• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers to clip the Cardinals in St. Louis 6/17-6/19

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually took the time to read this fucking thread, multiple posters including myself were saying that we just want to enjoy a good series, against a great team, in a great park. We want the focus to be on the here and now. What we don't want is fucking asshats linking replays or mentioning the World Series from a few years ago. Tomorrow is a game on national TV and I'm sure the dumb ass announcers will subject us to replays and stories from the World Series that happened several years ago. I sincerely hope that the replays are the only enjoyment you get this weekend and that we sweep your asses in your own park like we did several years ago. Have fun losing the division to the Cubs this year.

Pretty sad that the Cards forum on this site is so dead that the only thing to do is troll Rangers fans.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually took the time to read this fucking thread, multiple posters including myself were saying that we just want to enjoy a good series, against a great team, in a great park. We want the focus to be on the here and now. What we don't want is fucking asshats linking replays or mentioning the World Series from a few years ago. Tomorrow is a game on national TV and I'm sure the dumb ass announcers will subject us to replays and stories from the World Series that happened several years ago. I sincerely hope that the replays are the only enjoyment you get this weekend and that we sweep your asses in your own park like we did several years ago. Have fun losing the division to the Cubs this year.

lmao I hope you continue your diligent work against my evil in posting dislikes. I feel like like the Cards and Rangers have a built in rivalry for simply playing in the World Series "x" amount of years ago. Matter of fact, I was talking to my father the other day about Feliz' (Pirates now) ERA against the Cards and he just laughed because everyone has that one team.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad that the Cards forum on this site is so dead that the only thing to do is troll Rangers fans.

Dude it is fuckin dead. The Cardinals "fans" on this site don't post or come on here nearly enough to have a conversation. Talking shit isn't a disrespect to a team. I haven't talked shit to the: Reds, Phillies, Braves, Brew Crew, etc. this yaer

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it is fuckin dead. The Cardinals "fans" on this site don't post or come on here nearly enough to have a conversation. Talking shit isn't a disrespect to a team. I haven't talked shit to the: Reds, Phillies, Braves, Brew Crew, etc. this yaer

We are generally welcoming of fans from other teams, especially while we are playing against them. You just came about it the wrong way.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are generally welcoming of fans from other teams, especially while we are playing against them. You just came about it the wrong way.

So talking smack isn't allowed in Ranger land? I was actually happy when Odor landed that right hook. It was from fuckin 2011. I was a freshman in college. I was making light of a shitty game by posting a highlight of a game where we got the better of you as opposed to saying "oh we lost, dagnabit"

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not here to anything but troll. Going through and disliking posts from days ago proves that one. Dislike all my damn posts...that would take some effort, because I have about 13,000 of them.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not here to anything but troll. Going through and disliking posts from days ago proves that one. Dislike all my damn posts...that would take some effort, because I have about 13,000 of them.

Lmao considering you went back and disliked what... 5-6 of mine AFTER I posted something? It's adorable how you spin things your own way.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao considering you went back and disliked what... 5-6 of mine AFTER I posted something? It's adorable how you spin things your own way.

You just can't get out of you're own way can you? I gave you a chance to make peace and you are still acting like a jack ass.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't get out of you're own way can you? I gave you a chance to make peace and you are still acting like a jack ass.

Hahahah my second post in this thread actually said and I fuckin quote "Hamels threw a goddamn gem"

Which I didn't say "today/tonight" but it was his only game against the Cards since being traded so it's safe to make that assumption

Where was I trash talkin the Rangers? I was making light of getting shut out.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want to keep fuckin talkin shit, but the fact remains is that I complimented Hamels on a great game as well.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not rated a single thing you've posted, but keep dreaming man.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to keep fuckin talkin shit, but the fact remains is that I complimented Hamels on a great game as well.

So you reference the only time you are not being a jack ass and conveniently ignore the rest of it, including the troll bait video clip. Got it.... :doh:

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you reference the only time you are not being a jack ass and conveniently ignore the rest of it, including the troll bait video clip. Got it.... :doh:

So you reference the only time I try to a little fun with the Rangers organization? Good effort!

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted you to go back and dislike all 13K posts...lazy

Hey shit happens, I did not recognize the poster and quoted the wrong person. Plus even if I thought it was you, that would be excessive unless you said SMU was the best team in college football history

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey shit happens, I did not recognize the poster and quoted the wrong person. Plus even if I thought it was you, that would be excessive unless you said SMU was the best team in college football history

Go ahead find more posts of mine and negatively rate them. See if I give a fuck.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJK5H