• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you need to know about my preferences, football season is over now. I had to show my support for Team USA because of the upcoming Olympics and this summers World Cup in Brazil.......the real sport of futbol.

Silly, we already know your preferences.

You prefer to be a total douche, hurling insults and contributing nothing of any substance at all.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly, we already know your preferences.

You prefer to be a total douche, hurling insults and contributing nothing of any substance at all.

Sure thing, old sport. This is the only thread I have to act that way. If you hadn't noticed, this thread was started by a sissy boy calling me out and referring me as a "c**t". Seems only fair that I respond with the same vile remarks that these e-peasants do. No way I sit back and not defend my good name and reputation. Like I mentioned before, I highly doubt these rude scrubs would dare talk that way in person.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now boarding: Rather be Fishin

Welcome to "Don't be such a turd Airways". For your comfort, and the comfort of those around you we formally request you refrain from posting on any boards but this one for the foreseeable future.

If you have any questions feel free to ring your Call button. It is located in the upper right corner of the screen and looks like an "X".

Thanks for your attention, now back to your regularly scheduled safety announcement.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are dicks. I already posted in here when the sissy crew was coming after me. My posts in the other forums were well thought out and highly informative.

Why can't I post in the General Forum?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because I rock at fishing doesn't mean I deserve such cruel punishment from you super cool website admins.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are dicks. I already posted in here when the sissy crew was coming after me. My posts in the other forums were well thought out and highly informative.

You can't post there because you are restricted from doing so.

PS: Romeo didn't cry to us to have you moved into here. Just gonna get out in front of that one before it starts up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao!!!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't post there because you are restricted from doing so.

PS: Romeo didn't cry to us to have you moved into here. Just gonna get out in front of that one before it starts up.

So how long does this punishment last? Can't believe that you admins cater to these crybaby pussies that come at me and then when I defend myself (with same manners, mind you), I'm the one that gets reprimanded.

Hard to believe that bragging about my fishing skills and betting awesomeness could get someone banned. Do I need non-thick skin to fit in here, cause I see quite a few posters acting much more dickish than anything I've ever posted. Make sure you tell that Hammer fellow that I strongly disagree with this biased demotion.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how long does this punishment last? Can't believe that you admins cater to these crybaby pussies that come at me and then when I defend myself (with same manners, mind you), I'm the one that gets reprimanded.

Hard to believe that bragging about my fishing skills and betting awesomeness could get someone banned. Do I need non-thick skin to fit in here, cause I see quite a few posters acting much more dickish than anything I've ever posted. Make sure you tell that Hammer fellow that I strongly disagree with this biased demotion.

Hammer knows, and you are supposed to disagree with this. How long you stay depends on you. I realize that you see no issue with your posting, but do you think it is a grand conspiracy that literally every single person that reads your posts dislikes them? At what point do you step back and say "hey, maybe it's not everyone else that's the issue, but me"? When that moment of zen happens, then you can be safely released back into the wild.

I find it hard to believe that you honestly don't see how annoying and unfunny you are. You gotta step your game up, that is why we have this forum. Before this existed, you would have just be permanently banned. Embrace this place, it is much better than the alternative. Dropping the blowhard act would be my first suggestion.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Thumbs Up Received: 115
  • Thumbs Down Received: 224
  • Thumbs Up Given: 117
  • Thumbs Down Given: 191
Everyone else is the problem!

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry, most people only come in here to go #1. Beer is a diuretic.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because you are a vCheddar fraud.