• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: RAVENS VS CHIEFS 820 PM

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Ravens declared WR Devontez Walker, OL Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu, S Beau Brade, EDGE Adisa Isaac, C Nick Samac, CB T.J. Tampa and DE Brent Urban inactive for Week 1 against the Chiefs.
    It’s a rookie-heavy list for a healthy Ravens team. Fourth-rounder Walker had a quiet training camp in the Ravens’ receiver corps.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you obviously missed the joke
Joking Not Funny GIF

Me? Nah.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said this during CFB games. Glad to see all the usual suspects here made it back this season.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m predicting a Chiefs win tonight

The Chiefs look even better going into this season than they did last season. I think the Ravens may drop a bit this year, they lost a few guys, their O-Line is a question mark, their receiving unit looks kind of thin and they will likely miss DC Macdonald who’s now the head coach in Seattle.

As for tonight’s game - it will be interesting to see if the Chiefs stack the box and go all out on stopping the run, it’s what I would do, force Lamar to throw it, especially with the rainy weather. And if they are going to win the Ravens will need to force some mistakes and their secondary will need to be strong against Mahomes and the Chiefs receivers, the Ravens do have a pretty good secondary so they have a shot if they win the turnover battle but I’m going with the Chiefs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m predicting a Chiefs win tonight

The Chiefs look even better going into this season than they did last season. I think the Ravens may drop a bit this year, they lost a few guys, their O-Line is a question mark, their receiving unit looks kind of thin and they will likely miss DC Macdonald who’s now the head coach in Seattle.

As for tonight’s game - it will be interesting to see if the Chiefs stack the box and go all out on stopping the run, it’s what I would do, force Lamar to throw it, especially with the rainy weather. And if they are going to win the Ravens will need to force some mistakes and their secondary will need to be strong against Mahomes and the Chiefs receivers, the Ravens do have a pretty good secondary so they have a shot if they win the turnover battle but I’m going with the Chiefs.
Forcing the pass definitely seems like a sound strategy. Good insight...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs can’t lose two season openers in a row at home, can they?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC 27
Balt 26