry himself suffered a knee injury on the same play, though far less severe. Having knocked Palmer out of the game the Steelers went on to win 31–17.

During the off-season, the league's Rules Committee modified the rule regarding low hits on quarterbacks. The new rule prohibited defenders from hitting a passer at or below the knee unless they are blocked into him. The so-called "Carson Palmer Rule" now requires that defenders take every opportunity to avoid hitting a quarterback at or below the knees when the quarterback is in a defenseless position looking to throw with both feet on the ground.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bears did the right thing by firing him.

but he STILL got a chance after his last beating in SF...and someone else will hire him...

but lets talk about brady and PSI. thats the real issue people.
Ray McDonald got a second chance because he said he didn't was completely innocent the first time. SF "believed" him until the week they were eliminated from playoff contention.

Are you saying that we shouldn't even give Brady a second chance? I mean, after all he is claiming innocence in all of this. Personally, I think Brady should get a second chance too.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray McDonald got a second chance because he said he didn't was completely innocent the first time. SF "believed" him until the week they were eliminated from playoff contention.

Are you saying that we shouldn't even give Brady a second chance? I mean, after all he is claiming innocence in all of this. Personally, I think Brady should get a second chance too.
like i said last week...what he should do is this:

presser, get up and take the lumps:

"i'm sorry i lied about all of this. i thought by coming forward when this first broke, id be breaking the "quarterback code" about footballs, much like unwritten codes in baseball or any other sport. for that, i apologize to the league, mr goodell, and the fans"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's Ray McDonald's fault Brady cheats

Get with the program

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said last week...what he should do is this:

presser, get up and take the lumps:

"i'm sorry i lied about all of this. i thought by coming forward when this first broke, id be breaking the "quarterback code" about footballs, much like unwritten codes in baseball or any other sport. for that, i apologize to the league, mr goodell, and the fans"

Lmao

It's not the unwritten code for Aqaba

Who told you that?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs

"Everybody did it"