• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope I'm around to see that one.

Me, too. Nothing against BSU, it's just that you don't kick a big guy in the balls and expect to get away with it unscathed. That payback is coming.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, too. Nothing against BSU, it's just that you don't kick a big guy in the balls and expect to get away with it unscathed. That payback is coming.

Give them credit, they won fair and square, but they pulled every school yard trick play out of their ass. Oklahoma should've never let them hang around though and they paid the price.

Nevertheless I don't just want to beat them. I want the sooners to crush them so bad the players Chris Petersen's ass hurts.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad that motherfucker got flushed. I can't stand to even look at his obnoxious avatar and all of his "awesomeness." :puke:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give them credit, they won fair and square, but they pulled every school yard trick play out of their ass. Oklahoma should've never let them hang around though and they paid the price.

Nevertheless I don't just want to beat them. I want the sooners to crush them so bad the players Chris Petersen's ass hurts.

Yeah. I'm afraid the OU guys are going to be looking for blood in that one. Not a good day to be a Bronco that will be.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, I don't see that OU will ever play them, again, unless BSU wants to come to Norman. I sure don't see OU doing a home and home and I'm not so sure the ship hasn't sailed on BSU for the foreseeable future. I think their shot a glory has come and gone....

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, not to pile on but this is hilarious to me because when I read RBF's posts I am actually picturing him as Kenny Powers

83827229_zps119065a8.gif

Mind fuck! Me too.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread that just keeps on giving. The guy begs for people he doesn't even know to just believe he has a 750+ credit rating. We believe it to be about 470 with Equifax. But sadly here he has ZERO credit. Like I said earlier, not far from this knucklehead folding up his SportsHoopla tent and moving on to another site to perpetuate his imaginary persona. By Valentines Day......He gone.

Me thinks MY sources had this one right...HE GONE, BOOM!:suds:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says he's still active. Just don't seem to want to sign on.

Still alive, but in a coma. OD and Bamatee were humbled, and came back better. This guy is such a puss he has a "Do not Resesitate" order in place. He has been unplugged.:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, I don't see that OU will ever play them, again, unless BSU wants to come to Norman. I sure don't see OU doing a home and home and I'm not so sure the ship hasn't sailed on BSU for the foreseeable future. I think their shot a glory has come and gone....

You could and probably will meet up in a bowl game some day. Every bowl committee knows it would be a very popular bowl game.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could and probably will meet up in a bowl game some day. Every bowl committee knows it would be a very popular bowl game.

Nope.

The BCS is done. BSU will most likely never be top 4 for the playoff. OU doesn't have any tie-ins to the toilet bowls BSU has.

Sadly the only way they play is if BSU agrees to come get stomped in Norman which I doubt will happen.

Chris Peterson and his shoot'em gesture will have his day as there is a good chance OU and Washington will meet up.

Ooh and sticking with the theme, surprised it took this long to restrict that douche rather be retarded. His shit is so 15 years ago when people chatted on AOL. Get some new material dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This sucks to admit, but I agree.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

The BCS is done. BSU will most likely never be top 4 for the playoff. OU doesn't have any tie-ins to the toilet bowls BSU has.

Sadly the only way they play is if BSU agrees to come get stomped in Norman which I doubt will happen.

Chris Peterson and his shoot'em gesture will have his day as there is a good chance OU and Washington will meet up.

Ooh and sticking with the theme, surprised it took this long to restrict that douche rather be retarded. His shit is so 15 years ago when people chatted on AOL. Get some new material dumbass.

Yes, you can end up in the same bowl game. The Fiesta, Cotton and Peach Bowls will all be major "BCS" bowls starting next year and none of those 3 have any contractual tie-ins at this time. Also, the highest ranking mid-major gets an autobid to one of those bowl games.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still alive, but in a coma. OD and Bamatee were humbled, and came back better. This guy is such a puss he has a "Do not Resesitate" order in place. He has been unplugged.:lol:

Well, I am humbled. I was mainly posting already ON THIS THREAD that was started in my honor (rather rudely, however).

You are the puss, not me.

So I get reprimanded for posting in the TB and the punishment is I have to post in the TB? I'm not sure I understand. All, if any, posts that were deemed questionable were made here, in the TB, in response to some very nasty and rude comments directed at me. And for what? Cause I respond to posters nasty words? Cause of my off the cuff, but non-bragging, posts about my fishing and handicapping qualities? :noidea:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says he's still active. Just don't seem to want to sign on.

DId you miss me? Sorry I've been away, we had some humanitarian work to do in the state of Kansas. Delivered prepared meals and blankets and water to those in need in rural parts of Kansas. It lifted my spirits to help those in need and made me forget about the unfair treatment I'm getting from you sassy talkers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am humbled. I was mainly posting already ON THIS THREAD that was started in my honor (rather rudely, however).

You are the puss, not me.

So I get reprimanded for posting in the TB and the punishment is I have to post in the TB? I'm not sure I understand. All, if any, posts that were deemed questionable were made here, in the TB, in response to some very nasty and rude comments directed at me. And for what? Cause I respond to posters nasty words? Cause of my off the cuff, but non-bragging, posts about my fishing and handicapping qualities? :noidea:

:bawling:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you can end up in the same bowl game. The Fiesta, Cotton and Peach Bowls will all be major "BCS" bowls starting next year and none of those 3 have any contractual tie-ins at this time. Also, the highest ranking mid-major gets an autobid to one of those bowl games.

I don't see them getting back to bcs bowl level for the foreseeable future.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmm, go figure. Romeo is crying again. You started this thread, got tossed like BoiseMikes' salad at a gay pride parade and then "cried" to get me bannished to the very thread that I was already on. Very impressive.

However, once allowed back on the other forums, it's quite obvious that I will need to stick to sports talk only. I will be making use of the 'fishing forum' to post my fishing topics and tips.