• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tha fuck are you talking about? You started this thread, cried to the powers that be to move it cause I was owning you, disappeared for a week and then decided to show your pussy face once I was bannised cause of your crying?

You sirk, are a grade A doucherino Puss face.

Are ya still kicking errbody's ass, makin' them look like fools en sech?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're getting your lies confused dumbass. Check which thread you're in. Did those cracked ribs heal yet?

this thread, that thread, what does it matter? It's all the same when confronting your pussy ass. You started shit, I schooled you, you ran to the admins,.....pOOF, here I am. In the streets of real life, you get owned like a bologna sammmich at the swap meet. Step to the plate of life and you get dealt with like a slice of cold cut bologna.

Boom, try to get some.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been a dick since day 1 and everyone here knew it was a matter of time before you were shown the door. Deal with it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread, that thread, what does it matter? It's all the same when confronting your pussy ass. You started shit, I schooled you, you ran to the admins,.....pOOF, here I am. In the streets of real life, you get owned like a bologna sammmich at the swap meet. Step to the plate of life and you get dealt with like a slice of cold cut bologna.

Boom, try to get some.

Are you able to eat solid foods yet? I know the doctors said it would be a while after I broke all your teeth.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that OD was the only one sent here that took it with any kind of grace.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This is up to the powers that be. There is no doubt that my post get a large amount of responses. You can't laugh, complain, remark and bash my posts if you don't first acknowledge them.

2. I am extremely clever. My fishing skills have thrown many a poster into a frenzy because they don't understand the art of bass fishing.

6. I'm well over 35 years old. An accomplished lawyer and well educated man.

7. There has been no crying. Once I was bannished, that is when I complained about the douche pickles that ran to the admins against me. You included.

NEXT.

Man, you look terrible for 35

83835533_zpsa3c48f09.jpg

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boom, try to get some.

Could you be any more of a supressed, fresh out of the closet, skinny jean wearing, dock fishing, "it's not pink, it's salmon shirt wearing", frimpy, "I'm rubbing his shoulders because he is just a close friend", asshole bleeching, faggot?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all Mom's can't be cum guzzling tarts like yours.

Forwarding this post to the Bishop in your Ward. Mind you, he just denied a couple married 23 years the right to be "sealed for eternity" in the Temple last week because the husband was seen walking out of a hotel with that free "to go" cup of coffee. Ya, "cum guzzling" will be frowned on.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been a dick since day 1 and everyone here knew it was a matter of time before you were shown the door. Deal with it.

Since day one? Come on, now. I was having a good time meeting cool folks in here until the CFB gang of meanies started giving me shit for being an FSU fan. I know the butthurt was strong with a few of you when your team's failed late in the season, but don't take it out on me cause FSU did so good.

And having three or four people follow my every post, thumbing them down, is hardly a fair representation of my well thought out and quality posts. Maybe that is something you should deal with.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you be any more of a supressed, fresh out of the closet, skinny jean wearing, dock fishing, "it's not pink, it's salmon shirt wearing", frimpy, "I'm rubbing his shoulders because he is just a close friend", asshole bleeching, faggot?

You sure do talk about gays, dicks and assholes alot. Is there something you want to confess?

And what is "bleeching"?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since day one? Come on, now. I was having a good time meeting cool folks in here until the CFB gang of meanies started giving me shit for being an FSU fan. I know the butthurt was strong with a few of you when your team's failed late in the season, but don't take it out on me cause FSU did so good.

And having three or four people follow my every post, thumbing them down, is hardly a fair representation of my well thought out and quality posts. Maybe that is something you should deal with.

Nobody gave you shit for being an FSU fan. If that were the case I would have been permabanned or flushed like you. Your ignorant posts in the CFB forum is why people gave you shit. I even gave you a heads up. I asked you nicely to stop the arrogant posts that had no backing. You decided to disregard my advice. You made your own bed so now take your mandatory nap and come back without taking your dick pills. Maybe you can leave this part. I doubt it will happen though. You seem to like being here.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even bet through vBookie? I guess you really are pigeon holed.

jack-nicholson-o.gif

I have no problem seeing if you can climb out of the toilet bowl by getting up to 6400 vCash. Unfortunately it's not up to me. Maybe your fellow FSU fan will put in a good word for ya?

I tried to advise him with his very first post. He declined the advice. So...GIVE NO QUARTER!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to advise him with his very first post. He declined the advice. So...GIVE NO QUARTER!

Yeah, I knew that and my last sentence was tongue in cheek. Should'a used sarcasm font.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is too funny....but I can't think of another poster I have seen on this board that deserved it more.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing, old sport. This is the only thread I have to act that way. If you hadn't noticed, this thread was started by a sissy boy calling me out and referring me as a "c**t". Seems only fair that I respond with the same vile remarks that these e-peasants do. No way I sit back and not defend my good name and reputation. Like I mentioned before, I highly doubt these rude scrubs would dare talk that way in person.

doncha just love internet tough guys. :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
123123qwe_11080_480x300_v1.jpg

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since day one, you trolled every OU fan on here and made derogatory comments about the Sooners every chance you got. It was borderline obsessive. We defended our team and called you out. You then went full retard mode, posted lie after lie, and let your weirdness radiate from every post. Now everybody makes fun of you...... And that, my narcissistic lying weirdo friend, is why you got flushed.

:suds:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing, old sport. This is the only thread I have to act that way. If you hadn't noticed, this thread was started by a sissy boy calling me out and referring me as a "c**t". Seems only fair that I respond with the same vile remarks that these e-peasants do. No way I sit back and not defend my good name and reputation. Like I mentioned before, I highly doubt these rude scrubs would dare talk that way in person.

do you have an octagon?