• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rashard Robsinson Traded to Jets

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a twitter post. Maybe for an ice cream cone?

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In return for Robinson, the 49ers acquired a 2018 fifth-round pick, NBC Sports Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco reported.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In return for Robinson, the 49ers acquired a 2018 fifth-round pick, NBC Sports Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco reported.

Yea, just saw that. At least we got something for him. It looked like he was headed for the dog house anyway. I expect another big roster purge this offseason

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Redmond was released too. A Baalke bust pick.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Robinson got benched last week and now is sent packing. When the coaches said no more penalties, they weren't screwing around!

Honestly, we’re running out of bodies at CB. What are we supposed to use to defend the pass? Harsh language?

I was questioning this move until I went looking at his effectiveness stats. Leads the league in PI penalties. PFF rated Robinson 104 out of 114 qualifying CBs. Damn, that's bad.

...and another Baalke pick is sent packing.

Will Redmond was released too. A Baalke bust pick.
Redmond was released from Injured Reserve. What is the purpose of that?

Do these Baalke guys have loser-cooties?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Robinson got benched last week and now is sent packing. When the coaches said no more penalties, they weren't screwing around!

Honestly, we’re running out of bodies at CB. What are we supposed to use to defend the pass? Harsh language?

I was questioning this move until I went looking at his effectiveness stats. Leads the league in PI penalties. PFF rated Robinson 104 out of 114 qualifying CBs. Damn, that's bad.

Maybe because Redmond was useless and they wanted to free up an IR spot. I read that Chip Kelly was high on Prescott. We could have drafted a QB with that pick. Even if that QB didnt pan out i would have been okay with it instead of drafting another ACL corner. I think Baalke drafted 10 corners in the last two years and we have almost nothing to show for it

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because Redmond was useless and they wanted to free up an IR spot. I read that Chip Kelly was high on Prescott. We could have drafted a QB with that pick. Even if that QB didnt pan out i would have been okay with it instead of drafting another ACL corner. I think Baalke drafted 10 corners in the last two years and we have almost nothing to show for it
Since 2010, Baalke drafted 16 DBs total. Redmond, Robinson, Iworah, Tartt, Ward, Johnson, Reaser, Acker, Reid, Cooper, Robinson, Culliver, Jones, Holcomb, Mays, and Adams. Even if half of them are late round picks that had little chance of making the team, you'd think we'd get lucky eventually.

Yea, we've got pretty much nothing to show for it with only 4 of them still on the team. And we'll be letting Reid go at the end of the year and barring a major showing of durability, Ward is gone after 2018. Sent Redmond and Robinson packing. It's basically Tartt and Johnson being the only ones that have a chance at being on the team 2 years from now. Smh.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2010, Baalke drafted 16 DBs total. Redmond, Robinson, Iworah, Tartt, Ward, Johnson, Reaser, Acker, Reid, Cooper, Robinson, Culliver, Jones, Holcomb, Mays, and Adams. Even if half of them are late round picks that had little chance of making the team, you'd think we'd get lucky eventually.

Yea, we've got pretty much nothing to show for it with only 4 of them still on the team. And we'll be letting Reid go at the end of the year and barring a major showing of durability, Ward is gone after 2018. Sent Redmond and Robinson packing. It's basically Tartt and Johnson being the only ones that have a chance at being on the team 2 years from now. Smh.
Wow. Thanks for the list. Good example why thisvteam is in the state it is

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they got a 5th rounder for him usually a player like that is a 7th at best

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they got a 5th rounder for him usually a player like that is a 7th at best

Exactly...I was a little surprised that they got a 5th for him. The draft should be pretty interesting and we hold a lot of cards now with our current situation.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st trade and move I dont like from Shany and Lynch. I rather have Robinson Talent then a 5th rd pick. I mean this is his 1st year starting and he is only 22 years old. Overal I give this a D grade. I trust them but I also have to be honest about it.

Its Ok they hit a home run with Jimmy.

Funny part Cleveland was about to Land AJ for a 2nd and 3rd and they forget to call it in after both teams agreed. LOL Also I think Jimmy is better then AJ and we only gave up a 2nd.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How 'bout get some Corners who can actually play; guys who don't commit a foul on every pass play.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st trade and move I dont like from Shany and Lynch. I rather have Robinson Talent then a 5th rd pick. I mean this is his 1st year starting and he is only 22 years old. Overal I give this a D grade. I trust them but I also have to be honest about it.

Its Ok they hit a home run with Jimmy.

Funny part Cleveland was about to Land AJ for a 2nd and 3rd and they forget to call it in after both teams agreed. LOL Also I think Jimmy is better then AJ and we only gave up a 2nd.
I'd rather have a cse of the crabs than have Robinson. he is horrendous.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best 49er news of the season! Was ecstatic when I heard this.

LOL, I figured you were. Lynch and Shanahan are not messing around. If they feel a player isn't cutting it or in the teams future plans they get shipped out.