• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail, really? Rather enjoy watching you implode. You've added little to the other thread other than the typical cussing, name calling and lying you have become known for. While I'm certain you routinely let yourself and the few that may count on you down.....you always deliver here.

careful, he might post a photo of himself and make you run away with his machismo :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LDS and Scientology are the same? You are one dumb shit dumbass. Please leave this thread before you get schooled like Romeo.

Do you run to the admins when you lose an argument as well?

Oh, and "boats" aren't gay.....your mouth is.

BOOM....IN YO FACE

You have already lost....slapdick. :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. Just cause you get a different Mod to back up your lie doesn't mean you aren't a ****, ****. I bet you got that stupid sassy mouth of yours slapped silly as a kid. Fuckin' pussy No Show.

epic-fail_1.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thread over there is really taking off. Lots of good discussions going on, unlike this one with you merry band of retarded dick farts. Guess the OP knew this thread was going to be a huge FAIL so he had it pulled to the toilet where it belongs.

Yep, he's about 15. :laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from the lake. Boat is secure, live wells are cleaned and the third place check is in hand. So you haters can eat a fat, fat dick while I deposit this $400 in the bank. Been eyeing a new G Loomis Steelhead rod that I'm going to need later this Spring for the St. Joseph river near South Bend Indiana.

The good Lord was with me today as he brought clear, crisp weather and no boating accidents for all contestants. If don't believe in the Good Lord then you obviously don't believe in a better, more fruitful life on this Earth.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from the lake. Boat is secure, live wells are cleaned and the third place check is in hand. So you haters can eat a fat, fat dick while I deposit this $400 in the bank. Been eyeing a new G Loomis Steelhead rod that I'm going to need later this Spring for the St. Joseph river near South Bend Indiana.

The good Lord was with me today as he brought clear, crisp weather and no boating accidents for all contestants. If don't believe in the Good Lord then you obviously don't believe in a better, more fruitful life on this Earth.

If you knew anything you would KNOW that the St. Joe River runs THROUGH South Bend, IN and not near it. And if you want to fish in that river go right ahead. You will not see squat worth anything in that river.

Also :laugh3: at a $400 check for 3rd place. Way to go Millionaire.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worst LDS ever, working on a Saturday :lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the name of the tourney you won placed?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt it. You're lost as a goose in snowstorm.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew anything you would KNOW that the St. Joe River runs THROUGH South Bend, IN and not near it. And if you want to fish in that river go right ahead. You will not see squat worth anything in that river.

Also :laugh3: at a $400 check for 3rd place. Way to go Millionaire.

Eat shit, asshat. I said near South Bend becasue I'm going to Mishawaka. Is that not near South Bend? Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Also, if you knew anything about Steelhead fishing you would know that they will be spawning soon UP RIVER and you know what? I'll be there slayin' them with my trusty Sage 10wt fly rod with large streamers. How you like them apples.

I don't work on the weekends, I fish for glory and fat stacks of paper. :suds:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your magic underwear keep your virginity intact again today?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your magic underwear keep your virginity intact again today?

I'm no virgin and the underwear aren't magic. Serves the same purpose as your underwear. Immature shots at a person's religion isn't really cool.
Calling a poster a **** and then complaining to the admins when said "****" totally embarrasses you on it....isn't cool either. Grow a pair and show up. I'll even rent the ring.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather be fishin keeps catching minnows. Boom. OU won by double digits. Boom. Just ran the numbers and OU still won Boom. Go eat a dick. Boom

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather be fishin keeps catching minnows. Boom. OU won by double digits. Boom. Just ran the numbers and OU still won Boom. Go eat a dick. Boom

Caught a couple lunkers, too. I correctly predicted the FSU championship Natty title AND the CLemson beatdown ala Sammy Watkins.

11-3 during bowl season in Vegas. Not bad for a successful Tulane and FSU grad. Not bad at all.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no virgin and the underwear aren't magic. Serves the same purpose as your underwear. Immature shots at a person's religion isn't really cool.
Calling a poster a **** and then complaining to the admins when said "****" totally embarrasses you on it....isn't cool either. Grow a pair and show up. I'll even rent the ring.

Show up where bruh bruh? Am I apart of some wrassling match that I'm not aware of yet? :hope:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show up where bruh bruh? Am I apart of some wrassling match that I'm not aware of yet? :hope:

That was directed to the fart face that challenged me to meet him in person. Needless to say, he didn't show.

hititjackblackanim4os.gif

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat shit, asshat. I said near South Bend becasue I'm going to Mishawaka. Is that not near South Bend? Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Also, if you knew anything about Steelhead fishing you would know that they will be spawning soon UP RIVER and you know what? I'll be there slayin' them with my trusty Sage 10wt fly rod with large streamers. How you like them apples.

I don't work on the weekends, I fish for glory and fat stacks of paper. :suds:

Well Mishawaka is not near South Bend. It is DIRECTLY BESIDE IT. In fact the city lines touch each other. Ironwood Drive seperates South Bend from Mishawaka. What is funny is that the St. Joe River runs THROUGH South Bend and Mishawaka. Not near or close to either of the towns. You are talking about an area that I grew up in and have lived. I am correcting you and your pathetic attempt to sound knowledgeable about the area I have called home.

What is really funny is that for an "Angler" you do not know shit about the fish in this area. The DNR of IN and MI have been noticing over the last 5-6 yrs that Steelhead Trout(Also known as Great Lakes Rainbow Trout) are spawning in the FALL and not in the spring. I will even help your lying ass out with a link to the MI DNR website.

DNR - Steelhead, Oncorhynchus mykiss

NOw before you tell me to "Fuck Off". At least try to get your lies in order so it is not so easy to call your ass out on them. Fat stacks of paper. LMFAO. $400 is a fat stack?

Not only are you the worst FSU fan I have ever seen. YOu are also the most pathetic person I have seen on a message board.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Mishawaka is not near South Bend. It is DIRECTLY BESIDE IT. In fact the city lines touch each other. Ironwood Drive seperates South Bend from Mishawaka. What is funny is that the St. Joe River runs THROUGH South Bend and Mishawaka. Not near or close to either of the towns. You are talking about an area that I grew up in and have lived. I am correcting you and your pathetic attempt to sound knowledgeable about the area I have called home.

What is really funny is that for an "Angler" you do not know shit about the fish in this area. The DNR of IN and MI have been noticing over the last 5-6 yrs that Steelhead Trout(Also known as Great Lakes Rainbow Trout) are spawning in the FALL and not in the spring. I will even help your lying ass out with a link to the MI DNR website.

DNR - Steelhead, Oncorhynchus mykiss

NOw before you tell me to "Fuck Off". At least try to get your lies in order so it is not so easy to call your ass out on them. Fat stacks of paper. LMFAO. $400 is a fat stack?

Not only are you the worst FSU fan I have ever seen. YOu are also the most pathetic person I have seen on a message board.

:dhd: