• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering nobody in the pro top 20 made less than 2k, I'd say it's not hard to decipher that one. :laugh3:

Yes, but I said I made no less than $1200. You really think I'm going to tell the exact amount that I won? NO, not with you stalking, threatening, sacks of shit.
:clap:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but I said I made no less than $1200. You really think I'm going to tell the exact amount that I won? NO, not with you stalking, threatening, sacks of shit.
:clap:

:laugh3:
You're pissing yourself your trying to backtrack so fast.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, my little stalker. I haven't been posting due to the B.A.S.S. Tourney at Lake Amistad this past weekend. I brought in just over $1200 on that trip. Took a side trip to the great city of Austin Texas on the way home. Some of us actually have lives outside of posting 300,000 troll posts a year.

Funny, I get "locked away" as you put it, for posting in a thread that was already in the Toilet Bowl. :scratch:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, so in one breath I'm a complete liar, but in that post I was totally honest? Got it. You got me, Kojak.

I live in Van Texas and my reputation in this area proceeds even my handicapping abilities.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, so in one breath I'm a complete liar, but in that post I was totally honest? Got it. You got me, Kojak.

I live in Van Texas and my reputation in this area proceeds even my handicapping abilities.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, none of the people on the list match his stories.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Having your picture posted for sex crimes against animals is nothing to brag about.:doh:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ a bass fishing Mormon beating someones ass.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I never claimed to be better than anyone. I didn't start getting ribbed till I confessed my love and skill at bass fishing. I don't even think there are any other bass pros like me on this site. Then the "gang" started hurting my feelings and saying rude things when I predicted many many college bowl wins. Sure there was one or two that I lost, but when you go 11-3, that's hardly a reason to ridicule.

I apologize for coming into the house and raiding the fridge. I should have been more subtle.:usa2:

To the bold. This is exactly what I am talking about. You claim things that cannot be corroborated or verified. Why do you think people will take you seriously? Just like the Sammy Watkins thing. Fuck my 8 yr old could have had that many yards against tOSU's secondary. Everyone knew that they were horrid. Yet you set out to make yourself look really intelligent, when in reality anyone who had watched tOSU at all knew that a passing team like Clemson would have a good game. The insult part was claiming that Clemson smoked tOSU. They won by 5 points. That is not being smoked. Then you claimed FSU would run all over Auburn. That wasn't so either.

I hope you are getting what I am trying to tell you. Reel in the fake bravado and machismo. Quit telling people you will meet them anywhere at anytime so you can beat their ass. That is just schoolyard shit man. That is why people are piling on you. I honestly can't tell if you really want to get out of the TB. I do know this much. I will no longer post in here.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the bold. This is exactly what I am talking about. You claim things that cannot be corroborated or verified. Why do you think people will take you seriously? Just like the Sammy Watkins thing. Fuck my 8 yr old could have had that many yards against tOSU's secondary. Everyone knew that they were horrid. Yet you set out to make yourself look really intelligent, when in reality anyone who had watched tOSU at all knew that a passing team like Clemson would have a good game. The insult part was claiming that Clemson smoked tOSU. They won by 5 points. That is not being smoked. Then you claimed FSU would run all over Auburn. That wasn't so either.

I hope you are getting what I am trying to tell you. Reel in the fake bravado and machismo. Quit telling people you will meet them anywhere at anytime so you can beat their ass. That is just schoolyard shit man. That is why people are piling on you. I honestly can't tell if you really want to get out of the TB. I do know this much. I will no longer post in here.

I saw him "predict" 2 games. Alabama vs Oklahoma and FSU vs Auburn.

He didn't win either of them vs the spread. Made a damn fool of himself over Oklahoma before the game. And his prediction for FSU vs Auburn while a win for FSU wasn't even close to being right.

He didn't predict shit.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him "predict" 2 games. Alabama vs Oklahoma and FSU vs Auburn.

He didn't win either of them vs the spread. Made a damn fool of himself over Oklahoma before the game. And his prediction for FSU vs Auburn while a win for FSU wasn't even close to being right.

He didn't predict shit.

and don't forget, he had the Broncos over the Hawks in the SB.

dude is one helluva picker, no doubt...:L

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and don't forget, he had the Broncos over the Hawks in the SB.

dude is one helluva picker, no doubt...:L

But he has his income as a Mormon laywer to offset these losses. Add to that the income he produces fishing and BOOM, that green paper be pillin'. $25 in vcash means nothing. It is not "real money". He bets with real money too. Just ask him and he'll tell you his wife is a 5' 9", 125 lb, blonde, recent Miss Utah winner. Reality is this dipshit would need to double the size of his bisepts to move that 210 lb, 5'3" mess from the couch to the floor in front of the couch. But he will meet you anywhere, anytime and kick your ass? Troll!

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he has his income as a Mormon laywer to offset these losses. Add to that the income he produces fishing and BOOM, that green paper be pillin'. $25 in vcash means nothing. It is not "real money". He bets with real money too. Just ask him and he'll tell you his wife is a 5' 9", 125 lb, blonde, recent Miss Utah winner. Reality is this dipshit would need to double the size of his bisepts to move that 210 lb, 5'3" mess from the couch to the floor in front of the couch. But he will meet you anywhere, anytime and kick your ass? Troll!

Van, TX fishing legend! If I'm ever in town I'll check out his statue

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce.....you got to come harder than that, Nancy. This is the Toilet Bowl, bitch.

Ok I've read enough this is Handi from CBS and the biggest troll that ever lived. If the mods let him out they are nuts in fact he should be banned immediately.

I'll give you some credit though Handi I typically can sniff you out faster so you played this SN better than most but eventually your true nature does come out.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I've read enough this is Handi from CBS and the biggest troll that ever lived. If the mods let him out they are nuts in fact he should be banned immediately.

I'll give you some credit though Handi I typically can sniff you out faster so you played this SN better than most but eventually your true nature does come out.

He's Busted.
I knew he had to be a troll from somewhere

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got the wrong dude, preacher man. WTF is Handi from CBS? I'm just a misunderstood BASS master fishing buddy with decent football predicting skills. Jesus, you do-gooders and sissy pants will try just about anything to get a decent guy banned up in here. :gaah: