• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although he wants everyone to think it is like this:

mbRDi.png

I imagine it is more like this:

1312218061_throwing_fish_net_fail.gif

And, we have a new theme for the thread :lol:

MEME-Because-Fishing-In-The-Lake-Is-Too-Mainstream.jpg

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then give us a name of the tourney, sport.

Ummm, so these merry band of idiot cock suckers could know my name? Negative.

However, if someone wants to meet up for a beer at one of the next tournaments, hell yes.

FSU, I totally destroyed you. You thought you could come at me all hard n shit and POOF, I quickly put you down a peg or two. You claimed the Steelhead don't spawn in the Spring and POOF.....I used your own 'link' to make you look stupid. Hahahaha, what a moron.

THen I pointed out that your reading skills are that of a retarded monkey.....quoting where I did IN FACT mention that Mishawaka was a spot that fish are planted. I'll be there, near South Bend, in mid March to slay some big fish. Bring your punk ass down and I'll show you how to catch a lunker.

BOOM, you got served up something nice.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from the lake. Boat is secure, live wells are cleaned and the third place check is in hand. So you haters can eat a fat, fat dick while I deposit this $400 in the bank. Been eyeing a new G Loomis Steelhead rod that I'm going to need later this Spring for the St. Joseph river near South Bend Indiana.

The good Lord was with me today as he brought clear, crisp weather and no boating accidents for all contestants. If don't believe in the Good Lord then you obviously don't believe in a better, more fruitful life on this Earth.

Making the big bucks. :laugh3:

one-dollar-bills.jpg

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know, the turnout wasn't very big so the pot wasn't big. Still, I caught some fish, talked with some fishin' buddies and made some coin. Don'y be jelly, lil fella.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, so these merry band of idiot cock suckers could know my name? Negative.

However, if someone wants to meet up for a beer at one of the next tournaments, hell yes.

FSU, I totally destroyed you. You thought you could come at me all hard n shit and POOF, I quickly put you down a peg or two. You claimed the Steelhead don't spawn in the Spring and POOF.....I used your own 'link' to make you look stupid. Hahahaha, what a moron.

THen I pointed out that your reading skills are that of a retarded monkey.....quoting where I did IN FACT mention that Mishawaka was a spot that fish are planted. I'll be there, near South Bend, in mid March to slay some big fish. Bring your punk ass down and I'll show you how to catch a lunker.

BOOM, you got served up something nice.

Man you are one dumb bastard aren't you? I never said that they don't spawn in the fall now did I? Let me check...Hell No. Man you are one dumb fuck who just flips my asshole button. God you are definitely a poster child for abortion.

Actually you realize that Mishawaka is NOT WHERE THEY PLANT them. That is where the fishery is. I a the one that informed you of the fishery you stupid piece of whale shit. Man you are just like a dipshit that I was stationed with in the Navy. We used to beat the shit out of him every chance he opened his cockholster. Just like you.

Do us all a favor. Either take a long walk off of a short pier with 500lbs strapped to you or just admit what a fucking loser you are. I really actually do despise people like you. You are the definition of a waste of space. Here I shall list the reasons.

1. Claim to be a LDS member, but are the most inconsiderate fuck known to man. Most LDS members have some couth about them. Couth=Tact for your ignorant dumbass.
2. Clam to be some high roller who has a 60K boat and whatever else you see at the house you do the gardening, pool cleaning, or car washing at.
3. Claim to make 40k a year in fishing tournaments. Well considering your first supposed check maybe you should learn to be a better angler. Only $39,600 to go their little dipshit.
4. Come on here talking shit to other teams and making us good and solid FSU fans look fucking stupid. This one really pisses me off to no end because you make an entire fan base look like total fucking assholes.
5. And the greatest one of all. Claim to have 2 degrees, but still use 2nd grade grammar and 8th grade words. Most uneducated prick I have ever spoken with on a message board. You could not get into Tulane and FSU. Hell I bet you barely got your GED.

To be polite. GO Fuck Yourself you gonorrhea ridden dingleberry.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you are one dumb bastard aren't you? I never said that they don't spawn in the fall now did I? Let me check...Hell No. Man you are one dumb fuck who just flips my asshole button. God you are definitely a poster child for abortion.

Actually you realize that Mishawaka is NOT WHERE THEY PLANT them. That is where the fishery is. I a the one that informed you of the fishery you stupid piece of whale shit. Man you are just like a dipshit that I was stationed with in the Navy. We used to beat the shit out of him every chance he opened his cockholster. Just like you.

Do us all a favor. Either take a long walk off of a short pier with 500lbs strapped to you or just admit what a fucking loser you are. I really actually do despise people like you. You are the definition of a waste of space. Here I shall list the reasons.

1. Claim to be a LDS member, but are the most inconsiderate fuck known to man. Most LDS members have some couth about them. Couth=Tact for your ignorant dumbass.
2. Clam to be some high roller who has a 60K boat and whatever else you see at the house you do the gardening, pool cleaning, or car washing at.
3. Claim to make 40k a year in fishing tournaments. Well considering your first supposed check maybe you should learn to be a better angler. Only $39,600 to go their little dipshit.
4. Come on here talking shit to other teams and making us good and solid FSU fans look fucking stupid. This one really pisses me off to no end because you make an entire fan base look like total fucking assholes.
5. And the greatest one of all. Claim to have 2 degrees, but still use 2nd grade grammar and 8th grade words. Most uneducated prick I have ever spoken with on a message board. You could not get into Tulane and FSU. Hell I bet you barely got your GED.

To be polite. GO Fuck Yourself you gonorrhea ridden dingleberry.

I didn't even read that last post of yours. You just don't get it. You tried to discredit me and I tore you to shreds. THe reason fish spawn back up to Mishawaka is because that is where they are planted, their "home" so to speak. It's becomming very obvious that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and should just give up. Making you look like a retarded ass monkey is just too easy.

So go down to the mess hall, Cookie, and eat a hot plate of dicks, you fucktard.

BOOM....yet again.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even read that last post of yours. You just don't get it. You tried to discredit me and I tore you to shreds. THe reason fish spawn back up to Mishawaka is because that is where they are planted, their "home" so to speak. It's becomming very obvious that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and should just give up. Making you look like a retarded ass monkey is just too easy.

So go down to the mess hall, Cookie, and eat a hot plate of dicks, you fucktard.

BOOM....yet again.

Do you know what narcissism is?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM....yet again.

Sorry. I knew that I should not have given you such a long read without a picture or two. I think I will give another education. The salmon and trout can go as far east as Twin Branch Damn which is in Mishawaka. The damns up to that have had fish ladders built. But the native fish cannot go past the Berrien damn. Those fish are lake trout, perch, sturgeon, and so on. But hey I don't know shit about the fish in my area.

If you are going to try and insult me by calling me cookie, you need to try harder. I actually worked on avionics. That is the electronics that keep the plane on course, level, and in the air for you retard. Damn I need to apologize to mentally challenged people again.

I think I have you figured out. You were dropped on your head as a baby. Repeatedly. That is why you are dumb as a box of shit.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what narcissism is?

Oh boy. I guess when you aren't tending the rabbits, you are the farm's shrink? Thanks, Doc.

FSU, you don't need to post anymore about the fish in that area. I get my info from the guide that I will be fishing with in mid to late March. I'm quite sure the info from him trumps anything you are pulling off the DNR website (remember, the one I blasted you on the spring spawn) and wikipedia.

Cookie, you've shamed all of us true FSU grads. Hell, I'm quite certain you aren't even an alum. First, back before the Natty championship game when you were crying about my sources guaranteeing a Seminole win. And now, with your persistent posts trying to discredit my fishing experience and fishing awesomeness.

Maybe you should stick to making the meals, Cookie.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A choke by the Broncos. Doesn't matter he is a bandwagon fan anyway. :laugh3:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. I guess when you aren't tending the rabbits, you are the farm's shrink? Thanks, Doc.

FSU, you don't need to post anymore about the fish in that area. I get my info from the guide that I will be fishing with in mid to late March. I'm quite sure the info from him trumps anything you are pulling off the DNR website (remember, the one I blasted you on the spring spawn) and wikipedia.

Cookie, you've shamed all of us true FSU grads. Hell, I'm quite certain you aren't even an alum. First, back before the Natty championship game when you were crying about my sources guaranteeing a Seminole win. And now, with your persistent posts trying to discredit my fishing experience and fishing awesomeness.

Dude you lost all your vCheddar AGAIN?

All 25 of it. :L

Attachments

• Rather be fishin 2.JPG
    Rather be fishin 2.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 90

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think your diagnosis would take a shrink?

That's like saying it takes a doctor to say the guy who got his head chopped off is dead.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A choke by the Broncos. Doesn't matter he is a bandwagon fan anyway. :laugh3:

Of course. I see he wasted no time dropping them from his favorite teams.

Should have gone with the Seahawks.

Just goes to show once again he has no clue who to pick.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. I see he wasted no time dropping them from his favorite teams.

Should have gone with the Seahawks.

Just goes to show once again he has no clue who to pick.

Well since you need to know about my preferences, football season is over now. I had to show my support for Team USA because of the upcoming Olympics and this summers World Cup in Brazil.......the real sport of futbol.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you need to know about my preferences, football season is over now. I had to show my support for Team USA because of the upcoming Olympics and this summers World Cup in Brazil.......the real sport of futbol.

You're a pussy.