• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, after paying taxes on $400, the gas and draiage on rig, cart and boat, to get there from just 150 miles in a man vehicle, food for the 2 days, intangables ( boat fuel, bait, licenses, entry fee, etc), and of coarse tithing 10%, with a hell of a coupon, the guy cleared enoungh to buy the wife and his 13 Mormon kids a large Dominos pizza, a bread stick and 2 liter of Sprite. Like the 65 year old woman gambling off the Strip in Vegas that plinks $40 into a slot machine and hits a $25 winner he screams..."I won".
:lol:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Rather Be Fishin' lost all his vCheddar again. :L

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Mishawaka is not near South Bend. It is DIRECTLY BESIDE IT. In fact the city lines touch each other. Ironwood Drive seperates South Bend from Mishawaka. What is funny is that the St. Joe River runs THROUGH South Bend and Mishawaka. Not near or close to either of the towns. You are talking about an area that I grew up in and have lived. I am correcting you and your pathetic attempt to sound knowledgeable about the area I have called home.

What is really funny is that for an "Angler" you do not know shit about the fish in this area. The DNR of IN and MI have been noticing over the last 5-6 yrs that Steelhead Trout(Also known as Great Lakes Rainbow Trout) are spawning in the FALL and not in the spring. I will even help your lying ass out with a link to the MI DNR website.

DNR - Steelhead, Oncorhynchus mykiss

NOw before you tell me to "Fuck Off". At least try to get your lies in order so it is not so easy to call your ass out on them. Fat stacks of paper. LMFAO. $400 is a fat stack?

Not only are you the worst FSU fan I have ever seen. YOu are also the most pathetic person I have seen on a message board.

wow, guess you got your panties in a twist over the use of the word "near". I've never fished the area we are going to but was told St. Joes River near South Bend. If Mishawaka isn't near South Bend, I don't know what is. Buddy of mine, his parents live RIGHT ON THE WATER in Mishawaka and his Pops told us he catches fish there all the time. Also spoke with a guide in the area and he assured us of a spring spawn run from the lake to well past Mishawaka. BTW, several thousand steelhead are planted in that area every year. Guess you don't know as much as you think about that area. Sorry to disappoint you, but freaking out over the word "near" when in fact, I will be "near" South Bend, isn't going to get you anywhere. Playing internet detective just got you schooled, junior.

THe tourney yesterday was just a one day deal, so the payouts weren't what I'm used to hauling in, but still a nice day when everything was paid for and then some. That's usually what I'm aiming for, but a few times a year, I hit the jackpot. Don't hate, gravitate.:yahoo:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am correcting you and your pathetic attempt to sound knowledgeable about the area I have called home.

DNR - Steelhead, Oncorhynchus mykiss

BTW, I read your link and would you believe it, you were WRONG and I was RIGHT.....fourth paragraph down, second sentence.

"At the present most spawning occurs in the spring"

BOOM, in your face.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, guess you got your panties in a twist over the use of the word "near". I've never fished the area we are going to but was told St. Joes River near South Bend. If Mishawaka isn't near South Bend, I don't know what is. Buddy of mine, his parents live RIGHT ON THE WATER in Mishawaka and his Pops told us he catches fish there all the time. Also spoke with a guide in the area and he assured us of a spring spawn run from the lake to well past Mishawaka. BTW, several thousand steelhead are planted in that area every year. Guess you don't know as much as you think about that area. Sorry to disappoint you, but freaking out over the word "near" when in fact, I will be "near" South Bend, isn't going to get you anywhere. Playing internet detective just got you schooled, junior.

THe tourney yesterday was just a one day deal, so the payouts weren't what I'm used to hauling in, but still a nice day when everything was paid for and then some. That's usually what I'm aiming for, but a few times a year, I hit the jackpot. Don't hate, gravitate.:yahoo:

Dude your buddy is partially right. Steelhead show up in the area in the fall and stay until late spring. I guess the guide doesn't know shit either. Damn you are going to lose your ass I you are listening to them. Steelhead and walleye stay in the St. Joe all winter long. Another piece of info since you and your friend doesn't know shit. The St. Joe is STOCKED with steelhead and walleye by the Bodine Fish Hatchery in Mishawaka. Steelhead are NOT native to the St. Joe river.

Another piece of advice. Your friends are lying their ass of because until THIS YEAR (2013) the St. Joe River was extremely low which meant that those walleye and steelhead were not biting very well.

Get your shit together before posting shit that you ADMITTEDLY just shown you have never been to or know anything about the fish or the waters you are going to be supposedly fishing in. Try using the internet for things other than lying your heathen ass off.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude your buddy is partially right. Steelhead show up in the area in the fall and stay until late spring. I guess the guide doesn't know shit either. Damn you are going to lose your ass I you are listening to them. Steelhead and walleye stay in the St. Joe all winter long. Another piece of info since you and your friend doesn't know shit. The St. Joe is STOCKED with steelhead and walleye by the Bodine Fish Hatchery in Mishawaka. Steelhead are NOT native to the St. Joe river.

Another piece of advice. Your friends are lying their ass of because until THIS YEAR (2013) the St. Joe River was extremely low which meant that those walleye and steelhead were not biting very well.

Get your shit together before posting shit that you ADMITTEDLY just shown you have never been to or know anything about the fish or the waters you are going to be supposedly fishing in. Try using the internet for things other than lying your heathen ass off.

:laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuuuuck you, moron. I clearly stated that Mishawaka is where thousands of steelhead are planted. I can't help it if you don't know shit about fishing that area, but I can assure you that a man that's lived there since the early 60's and a guide (that means he makes his living catching fish with customers) know a hell of alot more than your dumb ass.

I noticed you didn't address the "link" you posted where it clearly says that the fish spawn "in the sping". Guess you are too much of a dick to admit you were wrong. That lil plan backfired in yo face so it's back to the drawing board for you. And you called me pathetic?

Go Seminoles

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, after paying taxes on $400, the gas and draiage on rig, cart and boat, to get there from just 150 miles in a man vehicle, food for the 2 days, intangables ( boat fuel, bait, licenses, entry fee, etc), and of coarse tithing 10%, with a hell of a coupon, the guy cleared enoungh to buy the wife and his 13 Mormon kids a large Dominos pizza, a bread stick and 2 liter of Sprite. Like the 65 year old woman gambling off the Strip in Vegas that plinks $40 into a slot machine and hits a $25 winner he screams..."I won".
:lol:

And most likely a $200 entrance fee...

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most likely a $200 entrance fee...

Most likely not. If the 3rd place payout was $400, how could the entrance fee be $200? I take it you haven't fished the circuit or even small tournaments (like I do almost every weekend).

I realize you were just trying to take a dig at me like these other haters, but the math doesn't add up for your false argument.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuuuuck you, moron. I clearly stated that Mishawaka is where thousands of steelhead are planted. I can't help it if you don't know shit about fishing that area, but I can assure you that a man that's lived there since the early 60's and a guide (that means he makes his living catching fish with customers) know a hell of alot more than your dumb ass.

I noticed you didn't address the "link" you posted where it clearly says that the fish spawn "in the sping". Guess you are too much of a dick to admit you were wrong. That lil plan backfired in yo face so it's back to the drawing board for you. And you called me pathetic?

Go Seminoles

Where did you state the bold? I cannot find it ANYWHERE in your posts. Too easy owning your sorry ass.

Oh and to answer your question. You conveniently left out this part of the 4th paragraph. Imagine that.

TO quote the REST of that paragraph. " although more steelhead are beginning to spawn in fall". Hmmm I think my time I done owning your dumbass now.

You stupid fucking wannabe LDS heathen. Tell your brethren to keep their fucking asses off of my doorstep. Fucking losers coming around at 8am on Saturday morning.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IS it just me or is this what y'all think happens when RBF goes fishing?

epic-fail-gifs-fishing-fail.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you state the bold? I cannot find it ANYWHERE in your posts. Too easy owning your sorry ass.

Oh and to answer your question. You conveniently left out this part of the 4th paragraph. Imagine that.

TO quote the REST of that paragraph. " although more steelhead are beginning to spawn in fall". Hmmm I think my time I done owning your dumbass now.

You stupid fucking wannabe LDS heathen. Tell your brethren to keep their fucking asses off of my doorstep. Fucking losers coming around at 8am on Saturday morning.

Have you heard the good news!!!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSUmanager, guess you didn't look well enough at my posts. Owned once again your fucking retard. You are too easy.

And I'm not going in the FAll, I stated I was going in the Spring....for the spring spawn run. Now kindly go fuck yourself, idiot. I'm spending the Fall fishing for trout in Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, WY.

You really are a dumb fuck, trying to discredit me, boy, will get you nothing but schooled.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely not. If the 3rd place payout was $400, how could the entrance fee be $200? I take it you haven't fished the circuit or even small tournaments (like I do almost every weekend).

I realize you were just trying to take a dig at me like these other haters, but the math doesn't add up for your false argument.

Then give us a name of the tourney, sport.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IS it just me or is this what y'all think happens when RBF goes fishing?

epic-fail-gifs-fishing-fail.gif

although he wants everyone to think it is like this:

mbRDi.png

I imagine it is more like this:

1312218061_throwing_fish_net_fail.gif

And, we have a new theme for the thread :lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUmanager, guess you didn't look well enough at my posts. Owned once again your fucking retard. You are too easy.

And I'm not going in the FAll, I stated I was going in the Spring....for the spring spawn run. Now kindly go fuck yourself, idiot. I'm spending the Fall fishing for trout in Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, WY.

You really are a dumb fuck, trying to discredit me, boy, will get you nothing but schooled.

tsk tsk. You aren't representing your fellow LDS very well.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boy? :laugh3: You are a hoot to laugh at. I never stated you were going in the fall. Damn man those supposed degrees of your are showing to b absolutely fucking useless. I advise you to ask for your daddy's money back.

I doubt that you are fishing in Jackson Hole, WY. I imagine that you are the exploring the hole in Jackson's backside. God you are such a bloody fucking retard. I apologize that was an insult to the mentally challenged. Now go cash your $400 check. Only $39,600 more to make this year.

Let me add this. I do not say this politely. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Also your supposed mention of "thousands" was AFTER I called your sorry ass out. Man this is too easy. I should be arrested for abuse on a mental midget.

Last edited by a moderator: