• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how long does this punishment last? Can't believe that you admins cater to these crybaby pussies that come at me and then when I defend myself (with same manners, mind you), I'm the one that gets reprimanded.

Hard to believe that bragging about my fishing skills and betting awesomeness could get someone banned. Do I need non-thick skin to fit in here, cause I see quite a few posters acting much more dickish than anything I've ever posted. Make sure you tell that Hammer fellow that I strongly disagree with this biased demotion.

You have 25 vCheddar. You only have that because you were at zero and the 25 is an automatic deposit.

You're a fraud.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My posts in the other forums were well thought out and highly informative.

"Well thought out and highly informative"?

hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh3:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should only let him out once he gets his vcash over 500

:laugh3:

Higher.

He himself claims "awesomeness". That should be more like 6,400.

That means he'd only have to hit 9 bets in a row. Put up or shut-up, High Roller.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6mrex.jpg

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand the punishment. I routinely post my awesomeness at fishing tournaments and predicting betting lines and yet I get bannished for not living up to the standards of a few scum bag trolls?

The only reason I have so many "down thumbs" is because of 3-4 psycho douchebag posters that follow my every awesome post and "thumb them down". 3-4 people. That skank MidnightTranny follows all my posts and thumbs them down. Those two collaberators, ROmeo and 4Down, follow me, belittle me, make jokes towards my parents and then thumb me down when I give them exactly what they give me....a little attitude adjustment. How is that fair? I'm an awesome fisherman, I've won and placed many a tournament and yet I get ridiculed for being good at my hobby. How is that an e-crime?

Oh, and that BFL character is a doofuss with no sack.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 25 vCheddar. You only have that because you were at zero and the 25 is an automatic deposit.

You're a fraud.

Vchedda played on basketball, not my strongest suit. I play "real" money on football and soccer, two sports I routinely hit 70% or better. If you want to make money, then you should probably follow my predictions and not whine, piss, moan and run to the admins concerning my picks. IF you don't like money than you don't like me.

Look for my Olympic predictions and World Cup Soccer predictions if you like to make money / chedda.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously haven't seen my last tournament live well where I had a 19.4 lb sack. To your mother, that would mean a lunch full of cock, but in fishing, that is a nice haul.

How do you get 19.4 lb's of sack in your mouth?

I must admit, that's pretty impressive.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand the punishment. I routinely post my awesomeness at fishing tournaments and predicting betting lines and yet I get bannished for not living up to the standards of a few scum bag trolls?

The only reason I have so many "down thumbs" is because of 3-4 psycho douchebag posters that follow my every awesome post and "thumb them down". 3-4 people. That skank MidnightTranny follows all my posts and thumbs them down. Those two collaberators, ROmeo and 4Down, follow me, belittle me, make jokes towards my parents and then thumb me down when I give them exactly what they give me....a little attitude adjustment. How is that fair? I'm an awesome fisherman, I've won and placed many a tournament and yet I get ridiculed for being good at my hobby. How is that an e-crime?

Oh, and that BFL character is a doofuss with no sack.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand. It's why you're banished to the Toilet Bowl. You were warned multiple times to pick up your posts, you opted to do otherwise.

Sports Forum Rules

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member. (questionable)

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vchedda played on basketball, not my strongest suit. I play "real" money on football and soccer, two sports I routinely hit 70% or better. If you want to make money, then you should probably follow my predictions and not whine, piss, moan and run to the admins concerning my picks. IF you don't like money than you don't like me.

Look for my Olympic predictions and World Cup Soccer predictions if you like to make money / chedda.

I said nothing to admin. Not one complaint. I've merely sat back watching you destroy yourself.
As soon as I saw your Super Bowl bet I wagered the opposite. It was guaranteed vChedda.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand. It's why you're banished to the Toilet Bowl. You were warned multiple times to pick up your posts, you opted to do otherwise.

Sports Forum Rules

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member. (questionable)

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

1. This is up to the powers that be. There is no doubt that my post get a large amount of responses. You can't laugh, complain, remark and bash my posts if you don't first acknowledge them.

2. I am extremely clever. My fishing skills have thrown many a poster into a frenzy because they don't understand the art of bass fishing.

6. I'm well over 35 years old. An accomplished lawyer and well educated man.

7. There has been no crying. Once I was bannished, that is when I complained about the douche pickles that ran to the admins against me. You included.

NEXT.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said nothing to admin. Not one complaint. I've merely sat back watching you destroy yourself.
As soon as I saw your Super Bowl bet I wagered the opposite. It was guaranteed vChedda.

Liar.....and once again, liar.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously haven't seen my last tournament live well where I had a 19.4 lb sack. To your mother, that would mean a lunch full of cock, but in fishing, that is a nice haul.

Well thought out and very original. You are awesome, that's why you are in the toilet. :laugh3:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This is up to the powers that be. There is no doubt that my post get a large amount of responses. You can't laugh, complain, remark and bash my posts if you don't first acknowledge them.

2. I am extremely clever. My fishing skills have thrown many a poster into a frenzy because they don't understand the art of bass fishing.

6. I'm well over 35 years old. An accomplished lawyer and well educated man.

7. There has been no crying. Once I was bannished, that is when I complained about the douche pickles that ran to the admins against me. You included.

NEXT.

All that, and yet here you are. :pound:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that, and yet here you are. :pound:

I'm here because two or three sissy pants cried to the admins to put me here. Most posters here noticed my fishing skills. It's not my fault that three or four doucherinos collaberated to whine about me. I deserve to be here just as much as others.

I'd be willing to prove my "against the spread awesomeness" if I could only get into the VBookie site. I used to just willey nilley my bets in the NBA section but it's obvious that I have to prove something to a few of you online scrub worms.