• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here because two or three sissy pants cried to the admins to put me here. Most posters here noticed my fishing skills. It's not my fault that three or four doucherinos collaberated to whine about me. I deserve to be here just as much as others.

I'd be willing to prove my "against the spread awesomeness" if I could only get into the VBookie site. I used to just willey nilley my bets in the NBA section but it's obvious that I have to prove something to a few of you online scrub worms.

:bawling:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here because two or three sissy pants cried to the admins to put me here. Most posters here noticed my fishing skills. It's not my fault that three or four doucherinos collaberated to whine about me. I deserve to be here just as much as others.

I'd be willing to prove my "against the spread awesomeness" if I could only get into the VBookie site. I used to just willey nilley my bets in the NBA section but it's obvious that I have to prove something to a few of you online scrub worms.

You can't even bet through vBookie? I guess you really are pigeon holed.

jack-nicholson-o.gif

I have no problem seeing if you can climb out of the toilet bowl by getting up to 6400 vCash. Unfortunately it's not up to me. Maybe your fellow FSU fan will put in a good word for ya?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBF sucks. Keep his butt in here, please.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well shit, if that's what you think happened here it's no wonder you think so highly of yourself off the forums.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentlemen, we're being trolled. The guy actually enjoys this.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here you have it, the three or four fuck sticks that came at me, got butt hurt cause I had mad skills to combat their douchiness, only to have them run to the admins crying cause they had 30,000 more posts than me. I didn't know that longevity trumped superiority. Congrats.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentlemen, we're being trolled. The guy actually enjoys this.

Please seriously consider letting him enjoy it on another site - permanently. A guy who gets his rocks off like this guy is no friend of anybody on this site.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please seriously consider letting him enjoy it on another site - permanently. A guy who gets his rocks off like this guy is no friend of anybody on this site.

Who the fuck are you? A repetitive troll on the NBA board? Your game is weaker than the posters that whined to the admins regarding my fishing score cards. You don't have half the sack to compete with my tourney bass sack.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, why even give him a chance? Nix this ass hole and be done with him.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck are you? A repetitive troll on the NBA board? Your game is weaker than the posters that whined to the admins regarding my fishing score cards. You don't have half the sack to compete with my tourney bass sack.

:lame::bawling:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, why even give him a chance? Nix this ass hole and be done with him.

The one and only Grade A super crybaby poster. ONce confronted with someone that ownd you, you run to the admins and weep, cry and piss and moan. What a pussy. Aren't you the one that challenged me to meet in person then didn't show up? What a pussy, crybaby wuss face.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are dicks. I already posted in here when the sissy crew was coming after me. My posts in the other forums were well thought out and highly informative.

Why can't I post in the General Forum?

Because you haven't made a single quality post since you've been here? It might be that.:nod:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one and only Grade A super crybaby poster. ONce confronted with someone that ownd you, you run to the admins and weep, cry and piss and moan. What a pussy. Aren't you the one that challenged me to meet in person then didn't show up? What a pussy, crybaby wuss face.

Whatever bitch. We both know I kicked your ass so hard you're still tasting shit. You're just trying to put on a front now.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever bitch. We both know I kicked your ass so hard you're still tasting shit. You're just trying to put on a front now.

Bwaaaahahahahahaha, you never even repsonded to my ass kickings. You just thumb downd my posts and hid in the shadows. You are a super douche. You even challenged me to a meet up and then pussed out. You kicked nothing but your own bitchy face, bitch.

Aren't you the one that started a thread by calling me a ****, then ran to the admins to move said thread to this place? that's what I thought, pussy face.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get your jaw unwired yet? I know when I broke it the docs said you'd have to keep it wired shut for a few weeks.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get your jaw unwired yet? I know when I broke it the docs said you'd have to keep it wired shut for a few weeks.

tha fuck are you talking about? You started this thread, cried to the powers that be to move it cause I was owning you, disappeared for a week and then decided to show your pussy face once I was bannised cause of your crying?

You sirk, are a grade A doucherino Puss face.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tha fuck are you talking about? You started this thread, cried to the powers that be to move it cause I was owning you, disappeared for a week and then decided to show your pussy face once I was bannised cause of your crying?

You're getting your lies confused dumbass. Check which thread you're in. Did those cracked ribs heal yet?

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you're a mormon. :doh: