• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but are team was not in the dumps! We're a upcoming team St. Louis left because of yzerman. But I'm glad it made the lightning a much better team.

In fairness, we got to the conference finals the season before Jagz left us. Him leaving is what sent us into the dumps.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, we got to the conference finals the season before Jagz left us. Him leaving is what sent us into the dumps.

Thought his reason was money ? I thought At that time Penguins were having money issues ? People won't like marty St. Louis anymore in tampa because he left at a stupid time. The lightning have a owner willing to spend to the cap team is clearing on the up swing talent wise. Marty St. Louis left because he hated steve yzerman in a way I wish marty would just say that then I would have no issue at all with him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the game I'll be watching tonight. Other games seem sort of sucky.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought his reason was money ? I thought At that time Penguins were having money issues ? People won't like marty St. Louis anymore in tampa because he left at a stupid time. The lightning have a owner willing to spend to the cap team is clearing on the up swing talent wise. Marty St. Louis left because he hated steve yzerman in a way I wish marty would just say that then I would have no issue at all with him.
Marty was pissed at Stevie Y for not naming him to the Olympic squad for which he deserved. Marty then into a funk and acted like a spoiled brat. At that point he needed to be traded which I think we got the best of ( Callahan ). Both Vinny and Marty were good players for the Lightning But I think we're better off now without them.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 to 3 with our best period coming up.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolt! The Lightning :dingdingding: swept the Rangers for this season's series!!! 6-3, GO home Martin St. Louise you little crying bitch girl! :finger: :nutswing:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolt! The Lightning :dingdingding: swept the Rangers for this season's series!!! 6-3, GO home Martin St. Louise you little crying bitch girl! :finger: :nutswing:
how sweep it is!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game bolts always happy when the rags lose. For what it's worth I've booed some ex devils holik and Gomez but they jumped ship for the rags. I didn't boo clarkson even though I hate Toronto but his reason for leaving was to play for his childhood team