• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't fish for dolphins, dummy. I fish for bass, which are considered fish, not a dolphin, which is a mammal.

Wow for being a "lawyer" you cannot read for shit. Notice the last line of my post.

"And yes I know that is a mammal RBF."

:L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't the boss.

And how do you know I can't post in other forums, or haven't already?

I don't know whether you can or not, but I can see that you haven't posted in any other forums here on SportsHoopla since you were sent to the Toilet Bowl.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody buys this guy's :bullshit: and it isn't even entertaining anymore. Just give it up or get real, RBF. You're going to end up getting cancelled just like some sicked out reality show that couldn't cut it.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow for being a "lawyer" you cannot read for shit. Notice the last line of my post.

"And yes I know that is a mammal RBF."

:L

You don't "fish" for dolphin, dumass. They are mammals, not fish. Your game is as weak as my 20th place finish in last weeks BASS tourney.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody buys this guy's :bullshit: and it isn't even entertaining anymore. Just give it up or get real, RBF. You're going to end up getting cancelled just like some sicked out reality show that couldn't cut it.

F you, troll. I've never even posted anything in your direction so beat it, kid.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should show him the ropes over at Zig's, geneh. Someone said you've been over there talking bad about SportsHoopla but I didn't believe them.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't "fish" for dolphin, dumass. They are mammals, not fish. Your game is as weak as my 20th place finish in last weeks BASS tourney.

Dude you are so lame and pathetic that you didn't even get the damn joke. It is against US laws to fish for porpoises and dolphins.

Go on back to your 20th finish on the Wii and successful firm in Monopoly. You big and bad tough guy you.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should show him the ropes over at Zig's, geneh. Someone said you've been over there talking bad about SportsHoopla but I didn't believe them.

That douche geneh talks shit about the Hoop on NGS as well. Why that dork isn't in the toilet with me is beyond me.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are so lame and pathetic that you didn't even get the damn joke. It is against US laws to fish for porpoises and dolphins.

Go on back to your 20th finish on the Wii and successful firm in Monopoly. You big and bad tough guy you.

Dude, you are so lame and pathetic that you don't even know the difference between bass and dolphins. Go on back to your Indiana trailer park and read up on Steelhead spawning spots.....cause you got served.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are so lame and pathetic that you don't even know the difference between bass and dolphins. Go on back to your Indiana trailer park and read up on Steelhead spawning spots.....cause you got served.

You are now "serving" me? Yeah I have my own personal bitch. Let me jump for joy. I see you still did not get the joke. Never mind it went over your head like many things do. Hence why you are quarantined here to the TB.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are now "serving" me? Yeah I have my own personal bitch. Let me jump for joy. I see you still did not get the joke. Never mind it went over your head like many things do. Hence why you are quarantined here to the TB.

If the TB is so lame, why does your stupid fucking ass keep coming back to get kicked around. GO fuck yourself, phoney.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the TB is so lame, why does your stupid fucking ass keep coming back to get kicked around. GO fuck yourself, phoney.

LMAO! Looks like I touched a nerve. You making me laugh is why I keep coming back in here. Just to laugh at your dumb ass for NOT taking my warning when you first came on the Hoop. I was actually excited to see another FSU fan until your very fist thread. Then you went all dipshit on us and have not stopped going dipshit since. THAT is the reason you are stuck here.

Step up and post some quality items for once. Then maybe you can be released back with the rest of us who have abided by the rules. Until then stay here and troll until your little heart is content.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! Looks like I touched a nerve. You making me laugh is why I keep coming back in here. Just to laugh at your dumb ass for NOT taking my warning when you first came on the Hoop. I was actually excited to see another FSU fan until your very fist thread. Then you went all dipshit on us and have not stopped going dipshit since. THAT is the reason you are stuck here.

Step up and post some quality items for once. Then maybe you can be released back with the rest of us who have abided by the rules. Until then stay here and troll until your little heart is content.

How am I trolling when you are popping your head in here to take shots at me? I didn't go dipshit on my first thread, I pointed out that FSU was going to win the Natty Ice. And guess what? I was right.:scratch:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1abd93c2eb5f89758c7286dca2bef1f5.jpg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I trolling when you are popping your head in here to take shots at me? I didn't go dipshit on my first thread, I pointed out that FSU was going to win the Natty Ice. And guess what? I was right.:scratch:

The content of the thread was not bad. It was the manner in which you presented it AND responded to other people posting in said thread. That is where you went all "dipshit". I tried to calm you down and you told me to "man up and be a real fan". There is something to be said for humility.

I also take shots at you because you make me laugh. Notice I am not relegated to the TB because I can interact with other people on here with no problem. Also trying to claim earlier in this thread that people were piling on you because you are a "FSU fan" is pure bullshit. If that were the case myself, nolehusker, and a few other people would have been run out of here for the same reason. You came in arrogant and rude as fuck with your very first thread. THAT is why people piled on you. And why I said you went all dipshit. If you cannot comprehend that I do not know what else to tell you.