• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers trek to the Windy City for a weekend set against the Pale Hose: TEX @ CWS 6/10-12

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP Martinez has performed consistently better at the plate than most they could bring up.

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP Martinez has performed consistently better at the plate than most they could bring up.

Would be nice to get a look at him.
He has a good blend of speed, power and patience

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they can take Emily Jones with them too. The rangers broadcast director always has to find ugly people in the crowd and show them after Emily comes on the screen to make it look like she still has it. She used to be great, but she’s washed up.

Young man you're aiming for a time out

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice to get a look at him.
He has a good blend of speed, power and patience
Well to really look at guys they will have to start paring down the roster.
Looks like Rangers are now at 2nd place 3 games out of WC. Not probably happening prior to break

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this 3 game series with the Cheetahs - schedule is favorable the rest of the month. Goal is to be at least .500 heading into July. Let’s go fellas!!!

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How are Semien and Seagar having as bad of a season combined as they have ever had? Nobody is performing above average offensively. Heim is statistically probably the best performer so far (Duran hasn't had enough AB's to qualify) but when do you question the approach or the voices of the coaching staff? Underperforming can happen individually in lots of cases but when it is collectively, it makes you wonder. They can hit the HR but beyond that, it doesn't look particularly good offensively.
The 0-11 today between them just highlights the 1/2 billion $ middle infield batting 1 and 2 with averages less than .220 making this a real head scratcher.

Reactions: DTC

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 0-11 today between them just highlights the 1/2 billion $ middle infield batting 1 and 2 with averages less than .220 making this a real head scratcher.
If both of the start hitting their career averages, I think they can hang around the final wild card slot.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to really look at guys they will have to start paring down the roster.
Looks like Rangers are now at 2nd place 3 games out of WC. Not probably happening prior to break
If paring down means a trade then that would most likely need to wait. If paring down means DFAs or demotions, then that can start at any time.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OPS

JP Martinez .911
Taveras .820
Thompson .762

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White had much further to travel than Culberson which automatically should have made him the deep backup instead of sticking his nose in and getting hurt (Patience young padawan, patience)...

Even if the ball had got through Charlie White would have been right there to keep it from getting to the wall and maybe had a shot at a runner. Instead it looks like a trip to the DL for him and may be out for the rest of the year if it was a multiple break... :tsk:

As of now I would say they call up Taveras since it seems like he's over his slump and has leveled out, Bubba has been stinking it up. Haven't heard anything about Smith's status so don't know if they can activate him and let him play OF :noidea: (I'm doubting that though)... I suppose Solak is an option but he's not doing much either about right now. Could also be someone else unexpected if White suddenly developed Covid last night too :rolleyes2: :eek:

Guess we'll see later today...

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White had much further to travel than Culberson which automatically should have made him the deep backup instead of sticking his nose in and getting hurt (Patience young padawan, patience)...

Even if the ball had got through Charlie White would have been right there to keep it from getting to the wall and maybe had a shot at a runner. Instead it looks like a trip to the DL for him and may be out for the rest of the year if it was a multiple break... :tsk:

As of now I would say they call up Taveras since it seems like he's over his slump and has leveled out, Bubba has been stinking it up. Haven't heard anything about Smith's status so don't know if they can activate him and let him play OF :noidea: (I'm doubting that though)... I suppose Solak is an option but he's not doing much either about right now. Could also be someone else unexpected if White suddenly developed Covid last night too :rolleyes2: :eek:

Guess we'll see later today...

I think all of the highlight reel catches got to whites head and he was throwing caution to the wind while going for another one.