• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the TB is so lame, why does your stupid fucking ass keep coming back to get kicked around. GO fuck yourself, phoney.

Your 20th place finish doesn't add up to your $1200 winnings claim. Who's the phoney???

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your 20th place finish doesn't add up to your $1200 winnings claim. Who's the phoney???

F you stalker, I said TOP 20....didn't say which place I came in. I paid $300, made $1200.....not a bad way to spend the weekend with friends and making new friends while you were stuck here making e-friends and being a complete doofuss.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The content of the thread was not bad. It was the manner in which you presented it AND responded to other people posting in said thread. That is where you went all "dipshit". I tried to calm you down and you told me to "man up and be a real fan". There is something to be said for humility.

I also take shots at you because you make me laugh. Notice I am not relegated to the TB because I can interact with other people on here with no problem. Also trying to claim earlier in this thread that people were piling on you because you are a "FSU fan" is pure bullshit. If that were the case myself, nolehusker, and a few other people would have been run out of here for the same reason. You came in arrogant and rude as fuck with your very first thread. THAT is why people piled on you. And why I said you went all dipshit. If you cannot comprehend that I do not know what else to tell you.

Ok, you got a point. But what is so wrong with "making you laugh". Sure you aren't relegated to the TB, but when you want to have a chuckle.....where do you end up? That's right......in my Toilet Bowl....lol.

Nobody said arrogance and rude were a bannishable offense. I come strong and put it all on the table....most dudes can't hang.....so they resort to "rounding up the troops" and then tattle tale taleing. Totally lame.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you got a point. But what is so wrong with "making you laugh". Sure you aren't relegated to the TB, but when you want to have a chuckle.....where do you end up? That's right......in my Toilet Bowl....lol.

Nobody said arrogance and rude were a bannishable offense. I come strong and put it all on the table....most dudes can't hang.....so they resort to "rounding up the troops" and then tattle tale taleing. Totally lame.

Let's put it this way. When you walk into person's house you barely know do you go straight to their fridge and grab a drink? Hell no you do not unless you want kicked the hell out. That is exactly what you did.

Also nobody rounded up the troops man. Had you read the site rules from the start you would have never been put in here. There is "strong" and arrogant as fuck. You are most definitely the 2nd. Quit the fucking bragging about shit nobody believes or cares about. There is no point on a website to try and measure up to other people OR claiming you are better than them. That is if you want to participate.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F you stalker, I said TOP 20....didn't say which place I came in. I paid $300, made $1200.....not a bad way to spend the weekend with friends and making new friends while you were stuck here making e-friends and being a complete doofuss.

Well you're a known Liar but if you are being honest you just gave up your name jackass:lol:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're a known Liar but if you are being honest you just gave up your name jackass:lol:

You gonna come and get me? I'll save you the trouble and meet you anywhere, anytime. Bring a wheelchair.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put it this way. When you walk into person's house you barely know do you go straight to their fridge and grab a drink? Hell no you do not unless you want kicked the hell out. That is exactly what you did.

Also nobody rounded up the troops man. Had you read the site rules from the start you would have never been put in here. There is "strong" and arrogant as fuck. You are most definitely the 2nd. Quit the fucking bragging about shit nobody believes or cares about. There is no point on a website to try and measure up to other people OR claiming you are better than them. That is if you want to participate.

First off, I never claimed to be better than anyone. I didn't start getting ribbed till I confessed my love and skill at bass fishing. I don't even think there are any other bass pros like me on this site. Then the "gang" started hurting my feelings and saying rude things when I predicted many many college bowl wins. Sure there was one or two that I lost, but when you go 11-3, that's hardly a reason to ridicule.

I apologize for coming into the house and raiding the fridge. I should have been more subtle.:usa2:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this clown's a pro bass fisherman, I'm Roland Martin. Choosing to impersonate the one that only won $1200 and got outfished by 85 other fishermen is pretty lame.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 people watch the caged trainwreck we call Rather Be Fisting. Be careful thar chimp can still throw that spuz in his hands through the bars.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this clown's a pro bass fisherman, I'm Roland Martin. Choosing to impersonate the one that only won $1200 and got outfished by 85 other fishermen is pretty lame.

Not 85.....less than 20. That's how I get down. Makin' cheddar is fun.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 85.....less than 20. That's how I get down. Makin' cheddar is fun.

And what does your religion say about gambling, which you speak so highly of your prowess in? Lmfao, I don't think you're getting into heaven. :laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does your religion say about gambling, which you speak so highly of your prowess in? Lmfao, I don't think you're getting into heaven. :laugh3:

You know nothing of my religion nor religion in general. I have a strong faith but I am not free of sin. My gambling is more of an income, as I not only pay taxes on winnings, but I also tithe on my winnings. Frack off, tattle tale.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing of my religion nor religion in general. I have a strong faith but I am not free of sin. My gambling is more of an income, as I not only pay taxes on winnings, but I also tithe on my winnings. Frack off, tattle tale.

Lmfao!!!!!:laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job, Columbo. But am I really a co-angler.....or the Pro angler? It's up to you and the other Barney Miller's to figure it out. Bwaaaahahaha, owned.

Well considering nobody in the pro top 20 made less than 2k, I'd say it's not hard to decipher that one. :laugh3: