• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Travel to LAA for Three Games September 25-27

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go. The Rangers need to sweep the Angels, and for Seattle to win 2 of 3 from Houston, to give us the Division title.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Gray goes tonight. Hopefully, we will all owe him an apology after tonight.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20230925_083205_Facebook.jpg

This is already being advertised on Facebook.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why there is a mystery about who tomorrow's starting pitcher will be. I guess there could be a slight chance they use both Hesney and Bradford in relief of Gray, making tomorrow a bullpen game. If that happens, why not hold one of them back, and allow tonight's game to be a semi-bullpen game. Or, does Bochy just really like secrecy? Lol

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why there is a mystery about who tomorrow's starting pitcher will be. I guess there could be a slight chance they use both Hesney and Bradford in relief of Gray, making tomorrow a bullpen game. If that happens, why not hold one of them back, and allow tonight's game to be a semi-bullpen game. Or, does Bochy just really like secrecy? Lol
I think he's waiting to see how things go tonight before he decides.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's waiting to see how things go tonight before he decides.
If he has to bring in a long man tonight, do you think he already knows who it will be?

Maybe he already knows who his best long man is and will use him first chance he gets.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has to bring in a long man tonight, do you think he already knows who it will be?

Maybe he already knows who his best long man is and will use him first chance he gets.
I think he does and the one guy who has been sitting out has been Bradford. I am just guessing but if Gray gives us some quality innings and has to use either Heaney or Bradford I think he brings Heaney in and keeps Bradford fresh for tomorrow night.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he does and the one guy who has been sitting out has been Bradford. I am just guessing but if Gray gives us some quality innings and has to use either Heaney or Bradford I think he brings Heaney in and keeps Bradford fresh for tomorrow night.
Yeah, If I favored Bradford over Hraney, I think I would plan on starting Bradford tomorrow and use Heaney, if needed, tonight. If I favored Heaney over Bradford I think I would plan on using Heaney tomorrow night and use Bradford, if needed, tonight. Either way, I would already know who was starting tomorrow.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds logical.

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, If I favored Bradford over Hraney, I think I would plan on starting Bradford tomorrow and use Heaney, if needed, tonight. If I favored Heaney over Bradford I think I would plan on using Heaney tomorrow night and use Bradford, if needed, tonight. Either way, I would already know who was starting tomorrow.
i think Bochy and Maddux have already made up their mind about tomorrow but they don't feel they need to announce until they're ready.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Bochy and Maddux have already made up their mind about tomorrow but they don't feel they need to announce until they're ready.
Do you think the secrecy gives the Rangers an advantage?

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if the game tonight is in question, I'm guessing that he will use whomever he feels would be the best from Heaney or Bradford or Perez

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope just like i don't think announcing it gives any advantage. it similar to playing chess
I am not a chess player, but it seems like not announcing your future moves(secrecy) is a definite advantage in chess. Haha

Compared to announcing future moves, that is. Lol

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he does not need both tonight

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the secrecy gives the Rangers an advantage?
I think some but Halos end t to see their young players play. The young players want to win.
The advantage to me is making harder to prepare for an announced pitcher

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they discussed this on the broadcast yesterday.

the Rangers have 7 games in 7 days and they are all important games, and the pitching staff is obviously chaotic already.

I'm sure they are waiting to see how Gray pitches tonight before making a decision on tomorrow, since no one knows which Gray will show up and they may need long relief tonight.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some but Halos end t to see their young players play. The young players want to win.
The advantage to me is making harder to prepare for an announced pitcher
So, you think it is the secrecy factor that I laughed off at being a possibility originally.

I guess I laughed at that possibility because all these guys are going to pitch this series, most likely. They already have to prepare for all of them.